Is doing a single steroid cycle legit?

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort
I read some poster claiming it permanently increases your HPTA receptor sensitivity or some shit like that (I have no clue). In other words, giving you lasting / permanent benefits. Is that bullshit or no

Regardless, is it a good way to fast track a good chunk of progress?

Risk wise, what's the ROI? Is it much unsafe

Can someone link discussion on this from other forums

I don't like these types of posts cuz it's mainly mental masturbation but let this be a fruitful thread for this specific topic

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 56068 and moreroidsmoredates
Nope
Pct is a meme won't necessarily bring your test levels back to normal and you'll end up losing 50-80% of your gains you made.
If you roid do blast and cruise or just be natty.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, zeshama, Deleted member 56068 and 2 others
Nope
Pct is a meme won't necessarily bring your test levels back to normal and you'll end up losing 50-80% of your gains you made.
If you roid do blast and cruise or just be natty.
80% is too much jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 56068
As I know from my own experience, once you start at least 500mg of test e a week, you will never want to be natty again

• +1
Pct is a meme won't necessarily bring your test levels back to normal
pct is a meme but mostly because it doesn't actually speed up recovery, it just prevents you from feeling like shit while you're recovering but it actually does nothing in terms of improving fertility or testosterone levels.

the largest known study on pct yielded negative positive results from it.

• +1
I read some poster claiming it permanently increases your HPTA receptor sensitivity or some shit like that (I have no clue). In other words, giving you lasting / permanent benefits. Is that bullshit or no

Regardless, is it a good way to fast track a good chunk of progress?

Risk wise, what's the ROI? Is it much unsafe

Can someone link discussion on this from other forums

I don't like these types of posts cuz it's mainly mental masturbation but let this be a fruitful thread for this specific topic
No it’s not legit, it’s completely retarded.

I wonder this too 👍 I wanted to do it once only 👍👍👍

• +1
Only thing stopping me is collagen and already having small balls (370ng/dl levels JFL)

@zeshama why ugh react nigga have you done a single roid cycle by yourself or just some fancy yt/tiktok knowledge ?

@zeshama why ugh react nigga have you done a single roid cycle by yourself or just some fancy yt/tiktok knowledge ?
I've done cycles and was able to keep 90% of my gains. just cause ur naturally low t doesn't mean everybody will lose that much. and pct is legit so ur the one spewing horseshit.

• +1
Reactions: blithe