Imagine going out with girl like this in public

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
It's like you've won a jackpot in life, because i get boner just by looking at that ass holy shit

2956963 AB56895A EF90 4445 8043 71F96441596D

If i see a girl with ass like this, i would cold approach shamelessly, but muh looks and stuff... ye its true looks matter, but you are ahead of 99% of competition if you just dare to speak with this girl and shoot your shot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
It's like you've won a jackpot in life, because i get boner just by looking at that ass holy shit

View attachment 1751518

If i see a girl with ass like this, i would cold approach shamelessly, but muh looks and stuff... ye its true looks matter, but you are ahead of 99% of competition if you just dare to speak with this girl and shoot your shot
You’re welcome

Already fucked her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 13332, Erik-Jón and 2 others
While you approach her and try to jester max,

I already raped her.

You're welcome.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
Crisick's cum dumpster

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

View attachment 1751518

I do not like her Sam I be, I do not like that poop and pee.

I don't like the way her lower back looks. Bad body shape.

• +1
It's like you've won a jackpot in life, because i get boner just by looking at that ass If i see a girl with ass like this, i would cold approach shamelessly, but muh looks and stuff... ye its true looks matter, but you are ahead of 99% of competition if you just dare to speak with this girl and shoot your shot
I'd burp in her face and tell her to move if she got in my way.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Chintuck22
I'd look for sure but not approach ,no point in doing it when you know the outcome

• +1
You will never have this.

ERfuel tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 12002
Must feel like winning at life srs

@StrangerDanger loves flat asses

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger

View attachment 1751518

Yes top 0.1% ass

• +1