Insufficient breastfeeding is the no 1 cause of inceldom

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
If you dont breastfeed for 3 yars you will never be tall with good bones. Mothers milk is nutricious as fuck and sucking it from nipples allows your brain to process it better.

But some mothers, decide that 2 years or even less in my case is enough, and then they fucking feed you cow's milk. And what else feeds on cow milk? a fuckking baby cow. I was raised as a fucking cow after 1.5 years of life and now i look like one.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and PenileFacialSurgery
i was never even breast fed

• +1
  • Woah
Damn I think I'm illiterate
so could you show me where I asked?

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
all comes down to poor genes, if you mother didnt feed you either
a) you didnt wanna drink
b) she didnt wanna milk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16279
If you dont breastfeed for 3 yars you will never be tall with good bones. Mothers milk is nutricious as fuck and sucking it from nipples allows your brain to process it better.

But some mothers, decide that 2 years or even less in my case is enough, and then they fucking feed you cow's milk. And what else feeds on cow milk? a fuckking baby cow. I was raised as a fucking cow after 1.5 years of life and now i look like one.
Breast

My mom never breastfed me and now I'm ugly, this might be legit

Imagine the poor bastards who were fed soy formula and conventional ‘baby food’. God damn the goyim are indeed cattle

• JFL
RIP @blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
r.i.p. OP, always kinda got a stiffy when he replied to my posts with that profile pic

• +1
  • JFL
Breastfed a very short time

Over
Damn why the nigga banned

• +1
I want to breastfeed on my oneitis tits

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Deleted member 1464

1.5 years of breast feeding is legit more than 99% of people. Kys retard. Most people weren't even breastfed for six months.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Finally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464