IQ high enough for in-depth understanding of my shitty situation but too low to fix it

PROMETHEUS

PROMETHEUS

Inactive: Ascension in Progress 🔋
Will soon be changing my title to ‘Low IQ’

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Psychophilly and Gilbert_Durandal
So the solopreneur tech company I started a year ago doesn’t make enough money to support my new comfy lifestyle

I now have to go back to a shitty 9-5, an environment I don’t socially excel in, causing infinite stress

FML

This also means I’ll have no time to work on personal improvements like lifting, cooking healthy meals, relaxation and developing my intellectual interests

How can a man be expected to evolve when he sells his entire consciousness (energy and time) to a corporation

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@InnerVoid @Psychophilly @MoggerGaston

why dont you focus on one or two things at a time? lifting requires too much commitement for example

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS
im too mentally broken to even feel the need for fix

• +1
You don't have to fix your life on your own man. It's not all about IQ.

• +1
why dont you focus on one or two things at a time? lifting requires too much commitement for example

I need to lift daily, else I will never ascend

Framemaxxing through roids and daily workout is necessary for manlets like me (I’m only just on week #7 of 500mg Test and still have at least another year before I achieve my goal physique)

Other commitments are also crucial. The free time I’ve had over the past year for intellectual development has helped me massively to heal some trauma due to abused dog syndrome

And most importantly, the relaxation and lack of stress from office life has improved my overall mental health significantly

All these commitments are necessary for me to be optimal

Returning to 9-5 will destroy all my progress

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: socialcel and InnerVoid
You don't have to fix your life on your own man. It's not all about IQ.

Intelligence is the ability to effectively solve problems

I over-index in certain areas of intelligence like writing, introspection and analytical, but under-index in other equally important areas like social and speaking

If not IQ, what then is the solution?

Intelligence is the ability to effectively solve problems

I over-index in certain areas of intelligence like writing, introspection and analytical, but under-index in other equally important areas like social and speaking

If not IQ, what then is the solution?
So if you can't design and build a bridge completely on your own, then you have too low IQ to solve this problem? Of course not.
We are restricted as human beings by our time, strength, energy, emotional/social needs, drive/motivation or lack of it, and so on.

Some issues simply can't be solved, realistically.

Like trying to make a perpetuum mobile, no amount of IQ will ever allow you to fix this 'problem'
But think also of someone who wants to be a billionaire. Theoretically it may be possible, but in practice it would be impossible even for the highestIQ person to get there from scratch as an adult.

Other issues require help from the outside for example.

IQ is not this one simple gift from god which should allow you to make your life perfect.
Try to get a new perspective on your problems and what may help you closer to what you really want.

• +1
So if you can't design and build a bridge completely on your own, then you have too low IQ to solve this problem? Of course not.
We are restricted as human beings by our time, strength, energy, emotional/social needs, drive/motivation or lack of it, and so on.

Some issues simply can't be solved, realistically.

Like trying to make a perpetuum mobile, no amount of IQ will ever allow you to fix this 'problem'
But think also of someone who wants to be a billionaire. Theoretically it may be possible, but in practice it would be impossible even for the highestIQ person to get there from scratch as an adult.

Other issues require help from the outside for example.

IQ is not this one simple gift from god which should allow you to make your life perfect.
Try to get a new perspective on your problems and what may help you closer to what you really want.

When you say help from others, what does that practically look like? (Given my specific situation)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
When you say help from others, what does that practically look like? (Given my specific situation)
I mean you say you are a solopreneur.

I find it impossible to believe that you have all the best possible experience, knowledge, know-how, etc. to run a company completely on your own.
Reading guides on the internet, tutorials, and so on, which you have probably done plenty, is already -one- way where you use the help from others. But there could be many other ways as well which you haven't taken use of.

• +1
I need to lift daily, else I will never ascend

Framemaxxing through roids and daily workout is necessary for manlets like me (I’m only just on week #7 of 500mg Test and still have at least another year before I achieve my goal physique)

Other commitments are also crucial. The free time I’ve had over the past year for intellectual development has helped me massively to heal some trauma due to abused dog syndrome

And most importantly, the relaxation and lack of stress from office life has improved my overall mental health significantly

All these commitments are necessary for me to be optimal

Returning to 9-5 will destroy all my progress
how much coffee do you drink?

how much coffee do you drink?
I have weeks where I don’t drink coffee and weeks where I do

If I’m feeling stressed, I cut out coffee completely for a few days bcoz it enhances stress/anxiety

But if it’s just a regular week, I usually have a cup as it enhances my productivity & workout without affecting me negatively

Meme Reaction GIF

I have weeks where I don’t drink coffee and weeks where I do

If I’m feeling stressed, I cut out coffee completely for a few days bcoz it enhances stress/anxiety

But if it’s just a regular week, I usually have a cup as it enhances my productivity & workout without affecting me negatively
maybe get a second coffee in the afternoon to focus better on your personal pursuits?

• +1
maybe get a second coffee in the afternoon to focus better on your personal pursuits?
Discipline isn’t my issue, I can get work done when I need to

I just lack the intelligence to create an overall strategy to put all my strengths together in such a way that I can build a good life from

If I was maybe 10-15 IQ points higher, I would have found a way for my app to be more profitable, which would mean that I could maintain my current comfy lifestyle without having to return to the 9-5 stressful life

Discipline isn’t my issue, I can get work done when I need to

I just lack the intelligence to create an overall strategy to put all my strengths together in such a way that I can build a good life from

If I was maybe 10-15 IQ points higher, I would have found a way for my app to be more profitable, which would mean that I could maintain my current comfy lifestyle without having to return to the 9-5 stressful life
so you basically cannot do all the things you want with a 9-5 job no matter what?

• +1
it’s always funny how those who claim iq are complete fools lol

it’s always funny how those who claim iq are complete fools lol
I’ve always openly stated that I larp as high IQ

I’m as low IQ as they come

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
I have decided to just go back to the 9-5 tech role

But rather than viewing it as something that imposes on my freedom, I’ll view it as a voluntary challenge to develop my social XP, despite some days that will be stressful

If I don’t, then I will always be stuck at this level without ever growing

That is all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back