Is ascension at 30 fine?

NZb6Air

NZb6Air

Kraken
Is it fine to ascend at 30 ? (predicted age of full hardmaxx recovery)

Starting life, traveling for the first time without spending all of it in your hotel room, talking to niggers, discovering the nightlife, hookups and shit or is it too late and it's better to kys/not expect anything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Ascending2Tyrone, african_subhuman and 11 others

Starting life, traveling for the first time without spending all of it in your hotel room, talking to niggers, discovering the nightlife, hookups and shit or is it too late and it's better to kys/not expect anything :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Better get an ascension at 30 than never Bhai :feelsokman:. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Melly, onskibidi, Ascеnd and 12 others
soft features are more important than bone in your 30s unless you're mega recessed.

most dudes are already balding and wrinky at this age.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, onskibidi, |Daddy_Zygos| and 13 others
soft features are more important than bone in your 30s unless you're mega recessed.

most dudes are already balding and wrinky at this age.
I was thinking of spamming CO2 laser and shit, will it work well in your 40s ?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, WhoTookVendetta, ryuken and 1 other person
I was thinking of spamming CO2 laser and shit, will it work well in your 40s ?
the best thing for anti-ageing is literally just not smoking and drinking, lots of water, sleep well every night and wear sunscreen, it's not magic.

• +1
Reactions: onskibidi, WhoTookVendetta, datboijj and 4 others
its the only way if u dont live in the west or dont have rich parents fuck man

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, truthhurts and NZb6Air
its the only way if u dont live in the west or dont have rich parents fuck man
I'm wondering how fucked will you be psychologically after 30 years of rotting/abuse and then trying to slay in the wild :feelstastyman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, SomaliMax, WhoTookVendetta and 2 others
OvER so that's why you were asking about finasteride... you're a balding oldcel?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, truthhurts and MA_ascender
I'm wondering how fucked will you be psychologically after 30 years of rotting/abuse and then trying to slay in the wild :feelstastyman:
lol slaying is out of the question just get a mtb tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and NZb6Air
Ascending at 30 is acceptable only if it's possible to villagermaxxx with a JB.

This route is only available to ethnics in the West.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and NZb6Air
Ascending at 30 is acceptable only if it's possible to villagermaxxx with a JB.

This route is only available to ethnics in the West.
Will a norwegian JB care about you being 30 even if u're Barrett?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and truthhurts
the best thing for anti-ageing is literally just not smoking and drinking, lots of water, sleep well every night and wear sunscreen, it's not magic.
do you have a skincare routine?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, ryuken and NZb6Air
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Rzn, Lebron_James, NZb6Air and 1 other person
True ascension doesn't exist after 30

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air and ryuken
do you have a skincare routine?
matrixyl + argireline/ vit c/e in the morning, tret 0.05 liquid form at night, centella after I shower.

I moisturize every time I wash my face with whatever is on sale, currently got a snail cream.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, NZb6Air, truthhurts and 2 others
matrixyl + argireline/ vit c/e in the morning, tret 0.05 liquid form at night, centella after I shower.

I moisturize every time I wash my face with whatever is on sale, currently got a snail cream.
Thoughts on red light therapy? Does it also help or pure waste of money:ogre::feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Thoughts on red light therapy? Does it also help or pure waste of money:ogre::feelsthink:
only worth it if you're trying to minmax but I can't afford the good masks.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
This site thinks men are women, most women prefer a man a bit older than them. There's 30+ year olds dating 19 year olds

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, efidescontinuado, Ascending2Tyrone and 4 others

Bro as long as surgery helps you mentally, it doesn't matter.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
You have to be giga truecel to make it to 30 without having sex and you've missed out on your prime years. There's no coming back from that mentally. Most "ascensions" after 30 are just from betabuxing and I wouldn't even count that as an "ascension" since there's no real attraction involved.

• +1
Reactions: Acion, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Ascension knows no age bro , just try to look younger , tret+wear sunscreen+ drink water and collagen maxxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meteor21, truthhurts and NZb6Air
You have to be giga truecel to make it to 30 without having sex and you've missed out on your prime years. There's no coming back from that mentally. Most "ascensions" after 30 are just from betabuxing and I wouldn't even count that as an "ascension" since there's no real attraction involved.
i'm talking about becoming attractive at 30 (looks purely) and what makes the teens and 20s years so precious that missing them is the death penalty?

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Maybe if you have good aging genetics and had a good base for hardmaxxing it could work but it's no where near ideal.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Will a norwegian JB care about you being 30 even if u're Barrett?
Probably. Only ethnics don't care. In the West they'd shout muh pedophillia.

• Hmm...
  • +1
i'm talking about becoming attractive at 30 (looks purely) and what makes the teens and 20s years so precious that missing them is the death penalty?
Missing out on your teens and twenties will put you a decade behind everyone else your age mentally and in experience. At that point I don't know how you would go about trying to reintegrate yourself into society.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Missing out on your teens and twenties will put you a decade behind everyone else your age mentally and in experience. At that point I don't know how you would go about trying to reintegrate yourself into society.
Besides career and friendships, I can't think of anything that would put them so ahead it will be almost impossible for me to catch up, I feel like NTs and MTN+ are just as lost and have, almost, as unproductive teens and 20s as us incels

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, truthhurts and HighTierSubhuman
Besides career and friendships, I can't think of anything that would put them so ahead it will be almost impossible for me to catch up, I feel like NTs and MTN+ are just as lost and have, almost, as unproductive teens and 20s as us incels
Not impossible just unlikely. It could still work out

• +1
Age itself actually becomes a positive starting at 30, some girls like older guys, but lack of proximity and not aging well can entirely cancel that out. I’m 30 and I would rope but I’ve got a thick dark wavy NW1 and a lot else to work with. With a rhinoplasty, the right location, a little bit more money, and just some good luck for a change, good shit should happen, I’ve got plans.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, rand anon, Meteor21 and 3 others
This site thinks men are women, most women prefer a man a bit older than them. There's 30+ year olds dating 19 year olds
This. It's too brutal for ugly oldcels to cope about though.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, truthhurts and NZb6Air
Age itself actually becomes a positive starting at 30, some girls like older guys, but lack of proximity and not aging well can entirely cancel that out. I’m 30 and I would rope but I’ve got a thick dark wavy NW1 and a lot else to work with. With a rhinoplasty, the right location, a little bit more money, and just some good luck for a change, good shit should happen, I’ve got plans.
What is your experience with dating and society in general and when do you expect to be fully hardmaxxed?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Whatever and truthhurts
Wish you the best on your journey tho:ogre:🙏🙏

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Acion, rand anon, Ascending2Tyrone and 2 others
Age itself actually becomes a positive starting at 30,
IMG 3937

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
Meeks was 30 when he got his mugshot. A single year of his life mogs several lifetimes of most normies.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, watah, african_subhuman and 3 others
What is your experience with dating and society in general and when do you expect to be fully hardmaxxed?

Basically I went from 0-60 and then back down to 0 in the 1.5 year of college. Dated and fucked legit blonde Stacylites. But almost nothing since then. I’m extremely socially isolated, mostly because of where I’ve lived and what I do for a living, but I do see a possible way back into society that would also be a major locationmax and moneymax. I’ll be fully hardmaxxed as soon as I get a rhino, I never thought I’d need or want one but my nose has a textbook deformity and I’m no longer ok with that when I’m gonna need every bit of looks I can get. Like it’s really time I live up to the potential that was shown to me in my early 20s, I’m mentally tortured by it 24/7.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, NZb6Air and truthhurts
Very fucked

• So Sad
  • +1
So work on your brain too don't abandon that or else you will be a spastic cunt.

• So Sad
  • +1
Nigga if anything becoming more nt, felt so rewarding to me regardless of my lack of attractiveness. Feeling liked by the people i talk to is nice af

• +1
Perceived age is a very important factor to consider when answering your question.

• +1
Nigga if anything becoming more nt, felt so rewarding to me regardless of my lack of attractiveness. Feeling liked by the people i talk to is nice af
How does one become more NT, my stance is that it's impossible

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Saint Casanova and truthhurts
i continue to be surprised by the lack of iq and neurotypicality on this forum.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and truthhurts
How does one become more NT, my stance is that it's impossible
I work at a senior on the side where I am interacting with people the whole shift. I used to literally shiver when talking to someone and now I am like an entertainer level of speaker.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
why? Elab :feelstastyman:.
im autistic so im just now realizing this is a shitpost. how do you think that losing virginity at 30 is fine? what is the thought process?

• +1
I work at a senior on the side where I am interacting with people the whole shift. I used to literally shiver when talking to someone and now I am like an entertainer level of speaker.
That’s not about being NT though. You were just anxious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Saint Casanova and truthhurts