I’m not going to change my eye colour because it’s not safe

D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Brown eyes it is, none of the laser eye surgery’s look safe with long term evidence it won’t cause cancers in my eyes or brain. I’m content alhamdulilah with my brown. Eyes. @the BULL @dfucclife @Thompsonz @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @Amnesia @Birdcell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829, subhuman incel and 12 others
brown eyes are more masc than green eyes i think

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17829, Lorsss and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and mortis
@Amnesia how much does eye colour matter? Will I always be mogged by someone the same psl or slightly below but he/she has coloured eyes? What’s ur irl experience?

Ramadan finally got you thinking straight 👍

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 16371
Ramadan finally got you thinking straight 👍
Yh basically eye colour is nice and beautiful but i can’t justify surgery or supplements for my eyes since they’re a perfectly fine alhamdulilah

• +1
Reactions: Sal
@Amnesia how much does eye colour matter? Will I always be mogged by someone the same psl or slightly below but he/she has coloured eyes? What’s ur irl experience?
it matters, but IRL not a lot, mostly in pictures. But simply not having DARK brown eyes is a huge plus. Its an exponential increase but just NOT having dark brown so get some medium green contacts is u hack black eyes

"Siesta cloud moss" is a great green color that looks really natural

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 4 others
it matters, but IRL not a lot, mostly in pictures. But simply not having DARK brown eyes is a huge plus. Its an exponential increase but just NOT having dark brown so get some medium green contacts is u hack black eyes

Yh I thought the same. Is it worth contact frauding? I don’t wanna slay like you so it would be a shock to my fwb/ltrs for me to have black eyes at home:lul:

YOU'RE WEAK

• JFL
Reactions: Prince88, subhuman incel, Preoximerianas and 3 others
just wear contact lenses lul

u tried msm though? Im dedicated to try it for 2-3 months now

how much does changing your eye colour cost?

About right. From what I have thought about this, as long as your pupil can be differentiated from your iris, having a particular eye color won't matter that much.

An eye color like black / dark brown in which your pupil is not visible, is a failo, as it makes you look like dead inside (reasons are related to social interaction theory)

In my case, I have this strange brown colour in which my iris is visible in good frontal/overhead lighting conditions, but it's not visible at all in any lighting less than that or when it's cloudy outside.

I personally wanna try light brown lenses on my dark brown eyes... since it solves the iris visibility problem as well as being essentially the same as my original color, hence there would b a lesser chance of detection.

Maybe because you originally had light eyes (blue)?
I would also wanna do it... just for the intimidation factor.

Taking supplements and such to lighten eye colour will only work if if you have light brown eyes with some light colours in them or lighter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Lygodactylus and bogii
Taking supplements and such to lighten eye colour will only work if if you have light brown eyes with some light colours in them or lighter eyes.
I have t40 mud brown

• +1
Reactions: N1c
I have brown but think the same thing. I’d say I’m t20 though. I just would hate torching my eyes and never being able to see again when looking at my self is why I looksmax. I also don’t want to wear contacts though. I may try msm pills and that pill that makes your skin white but idk

Yh I’ve been taking MSM for a 2 months now and no change @bogii

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Giant Haystacks, Prince88, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I personally wanna try light brown lenses on my dark brown eyes... since it solves the iris visibility problem as well as being essentially the same as my original color, hence there would b a lesser chance of detection.

Maybe because you originally had light eyes (blue)?
I would also wanna do it... just for the intimidation factor.
It’s not enough, light brown won’t make you better looking

How much do you value your eyesight ?
This is what I’m saying. This is purely for vanity reasons and most likely won’t work since you need melanin in your eyes

brown eyes are more masc than green eyes i think
I like blue eyes:unsure:.
GIF 220428 202846

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
It’s not enough, light brown won’t make you better looking
Can you explain why you think that? I am just using my pupil iris visibility theory to say that light brown color should work.

I just thought that it's difficult to pull off anything other than that since the color also has to harmonize with the skin tone (I got tanned/olive skin).

Yeah I have been taking for literally 4 months, I have brown eyes pretty dark- it's not made a bit of difference lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and bogii
Brown eyes it is, none of the laser eye surgery’s look safe with long term evidence it won’t cause cancers in my eyes or brain. I’m content alhamdulilah with my brown. Eyes. @the BULL @dfucclife @Thompsonz @StrangerDanger @LooksOverAll @Amnesia @Birdcell
wait for stroma

Do you have experience with that? I have Hazel eyes. Can mam + glutathione ascend my eyes?

Yeah I have been taking for literally 4 months, I have brown eyes pretty dark- it's not made a bit of difference lmao
that's sad, you don't even let me cope :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
I have brown eyes and top girls worship them, I personally dislike the color, if I had some other color my success with women wouldn't change because it's already maximized

I have t40 mud brown
You wont be able to get light eyes then but you might be able to ligthen them to medium or lightbrown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and bogii
You wont be able to get light eyes then but you might be able to ligthen them to medium or lightbrown

yeah I just want something lighter t20 would be fine I guess, let's see I'm trying everything out there, msm, vit c, raw honey

• +1
Reactions: N1c
High inhib incel trait

Probably not @bogii and even if you do it won’t make a difference at all

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas and bogii
Probably not @bogii and even if you do it won’t make a difference at all
I'm ethnic so anything lighter than dark brown is halo, let me cope :feelsbadman:

Eye color is subjective and if you do it for yourself then you probably can't, if you do it for social halo it is pointless because it's all about your face

Eye color is subjective and if you do it for yourself then you probably can't, if you do it for social halo it is pointless because it's all about your face
Eyes are part of face

Brown eyes it is, none of the laser eye surgery’s look safe with long term evidence it won’t cause cancers in my eyes or brain.
Dude, eye color is usually cope. I can hardly name situations, where the eye color is noticeable enough to make someone "+1" SMV/PSL/whateveL. It is pure COPE. :feelsrope:

ENjoy your brown eyes, they are beautiful too. But in the professional photos you will not look "striking" so forget magazine photoshoots if you were planning any. If not, your eye color is irrelevant to your SMV. :feelsokman:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, reputation and bogii
Dude, eye color is usually cope. I can hardly name situations, where the eye color is noticeable enough to make someone "+1" SMV/PSL/whateveL. It is pure COPE. :feelsrope:

ENjoy your brown eyes, they are beautiful too. But in the professional photos you will not look "striking" so forget magazine photoshoots if you were planning any. If not, your eye color is irrelevant to your SMV. :feelsokman:
That's contradiction

That's contradiction
No it is not. Why?

What is the point of exotic eye color, if they make you +1 PSL ONLY in professional model photos?

Does anyone here, incl. OP, earn his living doing modelling?

IRL, without exposure, almost all colored eyes look bland anyways, if noticeable at all. The size/position/shape of eyes is what makes eyes attractive not their color.

PS. Ofc on tinder this might work, but again... she meets you.. and decides on the spot... and the eye color will definitely be one of the last things to assess... can't imagine a situation where she spreads her legs, because you have a "cool eye color" :feelswhy:
But can imagine such a situation with a 9/10 jawline :feelshehe:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
No it is not. Why?

What is the point of exotic eye color, if they make you +1 PSL ONLY in professional model photos?

Does anyone here, incl. OP, earn his living doing modelling?

PS. Ofc on tinder this might work, but again... she meets you.. and decides on the spot... and the eye color will definitely be one of the last things to assess...:feelswhy:
Claim that eye color is a cope and that it gives halo in magazines xD

I have brown eyes and I get praised for them by 10 smv tetrastacy

We can discuss striking theory but my eyes and face have shock effect on that and other women and they keep asking for more pics

So it only proves that in practice it's all about face

• +1
Claim that eye color is a cope and that it gives halo in magazines xD

I have brown eyes and I get praised for them by 10 smv tetrastacy

We can discuss striking theory but my eyes and face have shock effect on that and other women and they keep asking for more pics

So it only proves that in practice it's all about face
I clarified my comment. (y)

More precise statement: eye color is a cope UNLESS you are doing professional photoshoots for living. Then it is a halo :feelsokman:

• +1
I clarified my comment. (y)

More precise statement: eye color is a cope UNLESS you are doing professional photoshoots for living. Then it is a halo :feelsokman:
Cope and halo are extreme opposites tho, I consider it a cope because I made photoshoos and got countless people wet, I would not look like different on magazines than pictures

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 16371