Incel trait: You were not molested as a kid.

NFA PB

NFA PB

Banned
As a kid, you are prime meat for pedos

Collagenmaxxed
0 dimorphism
Soft features maxxed
Easy target

If you were not even cute enough for a pedo to risk it let me tell you it was over before it began. Bonus points if the abuser was a girl.

Yes, I was molested. No, it was a not a guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52601, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 57464 and 16 others
u are a victim

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch and murdah
wonder%20female%20emoticon%20preview.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
I still remember someone asked if I wanted a ride outside my kindergarten, said no though

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i was a twink when i was a toddler then i was a bear from 5th grade to now where im athletic build

Close enough. Was it a guy?
I think so, however there's a low chance this is a made up memory. But 100% I was sitting outside my kindergarten waiting for my mother and was approached by someone in a vehicle

• +1
Reactions: murdah and sportsmogger

Collagenmaxxed
0 dimorphism
Soft features maxxed
Easy target

If you were not even cute enough for a pedo to risk it let me tell you it was over before it began. Bonus points if the abuser was a girl.

was it a sheboon?

• +1
Reactions: MEMPSK and Latinolooksmaxxer
I think so, however there's a low chance this is a made up memory. But 100% I was sitting outside my kindergarten waiting for my mother and was approached by someone in a vehicle
Mirin

I wouldn't say mirin about a guy in a car potentially wanting to molest me. But there was a game girls in my primary used to play 1-2 years older where they'd sit on guys laps and try to get them hard which was a nice experience

I wouldn't say mirin about a guy in a car potentially wanting to molest me. But there was a game girls in my primary used to play 1-2 years older where they'd sit on guys laps and try to get them hard which was a nice experience
Mogs me to the slum of belguru back n forth

• JFL
Reactions: teefight
hentai of this when

i was a twink when i was a toddler then i was a bear from 5th grade to now where im athletic build
Sup mug I’m on my third bottle of volu still waiting for results

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
My mom lowkey molested me

i was touched by a old dude

Ok pussiboy

Keep crying cus I kicked you out like a dog from JewWorld
Those Jews nuked themselves, it's all defezman's fault as usual

Tbh. Over for you if you weren't at the very least subtly sexually harassed by older foids and foidlets at a young age

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh, latincell95, murdah and 2 others
Tbh. Over for you if you weren't at the very least subtly sexually harassed by older foids and foidlets at a young age
Foids are the biggest groomers ever tbh

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

Collagenmaxxed
0 dimorphism
Soft features maxxed
Easy target

An older woman opened up her legs once and flashed me with her 🐱. Does this count?

yeah noone wanted me as a kid either

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus