I’m the loneliest member here

thecel

thecel

morph king
My views are too unpopular for this community. Almost nothing I say lately gets any positive reciprocity from the forum. I’m unpopular as fook. No one respects my opinions let alone me as a person. Fuck this forum!

Members are adding me to their ignore lists at an accelerating rate:

I make important threads that get nothing in return:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, Deleted member 14693, 5.5psl and 12 others
High quality threads gets left to rot while "funny" shitposting gets reacted and bumped like crazy. Its over brotha

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, IncelsBraincels, plukee and 2 others
High quality threads gets left to rot while "funny" shitposting gets reacted and bumped like crazy. Its over brotha
making jokes about indians is the meta in 2023

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 23772 and 1 other person
U need a new personality arc

Keep making alts with new personalities till you get reacts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, IncelsBraincels, LowTrust and 2 others
1F4CFE77 6AA3 43FF 935C 01808186B32E

hmm I wonder why

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, IncelsBraincels and thecel
over

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and thecel
  • +1
So sad that the best forum on the clearnet rejects me for a superficial reason.
wtf are u talking about what forums arent dogshit on the dark web

• JFL
  • Hmm...
You have a post to rep ratio that’s over 1:2

• +1
Reactions: thecel
You have a post to rep ratio that’s over 1:2

Misleading. I’ve been here a long time. The ratio used to be way higher. About 2.78 at some time. It decreased to just over 2.0. Do the math. The rep ratio of my most recent posts is way below 2, maybe sub-1.

Misleading. I’ve been here a long time. The ratio used to be way higher. About 2.78 at some time. It decreased to just over 2.0. Do the math. The rep ratio of my most recent posts is way below 2, maybe sub-1.
It’s because you’re a tranny

• So Sad
It’s because you’re a tranny

The forum is too mean to trans people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I agree with most of your opinions.

• Woah
Youre lonely, mr. Lonely. You have nobody of your own

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940, IncelsBraincels and thecel
Its ok Shaniqua, u will find someone

• JFL
The forum is too mean to trans people.

Are you going to have your penis removed when you transition?

• +1
The more sane you are more people will hate you here. More crazy you are more people will like you. This Forum is only for true mentall ill people.

• Hmm...
Damn, you’re going full on tranny mode. Do you really think this will make you happy?

Yes.

Risk? High.

Expected value? Positive.

I’m buying a stock that has a ~60% chance of doubling and a ~40% chance of going to 0.

Yes.

Risk? High.

Expected value? Positive.

I’m buying a stock that has a ~60% chance of doubling and a ~40% chance of going to 0.
What if you regret it?

• +1
What if you regret it?

POSITIVE EXPECTED VALUE

Is the stock analogy not enough for you? Yes it has high risk. It’s worth it because the expected ROI is positive.

POSITIVE EXPECTED VALUE

Is the stock analogy not enough for you? Yes it has high risk. It’s worth it because the expected ROI is positive.
Yeah, but a lot of trannies regret the surgery. You are irreversibly mutilating and butchering yourself. You will never be a woman at the chromosomal and anatomical level and will still feel unfulfilled and dysphoric. You should look into psychedelics, spirituality, and faith. This is how you will find real answers to your suffering.

• So Sad
Just do drugs bro, just cope bro, and just be deluded bro.
That’s not what it’s about. Psychedelics aren’t like alcohol or other addictive drugs. They expand your realm of consciousness and help you see things in a different light. They can help you better grapple with the issues you’re dealing with and help your mind arrive at a solution.

• Love it
People really put people on ignore? I just ignore annoying braggers

• JFL
Yeah, but a lot of trannies regret the surgery. You are essentially mutilating yourself.

Retarded transphobe cope.

You will never be a woman at the chromosomal and anatomical level and will still feel unfulfilled and dysphoric.

Not any worse than I feel living as a man. I’m unfulfilled and dysphoric as I type these letters.

dw bhai im here for you

• Love it
27 types was quality shit. I caged

• Love it
@TRUE_CEL how many people have me on ignore?

• +1
My views are too unpopular for this community. Almost nothing I say lately gets any positive reciprocity from the forum. I’m unpopular as fook. No one respects my opinions let alone me as a person. Fuck this forum!

Members are adding me to their ignore lists at an accelerating rate:

I make important threads that get nothing in return:
The key is not to be overly direct in your message, but to present it in a humorous and unique way that can be understood by those with lower IQs on this forum. They may not grasp complex topics easily, so it's best to adapt your approach. They resemble the sheep they mock so much, but in their case, it relates to looksmaxing discussions they blindly follow without questioning.

So the same tactics the elites use to deceive the population will work on those on this forum.

• +1
@TRUE_CEL how many people have me on ignore?
You have to ask here:

• +1
Yeah you pissed me off the other day when you ugh reacted me and said those low es ratio examples I provided were unnattractive.RAGE:lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
  • JFL
U need a new personality arc

Keep making alts with new personalities till you get reacts
yes this tbh change your pfp to something very different and your personality will change, you’ve both interacted with my different personas

• Woah