IPD/ES RATIO/EME ANGLE is borderline meaningless for harmony

S

Senssei

Iron
IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
ZAC EFRON MTG

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

IAN MONTAGE

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
BENE MTG

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
ALAN MTG

Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
MODEL 1 MTG

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: xeqri, Detective, mxrcyy0 and 206 others
good post for a newcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, greywind, Deleted member 32529 and 31 others
IPD, ESRATIO and EME angle have a moderate impact at best on facial harmony. There are other major factors that impact the impression we get conscerning the eyes spacing on someones face, mostly EYEBROW SPACING and NASAL BRIDGE/NASION DEFINITION.
I saw alot of people wondering how someone with such a bad ESratio as Zac Efron could still look harmonic, and a bad eme angle/midfacial ratio like Ian Sommerhalder's... the reason they have still good eye areas is because they have WIDE eye brows, that extend far beyond the outer border of the eye, which tricks our minds into thinking that their eyes are wider spaced than what they actually are, which those retarded ratios like ES RATIOS and MIDFACIAL RATIO cannot detect at all.
Another major factor that affect visually the eye spacing impression, without altering at all any ratio, is the nasion definition/projection and the nose bridge definition.
A wider, more defined nasion and nasal bridge will automatically "bring the eyes" closer together. So in the end there are things you can do that will significantly alter how spaced your eyes look.
If they look too close together, you can get a rhinplasty to get your nasion and nasal bridge as low and flatter as possible, along with using hair growth products on the outer part of your eyebrows, and trimming the inside part to make it wider.
If they look too far apart on your face, you can use hair growth products like latisse on the inner part of your eyebrows to get them as close set as you can (like Opry's), get a rhinoplasty with nasion filler/implants and make your nasal bridge more defined.

Look at Zac Efron with his wider eyebrows VS them narrowed down, his IPD looks very diferent and much harmonically worse on the right, even though his IPD, ESRATIO and MIDFACIAL RATIOS werent altered at all.
View attachment 238023

Ian Sommerhalder ipd ratios get saved by his eyebrows, which are sparse and wide set, and extend considerably beyond his outer eye corner. Look how much of a cuck he looks with them narrowed down, looks like another person.

View attachment 238029

Benedict Cumberbatch looks much better in pictures where his nasion looks very defined and wide, while if he had a flatter nose with wide eyebrows he would look totally unharmonic, look how the perception of his eye spacing looks utterly skewed on the right picture, without touching his ipd at all.
View attachment 238031

Alan Ritchson look like an uber harmonic gigachad thanks to his very defined upper nose bridge and eyebrows that extend inwards in relation to his inner eye corners, if he had a flat nose with eyebrows alligned with his inner eye corners he would look like an alien:
View attachment 238034
Now just one more example of a random model, look how his ipd looks totally diferent despite being the same, only by altering his eyebrows and nasal definition:
View attachment 238036
Shit
super high iq and effort thread

• +1
Reactions: shahid khan, horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer and 26 others
Except that Ian Somerhalder looks like he has an extra chromosome

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, pppokerface, inwardgonionscel and 24 others
Wow, finally some good shit, don't let it get to your head, OP, keep them bangers coming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25339 and Patient A
Good thread. High IQ post from a greycel, that doesn’t happen too often. Welcome to the forum.

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel, chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 25339 and 26 others
Amazing thread. My IPD is fine but I want to define my upper nasal bridge since it’s flat. How do I do this? I want to basically project it more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Everything you say is true, but the Photoshop of the nasion is exaggerated to the point that is bends to much towards your thesis. The eyebrow part, on the other hand, is spot on.

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface and draco
So is MSE bad because it might alter your nasal bridge by some mm's

I don't think it does this to a very significant aesthetic degree. Look at the before/afters of Ronald Ead. His eye spacing and nose look almost identical.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 685 and noped
@Golden Glass holy shit check this out

Strong first post

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and AscendingHero

View attachment 238023

View attachment 238029

View attachment 238031

View attachment 238034
View attachment 238036
millimeters of bone...

Check out OPs post/like ratio

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Agendum and Zoneator
@eyes

FUCK YEAH I AS A 75mm IPD beckford tier know now that a define nosebridge will ascend my eye area. Ty sir.
My eyes are similar to this

model-1-mtg-jpg.238036

Pin it @Lorsss , @Sergeant , @BigBiceps , @Pendejo

Last edited:
@eyes

FUCK YEAH I AS A 75mm IPD beckford tier know now that a define nosebridge will ascend my eye area. Ty sir.
My eyes are similar to this

model-1-mtg-jpg.238036

Pin it @Lorsss , @Sergeant , @BigBiceps , @Pendejo
U already knew that because u read my ipdmaxxing thread days ago

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
I was planning on writing a near identical post lmfao OP beat me to it,

but I just wrote one with a similar angle:
https://looksmax.org/threads/to-help-an-arab-incel.90429/unread

I tried to improve this guys harmony in relation to his eye area spacing, I tried to be conservative to not do anything too outwordly, but actually achievable results.

Arab

Here is what I did:
1- I augmented his eyebrows to the outside parts of his face, trimmed a little bit the inner part.
*HOW TO: using hair growth produts insanely, if it doesnt work, eyebrow transplant.

2- I flattened his nasal bridge and nasion, to take definition out and give illusion of wider inner spacing. His nose is narrow enough to the point it would be beneficial to make it wider.
*HOW TO: rhinoplasty.

3- I augmented his eyelashes. I suck at editing so this change didnt look as notable as it would in real life.
*HOW TO: latisse everyday.

4 - I conservatively reduced his zygo breath.
*HOW TO: shaving in surgery

5 - I reduced a little bit his masseter width.
*HOW TO: botox to the masseter muscle.

5 - I augmented his chin.
*HOW TO: Filler or implants.

His ipd looks much better in the after imo, even tho its the same.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nazzziwin, Mewton, AscendingHero and 16 others
IPDMax is not new in PSL nigger, but no one has even done the proper morphs.
Lmao i literally drew it out for u son

I tried to improve this guys harmony in relation to his eye area spacing, I tried to be conservative to not do anything too outwordly, but actually achieving results.

View attachment 238105

Here is what I did:
1- I augmented his eyebrows to the outside parts of his face, trimmed a little bit the inner part.
*HOW TO: using hair growth produts insanely, if it doesnt work, eyebrow transplant.

2- I flattened his nasal bridge and nasion, to take definition out and give illusion of wider inner spacing. His nose is narrow enough to the point it would be beneficial to make it wider.
*HOW TO: rhinoplasty.

3- I augmented his eyelashes. I suck at editing so this change didnt look as notable as it would in real life.
*HOW TO: latisse everyday.

4 - I conservatively reduced his zygo breath.
*HOW TO: shaving in surgery

5 - I reduced a little big his masseter width.
*HOW TO: botox to the masseter muscle.

5 - I augmented his chin.
*HOW TO: Filler or implants.

His ipd looks much better in the after imo, even tho its the same.
Fantastic ngl. My main priority was to be as conservative as possible in my thread, so I left out things like Rhino. But your morph shows that he can ascend even more.

I’ve just started learning to morph today, did you morph all the pics in your OP?

go looksmax niga.
My psl is literally double yours rn and it used to be equal to yours

jfl at u calling someone who went from 3psl to 6psl not a looksmaxxer

u will eat these words after a finish finals

by the end of this month you WILL mire me

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
Fantastic ngl. My main priority was to be as conservative as possible in my thread, so I left out things like Rhino. But your morph shows that he can ascend even more.

I’ve just started learning to morph today, did you morph all the pics in your OP?

Yes I did. Hey I just saw now the before after you did (I didnt see the morph result), pretty good too. IPD and its ratios are just a small part of the story, ratios are too overrated when it comes to harmony, because there are many things that they dont measure that actually alter our perception of spacing and shape.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, MogTheMogger, Golden Glass and 1 other person
My psl is literally double yours rn and it used to be equal to yours

jfl at u calling someone who went from 3psl to 6psl not a looksmaxxer

u will eat these words after a finish finals

by the end of this month you WILL mire me

Having a PSL higher than me is not a insult here nigger. U were never a 3 PSL.

Having a PSL higher than me is not a insult here nigger. U were never a 3 PSL.
It wasnt meant to be an insult and yes i was

Great thread op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Yes I did. Hey I just saw now the before after you did (I didnt see the morph result), pretty good too. IPD and its ratios are just a small part of the story, ratios are too overrated when it comes to harmony, because there are many things that they dont measure that actually alter our perception of spacing and shape.

Damn the morphs in the OP look insane. Do you know of any good photoshop courses that could get me to a similar morphing level as that? I just used a “beautifying” iPhone app to simulate Arab Incel’s procedures I mentioned in my thread.
And trust me, as someone with a 69mm IPD who looks like they have an average IPD due to eyebrows and wide zygos, I agree 100% with IPD and ES ratio just being a small piece of the puzzle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and lilhorizontal32
MODS PIN IT WDF @Pendejo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Mewton

View attachment 238023

View attachment 238029

View attachment 238031

View attachment 238034
View attachment 238036
Wait, my IPD is good, but my eyebrows are too inward. I shave so next time I’ll just take the inside off, but what should you recommend for eyebrow growth?

@Senssei @Golden Glass is a nose like that achievable even?
How difficult would it be?

Attachments

• 354537D7-868F-441E-ABE0-0E5809ECF99D.jpeg
    354537D7-868F-441E-ABE0-0E5809ECF99D.jpeg
    45.3 KB · Views: 628
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and Deleted member 3202
@Senssei @Golden Glass is a nose like that achievable even?
How difficult would it be?
Not a rhino expert, yes that’s achievable, but idk if that’s the best nose that would best fit your face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Stingray
Not a rhino expert, yes that’s achievable, but idk if that’s the best nose that would best fit your face
Idk how he gonna lift his nose by 3mm

Idk how he gonna lift his nose by 3mm
Again not a rhino expert but from a quick google search it’s doable.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Too wide looks really weird imo slightly closer is better

This is what I’m saying all along it would be dumb to get eye surgery if you need rhino in the first place. Pin this thread @Lorsss High IQ Cell. Good first post. I have a flat nasion and shit eye brows. I’m gonna get them microbladded on the outer corners of the eyes and I’m gonna ask for my rhino to give me high defined nasal bridge to improve IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Too wide looks really weird imo slightly closer is better

It looks good on Tyson Beckford. If you have the right configuration on the rest and wide PFL you end up with a very feline-like look.

This is what I’m saying all along it would be dumb to get eye surgery if you need rhino in the first place. Pin this thread @Lorsss High IQ Cell. Good first post. I have a flat nasion and shit eye brows. I’m gonna get them microbladded on the outer corners of the eyes and I’m gonna ask for my rhino to give me high defined nasal bridge to improve IPD

Yeah you can totally alter the perception of your IPD without actually changing it. Do you want to make your IPD look smaller or bigger? Getting a high defined nasal bridge makes the IPD looks narrower, a poorly defined low nasal bridge make the IPD look way bigger. If you want to make your IPD look smaller you need to microblade the part of the inner corner of the eyes, not the outer corners.

Eck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
It looks good on Tyson Beckford. If you have the right configuration on the rest and wide PFL you end up with a very feline-like look.

Yeah you can totally alter the perception of your IPD without actually changing it. Do you want to make your IPD look smaller or bigger? Getting a high defined nasal bridge makes the IPD looks narrower, a poorly defined low nasal bridge make the IPD look way bigger. If you want to make your IPD look smaller you need to microblade the part of the inner corner of the eyes, not the outer corners.

View attachment 240651
I’m about to post a thread morphing a face with a very high IPD. I think it came out great...except the nose bridge. I couldn’t make it as sharp as I wanted it to, and would likely make it even better.

Eyebrows don't matter they said

That is true when your es ratio isn't completely fucked.
When you have deformed tier es ratio like mine, it isn't applicable

• So Sad
Reactions: draco
so someone with bad es and ipd should get fillers in nose bridge, inner corner of eyebrows should be moderate but outer parts should be as far as it can (in normal measurements and amounts ofc)

am i right?

so someone with bad es and ipd should get fillers in nose bridge, inner corner of eyebrows should be moderate but outer parts should be as far as it can (in normal measurements and amounts ofc)

am i right?
Fillers in nose bridge is better for people with wide set eyes

Getting your eyebrows to be more “wide set” is better for people with narrow set eyes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, draco and 1 other person
nice cope op, but you cant hide that you have low ipd, of course there are no significant difference on yout morp, because you just add slighty mm to their ipd, still ipd = harmony
3 inches ipd or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371