I'm pissed that my parents cannot find me a wife

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
This shit really annoys me tbh. Just find a few women who are confirmed to be sane and I will chose one. It shouldn't be this hard. Ik pps parents who have done this. Dating is such a stupid waste of time. @Jamesothy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Are you Indian, how do parents even find girls to arrange a marriage, do they go from door to door?

• JFL
Reactions: Hipcel
Are you Indian, how do parents even find girls to arrange a marriage, do they go from door to door?
I am chinese kazakh. They just know ppl and find a good match. My mother only has one friend and my father only knows the ppl he works with. (we live in the west)

I am chinese kazakh. They just know ppl and find a good match. My mother only has one friend and my father only knows the ppl he works with. (we live in the west)
Ohh, if you live in the west you can forget about it, arranged marriages are very rare and most Asian girls go for white guys...Your only hope is to go back where you came from.

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and Blkpill Godfather
Ohh, if you live in the west you can forget about it, arranged marriages are very rare and most Asian girls go for white guys...Your only hope is to go back where you came from.
i hate the west

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
This.

Why would she get forced arrange marriage to some Chinese incel when she can get pump and dumped by 6ft white mclovins every weekend

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Hahah u pathetic cucks
You said had sex regularly

This shit really annoys me tbh. Just find a few women who are confirmed to be sane and I will chose one. It shouldn't be this hard. Ik pps parents who have done this. Dating is such a stupid waste of time. @Jamesothy
Yes, I never dated.