In shithole countries, hygiene is a legit halo

mikeock

mikeock

Platinum
I live in a shithole country and for my shithole brothers let me tell you, hygienemaxxing around here can add 1psl point.

In shithole countries there is not much obesity, but most people are walking around looking dusty as hell. If you have clean freshly manicured hair, acne-free glowing skin, clear white eyeballs, white teeth, properly shaved facial hair, clean, new clothes and shoes, you will get a halo effect from that, I guarantee it.
Around here most people walk around with dirty hair, patchy skin, brownish-red eyeballs, brownish-yellow teeth etc etc

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Dicklet.4.3, diggbicc and 2 others
justusethetoilet theory

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Hector and XXX22
India government backed thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tylerhunter97, mikeock, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Where do you live?

Can confirm.

In India, people who wear perfumes and colognes stand out of the crowd.
My hygiene was up to date and i got quite a lot of attention and compliments just for using a $55 D&G cologne.

Dosent do shit when people here are wearing surgical mask 24/7

Good hygine is a halo everywhere. Foul smell and unnatural coloring of body parts gives off disease signals which are universally interpreted by men and women to be disgusting. How many of you are able to tolerate bad breath/smell from other people? Its absolutely repulsive, I stopped hanging with people entirely because of this shit.

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock
legit, cocalarmaxx

mai spune-mi o data cum o cheama pe mulatra aia din avatarul tau ca deja am visat-o aseara de 2 ori:love:
Becky G, latina hoe 💪🏼💪🏼

• Love it
Reactions: Ethnicope
Can confirm.
In India, people who wear perfumes and colognes stand out of the crowd.
Yes, but many of them go overboard and they pour like a whole bottle of cologne on them...

I live in a shithole country and for my shithole brothers let me tell you, hygienemaxxing around here can add 1psl point.

In shithole countries there is not much obesity, but most people are walking around looking dusty as hell. If you have clean freshly manicured hair, acne-free glowing skin, clear white eyeballs, white teeth, properly shaved facial hair, clean, new clothes and shoes, you will get a halo effect from that, I guarantee it.
Around here most people walk around with dirty hair, patchy skin, brownish-red eyeballs, brownish-yellow teeth etc etc
how to get clear white eyeballs? contact lenses make my eyes red tbh

how to get clear white eyeballs? contact lenses make my eyes red tbh
Avoid dust and use eye drops to clean them every now and then. If you have the dreaded brown patches in your eyeball, there's surgery to clear it up
Good hygine is a halo everywhere. Foul smell and unnatural coloring of body parts gives off disease signals which are universally interpreted by men and women to be disgusting. How many of you are able to tolerate bad breath/smell from other people? Its absolutely repulsive, I stopped hanging with people entirely because of this shit.
Yes, but in shithole countries it's really bad with the water problems, dust and 2nd hand clothes everywhere
Where do you live?
Sub Saharan Africa

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and gymislife