Is 6'2 really that bad in Europe?

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
Seriously ik average zoomer height in eu is like 6'7 but do girls give any chance to 6'2 folks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 24444 and falcon1
6'2 - 6'4 is ideal.
Anything else is a meme or a cope.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, angelo, zura and 8 others
6'2 is decently above average but not super halo tier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Elvisandreaa, falcon1 and 3 others
no. im 6'1 and i cant imagine my life changing materially if i was 6'2. it was only until i started wearing 5'' lifts that people started looking at me. :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, angelo, Deleted member 28896 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, datboijj, Deleted member 24444 and 2 others
6'2 is average for 18-25yo white males in western/northern europe, you better be HTN+ or gymcelled to have a chance, but 6'2 is outright tall in shitaly or spain

• +1
Reactions: Descender, Deleted member 24444 and Piratecel
6'2 is average for 18-25yo white males in western/northern europe, you better be HTN+ or gymcelled to have a chance, but 6'2 is outright tall in shitaly or spain
I live in shitaly as a 6.3 guy and i rarely get mogged

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Elvisandreaa, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
I’m 5’8 is that bad in netherland?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Deleted member 28904
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, datboijj, cytoplasm and 2 others
Maybe in Rinkeby or Tensta
Average height is 181 cm for zoomer males in Stockholm, this forum is beyond fucking retarded in anything they try to measure and got a truly autistic way of interpreting anything.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, zura, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jhon Smith
Average height is 181 cm for zoomer males in Stockholm, this forum is beyond fucking retarded in anything they try to measure and got a truly autistic way of interpreting anything.
Zoomer males including MENA people. What is it for northern europeans?

Zoomer males including MENA people. What is it for northern europeans?
Not including mena people, including menas like 178, judging off of all the nordic white guys I know and see daily the dead on average is 181 cm fairly exactly. I am the majority of the time the tallest one when people stand to get off the subway or bus at 190 cm.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 28904
I’m 5’8 is that bad in netherland?
holy fuck thats manlet in any developed country even ethnicland (USA), truly over if youre in the netherlands, you're probably even below 50th percentile for dutch zoomer foid height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Piratecel
Not including mena people, including menas like 178, judging off of all the nordic white guys I know and see daily the dead on average is 181 cm fairly exactly. I am the majority of the time the tallest one when people stand to get off the subway or bus at 190 cm.
cope im 184.5cm and i have to wear lifts to avoid feeling like a manlet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Piratecel and Deleted member 28904
holy fuck thats manlet in any developed country even ethnicland (USA), truly over if youre in the netherlands, you're probably even below 50th percentile for dutch zoomer foid height
I’m in the US and it’s not that bad

cope im 184.5cm and i have to wear lifts to avoid feeling like a manlet
In Sweden?
Send the study ( :soy: ) showing that average height for swedish young men is 181.

Send the study ( :soy: ) showing that average height for swedish young men is 181.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: House Lannister, Banderacell, chadcel; and 2 others
everybody in this thread is coping, zoomer males of FULL ethnic descent from european countries (EXCLUDING mediterranean) who has reached their FULL genetic potential through sufficient nutrition, exercise & a healthy lifestyle (UPPER MIDDLE CLASS+) who weren't vegetarians or vegans when they went through puberty probably average 190cm.

use the netherlands for example, official government data for age 18-25 males is 6'1 or 185cm. take out the ethnics (~25%), the lower middle class and below (probably another 25%) and the mixed "whites" (probably 30%) and now you have an accurate sample of purebred ethnic dutch zoomer males with sufficient upper middle class nutrition and lifestyles to grow to full genetic potential. adjust for the fact that the new generation is even taller and an average 18yo purebred dutch male is likely 190-192cm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Elvisandreaa, Piratecel and 1 other person
Just deny reality theory is law
No? I'm objective always, never warping reality. Today when standing up to get off the light rail there were 30-40 people getting off at the last stop and I was the tallest one of all of them. 10 swedish guys my age, then some girls and whatnot.

No? I'm objective always, never warping reality. Today when standing up to get off the light rail there were 30-40 people getting off at the last stop and I was the tallest one of all of them. 10 swedish guys my age, then some girls and whatnot.
There was a girl at my old school who was 6'6. This disproves your theory

There was a girl at my old school who was 6'6. This disproves your theory
Outliers do not disprove the rule, we all have seen a freak tall girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
zoomer males of FULL ethnic descent from european countries (EXCLUDING mediterranean) who has reached their FULL genetic potential through sufficient nutrition, exercise & a healthy lifestyle (UPPER MIDDLE CLASS+) who weren't vegetarians or vegans when they went through puberty probably average 190cm.
No, of that specific kind judging by the exact guys I know from those conditions they average 185.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
everybody in this thread is coping, zoomer males of FULL ethnic descent from european countries (EXCLUDING mediterranean) who has reached their FULL genetic potential through sufficient nutrition, exercise & a healthy lifestyle (UPPER MIDDLE CLASS+) who weren't vegetarians or vegans when they went through puberty probably average 190cm.

use the netherlands for example, official government data for age 18-25 males is 6'1 or 185cm. take out the ethnics (~25%), the lower middle class and below (probably another 25%) and the mixed "whites" (probably 30%) and now you have an accurate sample of purebred ethnic dutch zoomer males with sufficient upper middle class nutrition and lifestyles to grow to full genetic potential. adjust for the fact that the new generation is even taller and an average 18yo purebred dutch male is likely 190-192cm.
Honestly, I see more tall white boomers than tall white zoomers on a daily basis.

an anecdote, my close dutch friend is 6'9" (literally, i go up to his jaw) and his foid sister is 6'3"

Its pretty good Even in The tallest countries. You won't get mogged often. Won't Be tallest either

Last edited:
There is no height halo at 6'2 in many Northern/western European countries. It is just seen as borderline average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
There is no height halo at 6'2 in many Northern/western European countries. It is just seen as borderline average.
6'2 is below average for northern/western europe unless youre counting ethnics (jfl) and poor people (not enough nutrition growing up) then its probably around average

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
6'2 is below average for northern/western europe unless youre counting ethnics (jfl) and poor people (not enough nutrition growing up) then its probably around average
Yes 6'5 is a fairly common height in these countries.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Lifefuel if true tbh.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
6’2 is a great height I wish I was 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
No not at all. That's ridiculous

Seriously ik average zoomer height in eu is like 6'7 but do girls give any chance to 6'2 folks?
no its real good, even in clubs
most mfers larp from 5'11/6'0

Yeah, Spain is not taller than my Asian shithole jfl

Why dont you all just record a bunch of people and ask them their heights. Best way to do this imo

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and HarrierDuBois
I'm 6 ft 2 and thinking about geomaxxing in colombia, so I checked the percentile that it is in colombia, and it's in the top 1%

Just go the latin america theory