Is being 5'8 as an adult really that bad?

D

Deleted member 18515

Bronze
title, 5'8 is taller than so many girls

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
yes
over for u nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and WenomWenom
its shit, im 5ft 9 and get mogged by more than 3 girls at the gym

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Paroxysm, ManzareK and 1 other person
Not the worst but below average. Just wear air maxes + lifts.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 18917, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
It's bad if you live in the West

• +1
is it bad for an asian ?
if you live in asia no
in the west yes

if you want to join a heightmaxx server ask @FreakkForLife we could use some high iq asians

• +1
yes
its pathetic

6'0 minimum in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and incel194012940
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
if you live in asia no
in the west yes

if you want to join a heightmaxx server ask @FreakkForLife we could use some high iq asians
what r ur thoughts on mk677

Im a height expert. Every cm below 182cm is very drastic. It goes down till 175cm. After that height, nothing matters anymore.There is no dating life or anything romantic in sight. OVER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel, UglyGod360 and 3 others
those r for white men what abt for asians
just becuase ur asian doesnt mean you wont get compared to white guys
you need to be 6'0 as a MALE of ANY RACE period.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and STEVE GAMING
Im a height expert. Every cm below 182cm is very drastic. It goes down till 175cm. After that height, nothing matters anymore.There is no dating life or anything romantic in sight. OVER
171 cm is world avg male height..................... therfore its over for over 50% of men? yea bs

• JFL
  • JFL
No.

• Ugh..
171 cm is world avg male height..................... therfore its over for over 50% of men? yea bs
What do we know about being average as a male?
Also jfl at world average height where also asian or mexican manlet guys are included.

• +1
face > height unless you are giga short (sub 5'7 starts to get dangerous, but anything is possible as long as you are maxxed in every other area)

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Deleted member 19469
Have you tried being NT? Otherwise its over for u at that height. Also given that your asian your face is prolly shit aswell. Moneymaxx bro in hope some race transplant technology comes along. Check out looksmaximus channel for your coping endeavors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and galego123
just becuase ur asian doesnt mean you wont get compared to white guys
you need to be 6'0 as a MALE of ANY RACE period.
leonardo di Caprio is 5'11 no female in the entire world would reject him even if she was taller than him. 5'11 is really fine as long as you have a good face. I would say things start getting dark bellow 5'10, critical bellow 5'9 and absolutely over bellow 5'8.
it is not over if you are above 7/10, tom cruise is my mom's height 5'7 and females with make an exception for him cause he's a real chad.

I am 5'8 and I got laid with a 5', many 5'6~5'7 and a 6', all between 5/10 and 6/10 but they had one or two issues, some were kinda old (31 oldest) some were really dumb, others had personality issues etc some decent females have shown interest in me, positive canthal tilt can be a game changer in some circumstances but I usually disappear from the picture whenever there's another taller male. my ex was 6/10 white Italian high IQ 5'6 and she said it all "I love you even though you are short".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Elvisandreaa
leonardo di Caprio is 5'11 no female in the entire world would reject him even if she was taller than him. 5'11 is really fine as long as you have a good face. I would say things start getting dark bellow 5'10, critical bellow 5'9 and absolutely over bellow 5'8.
literally said this in another thread
unless ur a celeb with tons of money, status and also look

stop fucking comparing yourself and using celebs as example
height matters for guys with good faces as well unless theyre tom cruise.

Have you tried being NT? Otherwise its over for u at that height. Also given that your asian your face is prolly shit aswell. Moneymaxx bro in hope some race transplant technology comes along. Check out looksmaximus channel for your coping endeavors.
I am NT

it is not over if you are above 7/10, tom cruise is my mom's height 5'7 and females with make an exception for him cause he's a real chad.

I am 5'8 and I got laid with a 5', many 5'6~5'7 and a 6', all between 5/10 and 6/10 but they had one or two issues, some were kinda old (31 oldest) some were really dumb, others had personality issues etc some decent females have shown interest in me, positive canthal tilt can be a game changer in some circumstances but I usually disappear from the picture whenever there's another taller male. my ex was 6/10 white Italian high IQ 5'6 and she said it all "I love you even though you are short".
ur only an inch taller than ur mom how?

What do we know about being average as a male?
Also jfl at world average height where also asian or mexican manlet guys are included.
Youre too drastic, leave your house

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 16110
literally said this in another thread
unless ur a celeb with tons of money, status and also look

stop fucking comparing yourself and using celebs as example
height matters for guys with good faces as well unless theyre tom cruise.
ik girls that r 5'4 and prefer the 5'8-10" range rather than 6'+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Deleted member 19469, subhuman incel and 1 other person
holy fuck the cope @looksmaxxer234
i mean im only in hs but like they say 5'8 and up not 6'0 and up in fact ive never seen one girl say that irl unless they r 5'8 themselves

I wouldn't say its necessarily bad, even though you dont have a height halo you will not bother with short men problems neither.

But its average after all so dont take it to the heart when you get heightmogged

i mean im only in hs but like they say 5'8 and up not 6'0 and up in fact ive never seen one girl say that irl unless they r 5'8 themselves
girls will always choose the 6'0+ guy no matter their height

• +1
girls will always choose the 6'0+ guy no matter their height
my 6'2 friend does not pull at all while my 5'6 friend has taken girls from ppl that r 5'10.5

• Ugh..
ur only an inch taller than ur mom how?
I am 5'8, my mom grandma and 14yo sister are 5'7, my father is 6' his father his brother are all that height, my cousin's paretns are my father's height and he's 6'2 at 15yo, I guess I was just cursed or simply had a terrible diet
unless theyre tom cruise.
I used Tom Cruise and an example. they are celebrities because they are exceptional not the other way around, if you don't have success before fame you won't get it after it.

• Ugh..
  • +1
I wouldn't say its necessarily bad, even though you dont have a height halo you will not bother with short men problems neither.

But its average after all so dont take it to the heart when you get heightmogged
so 5'8 isn't short?

• Ugh..
Being taller or shorter than girls is not really good if one is planning to ascend with them and highest smv girls are often around this height anyway
my mom is 5'7 my father 6'' and I am 5'8 at 21yo. Honestly I feel pessimistic having a 5'8 gf ANYWAYS because my mom is of that height, to ascend in height I would say 5'8 F is the bare minimum but to really ascend you need a taller female, 5'10

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
then y is everyone saying its over like what abt less than 5'8 lmao
Lol this forum also says that its over if you dont look like a billion dollar worth supermodel, just take it easy boyo

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and White Swordsman
Lol this forum also says that its over if you dont look like a billion dollar worth supermodel, just take it easy boyo
haha lmao how tall r u btw

copemaxxed shortcel

Bruh even 5'10 guys are absolutely ridiculed by girls, my 5'' almost gf mocks her dad for being 5'9 and I am fucking 5'8, I am 8inches taller than her, minimum of 30 score difference in IQ between us, STEMmaxxed plus I am slightly better looking with +canthal tilt, super healthy while she's an heavy smoker and it's absolutely not enough.

When she was showing her exs when the guy was better looking she would say "but he was even shorter than you"

girls will mock your height or looks regardless of what they look like. I have seen 33yo 3/10 4'10 ethnical girls saying she only wants 6' guys who have a career and have a great personality. these women will never understand that they are providing rotting monkey and expecting golden mansions in return.

is about the girl's mindset and not the girls' value, 100%, I have been with an attractive girl who was almost my height and she was fine with it (she didn't use social media or tinder or anything else so she didn't know her market value)

• Woah
Reactions: ROTTING
copemaxxed shortcel

Bruh even 5'10 guys are absolutely ridiculed by girls, my 5'' almost gf mocks her dad for being 5'9 and I am fucking 5'8, I am 8inches taller than her, minimum of 30 score difference in IQ between us, STEMmaxxed plus I am slightly better looking with +canthal tilt, super healthy while she's an heavy smoker and it's absolutely not enough.

When she was showing her exs when the guy was better looking she would say "but he was even shorter than you"

girls will mock your height or looks regardless of what they look like. I have seen 33yo 3/10 4'10 ethnical girls saying she only wants 6' guys who have a career and have a great personality. these women will never understand that they are providing rotting monkey and expecting golden mansions in return.

is about the girl's mindset and not the girls' value, 100%, I have been with an attractive girl who was almost my height and she was fine with it (she didn't use social media or tinder or anything else so she didn't know her market value)
Lmao 5'10 guys are ridiculed? Bro thats because there are lots of 5'8 and 5'9s frauding with their height, not because 5'10 is actually short. You cant believe how many men claiming to be 1.85m(6'1) were brutally heightmogged by actual 6'2 me and were looking like father and child.

Also i do realize that height is still an important factor, stop beating the strawmans bro. I just said that 5'8 is average, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: mehman
copemaxxed shortcel

when someone is born into this world theres a 50% chance they r above 5'7 and a 50% chance they are below it so u still 'mog' a lot of ppl at 5'8 and the ppl below u r still humans lmao like they still can get girls

I just said that 5'8 is average, nothing else
I am 5'8 and most colleagues at uni are taller, only a few asians and indians are of my height. 5'11 is average
when someone is born into this world theres a 50% chance they r above 5'7
bruh don't put indians and asians into the equation and you are your parent's genes and nothing else so there's 95% chance being over 6' if both your parents are over 6' and yes I still get girls but as I said previously my 5'' friends mocks her dad for being only 5'9 and she's no different from most females, they might still get short boyfriends but that doesn't mean they are desired

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
No if you Are 6 PSL chadlet. Otherwise yes

• +1