Inceldom is almost solely an ethnic problem that hasn’t affected whites

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
The affects Hypergamy is not equally distributed across the races this is just a fact

but on a different note this supposed hypergamy has almost solely affected ethnics in the last two decades
0F23F001 AC19 4172 92C9 2006B31440EE

whites have been affected but the difference is negligible when comparing against ethnics

next we stratify it against women
0F1BCDC4 A102 4A04 A3F9 8655FEE10933

Ethnic women are having more sex than ever and ethnic men are having less sex.

ethnic women are being syphoned off to BWC Nordic moggers which is why looks max is 80% ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, Copeful, 5'8manlet and 25 others
No.

Just no.

I'm so sick of this bullshit.

Even cucked bluepilled social studies have shown that women find 80-90% of males below average looking. Unless you are literally top 5-15% in terms of looks women's first instinct will be to ignore you. Being white is not some superpower that lets you bypass the 80/20 rule, which at this point is actually more like a 90/10 rule.

You can argue that a white male in the top 20% is more overall competitive Vs an ethnic in the top 20%. But ultimately, if you are not a genetically superior male it's all fucking irrelevant regardless of race.

JBW is a myth.

What people call JBW, is actually just a boost to the overall rating of already high value white males. JBW just means a 7/10 male becomes an 8/10 male. For sub-7 males it literally does not even matter.

I'm a 6.2ft tall white male with dark hair and blue eyes. According to JBW this should mean ethnic women will love me. Yet when I've requested attractiveness rating on the internet even the ethnic women would rate me something like 4 or 5 out of 10. Which is accurate, because I have poor frame/bones and am at best low-tier normie facially.

JBW does not exist.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16090, .👽. and 17 others
I think this may be due to the fact that ethnics do disproportionately worse on online dating vs real life as compared to non ethnics. My guess is this is because, there will be stronger in group bias online since you are making decisions so quickly so more bias towards using amygdala vs prefrontal cortex.

And from the statistics we know that online dating has increased exponentially in the past few years, I would be willing to wager that the stats post covid have an even bigger contrast in whites vs ethnics.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Stevensmithgerard, Preoximerianas and 3 others
JBW does not exist.
JBW sometimes works with ethnic (especially Asian) women. I think it misses the point, though. Most of us here are not desperate to just get any woman. We want a particular type of woman that reflects our attraction and the life we want to live. After all, this is a looksmaxxing forum, not an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 15128, Preoximerianas and 2 others
the trend for ethnic men and women is in reverse. that strongly indicates ethnic women have stopped being traditional and stopped fucking their own men
pain

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
No.

Just no.

Even cucked bluepilled social studies have shown that women find 80-90% of males below average looking. Unless you are literally top 5-15% in terms of looks women's first instinct will be to ignore you. Being white is not some superpower that lets you bypass the 80/20 rule, which at this point is actually more like a 90/10 rule.

You can argue that a white male in the top 20% is more overall competitive Vs an ethnic in the top 20%. But ultimately, if you are not a genetically superior male it's all fucking irrelevant regardless of race.

JBW is a myth.

What people call JBW, is actually just a boost to the overall rating of already high value white males. JBW just means a 7/10 male becomes an 8/10 male. For sub-7 males it literally does not even matter.

I'm a 6.2ft tall white male with dark hair and blue eyes. According to JBW this should mean ethnic women will love me. Yet when I've requested attractiveness rating on the internet even the ethnic women would rate me something like 4 or 5 out of 10. Which is accurate, because I have poor frame/bones and am at best low-tier normie facially.

JBW does not exist.
“JBW does not exist”
Ok then explain why white celibacy rates have barely changed in the last 2 decades.

explain why whites are rated most attractive and most races do not exclude whites like they do ethnics from the dating pool.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
the trend for ethnic men and women is in reverse. that strongly indicates ethnic women have stopped being traditional and stopped fucking their own men
pain
“Much trad ethnic gf/wife” may have been legit in the 90’s but it’s an almost extinct breed used as a cope by ethnics that they have a chance.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 5'8manlet and AlwaysHaveQuestions
nah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
JBW is cope, most incels and looksmax users are white.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, AscendingHero, Toth's thot and 5 others
“Much trad ethnic gf/wife” may have been legit in the 90’s but it’s an almost extinct breed used as a cope by ethnics that they have a chance.
i would be fine with that, but to add salt to the wound they are now the most not celibate group
its like they are let out of a patriarchial cage and now all they do is fuck white men. of course there is no doubt they resent their own men
i really need a source on this i'm having trouble believing tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Loneliness is the only thing that lies ahead for sub-chad ethnic men, it is over. These are brutal times we live in, man.

• +1
Don't know about looksmax, but most incel forums are swimming with rice and currycels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 15128
“JBW does not exist”
Ok then explain why white celibacy rates have barely changed in the last 2 decades.
This is utter bullshit. Even bluepilled social research show women think 80-90% of all males are disgusting. This makes JBW literally statistically impossible.

And what are we even counting as 'incel'? Betacuks married normies aren't technically incel. But are they in good relationships? Do women WANT to fuck them?

The puritanical definition of incel is bullshit because it doesn't count for all cucked betas that technically can get a girlfriend or wive insofar as they don't mind being stuck in a one-sided relationship with some bitch that doesn't love them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas and Shrek2OnDvD
FWIW, 3 of the 4 incels I know are White. One is Hapa.

The reason whites sex rate has changed less is because now female hypergamy leads to the majority of white men having to fuck ethnic women now probably. Still over if you want a white woman

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
The affects Hypergamy is not equally distributed across the races this is just a fact

but on a different note this supposed hypergamy has almost solely affected ethnics in the last two decades
View attachment 1372547
whites have been affected but the difference is negligible when comparing against ethnics

View attachment 1372548

ethnic women are being syphoned off to BWC Nordic moggers which is why looks max is 80% ethnic
Good thing I’m North Indian which is basically white

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and SubhumanCurrycel
It effects everybody but black and white men.

• +1
I suggest BBC maxxing

• +1
Don't know about looksmax, but most incel forums are swimming with rice and currycels.
Well they have way higher population, makes sense. If they would stick to their race females they would just fine.

View attachment 1372547

View attachment 1372548

thats because most ethnic men look unattractive and even in ethnic countries , ethnic women are having more sex with a selected 1 percent of ethnic men that look good and if the selected men are fucking the most then of course the average for every man is downhill

if you use a similar chart then even white men have less sex than white woman

, what a retard , im sick of incels having an iq of 30 and no knowledge about graphs and calculus pulling claims out of their ass randomly

• +1
This is utter bullshit. Even bluepilled social research show women think 80-90% of all males are disgusting. This makes JBW literally statistically impossible.

And what are we even counting as 'incel'? Betacuks married normies aren't technically incel. But are they in good relationships? Do women WANT to fuck them?

The puritanical definition of incel is bullshit because it doesn't count for all cucked betas that technically can get a girlfriend or wive insofar as they don't mind being stuck in a one-sided relationship with some bitch that doesn't love them.
well , the only reason the chart is like that is cause only a small percent of ethnic men are attractive , so most of the ethnic women even in ethnic countries would fuck the small percent while the average ethnic male is alone

No.

Just no.

JBW is a myth.

JBW does not exist.
Not quite, yes JBW improves the appeal of already high value white dudes everywhere.

However JBW mainly refers to the fact that 4+/10 JBW can ascend with ethnic foids and 2+/10 JBW can ascend with noodlewhores.

However if u are saying white guys cannot be incel among their own race, then that is totally wrong, as white foids will reject 80% of white guys too, inceldom, assuming u don't want to abandon self respect and go noodling and make an Elliot Rodger, is a problem for ALL men, not just ethnic men.

thats because most ethnic men look unattractive and even in ethnic countries , ethnic women are having more sex with a selected 1 percent of ethnic men that look good and if the selected men are fucking the most then of course the average for every man is downhill

if you use a similar chart then even white men have less sex than white woman

, what a retard , im sick of incels having an iq of 30 and no knowledge about graphs and calculus pulling claims out of their ass randomly
That’s because European features are the standard, the small % of attractive men in ethnic populations will have such features, high cheekbones, prominent brow ridges, tall chins etc.

that’s what JBW encompasses

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and volcelfatcel
In the UK JBW doesn't seem to work, there's just not enough ethnic girls. Only slept with 3 and one was a mutt.

That’s because European features are the standard, the small % of attractive men in ethnic populations will have such features, high cheekbones, prominent brow ridges, tall chins etc.

that’s what JBW encompasses
well , all attractive curries have european features

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and SubhumanCurrycel
Cope i am white and was called incel twice

once on reddit and second time playin league of legends

well , all attractive curries have european features
thats an example of JBW too
maybe it should be "just be caucasoid" but the point remains the same whites have universally attractive features

thats an example of JBW too
maybe it should be "just be caucasoid" but the point remains the same whites have universally attractive features
i mean yeah , thats cause whites have better jaw structure , lips and eye area .
curries should fix those 3 and that plus their halo of thick hair and eyebrows will ascend them hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14478 and SubhumanCurrycel
i mean yeah , thats cause whites have better jaw structure , lips and eye area .
curries should fix those 3 and that plus their halo of thick hair and eyebrows will ascend them hard
How do white people lips mog curry lips apart from colouring? May sound dumb but idk

Not sure the real numbers but I know white normies will claim they are getting some even when they aren't.

because most incels and looksmax users won't fuck ethnic chicks, thus experiencing the reality of JBW

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Prob true my gf is a western born asian. it's funny that the media relates inceldom to white supremacy when it is mainly curries and rice. doesn't help when cringe-lords like that brendioo guy are the public face of the phenomena. If inceldom was discussed honestly it would a lot more sympathetic than how it is portrayed now. It's funny that media generally cares about only black and white people, and people from asian continent don't get any sympathy or hostility, as if they don't exist :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How do white people lips mog curry lips apart from colouring? May sound dumb but idk
wider lips , curries have narrow lip failo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14478

View attachment 1372547

View attachment 1372548

LooksMax Is DethnicLand.
765165b0a3e233b48cd77ca547ce6be6.jpg

No.

Just no.

JBW is a myth.

JBW does not exist.
exactly bro... yesterday I was talking to this cute indian girl and she laughed when i said stuff to her? is this a good sign???

First of all, there are races and not etnies. And it would not happen if people of the same race only had relations among them. Miscigenation only makes ugly people, thus, generations damned to inceldom.

pain
True i see that here in germany with turkish females.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
I wonder if the white rate stays low because average- to below-average white guys are being newly excluded from sexual relationships with white women, but in fact they are dating minority ethnic women more and more, keeping their celibacy rate intact. Meanwhile, these minority ethnic women are abandoning minority ethnic men, so that male celibacy rate increases.

As women are more and more in a position to be able to reject any sub 8 male ethnics sure are affected the most. If the average 5/10 white guy hardly has a chance other than being a beta bux then what is a broke curry in Bangladesh going to do? But those lines are pointing up for all races and you will see more and more guys like me...a 40 yo WHITE virgin.

No.

Just no.

JBW is a myth.

JBW does not exist.
80/20 is fucking retarded lol.

You see ugly guys with hot girls all the time.

inb4
"muh betabuxx :soy:"
"muh actually the foid is ugly"
"muh actually the guy is good looking"
"muh she doesn't truly love him."

You see ugly guys with hot girls all the time.

inb4
"muh betabuxx :soy:"
"muh actually the foid is ugly"
"muh actually the guy is good looking"
"muh she doesn't truly love him."
Uh, those are pretty much all credible explanations.

because most incels and looksmax users won't fuck ethnic chicks, thus experiencing the reality of JBW
They won’t even fuck below Stacy

Most based thread bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and SubhumanCurrycel
Read @MarkCorrigan

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9670