Is going to college as a richcel a halo or incel trait?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
I failed college in America before running up a bag and never even graduated high school in Russia so I can only go to community college now. Is going to college with a murdered out G wagon and i8 an incel trait or will I be a Chad?

iBiD2QO8j031CXY78Aba8pisCuOZjl3hDYDTe1FH5U
Saltyyy

Baby blue i8 to flex and a G wagon covered in salt so I don't look tryhard. Would people laugh at me and think I'm an incel or would I be treated like a Chad and bag all the bitches? I want to get a medical degree or law degree in case this music shit dont work out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 23218
community college is shit socially

gotta go to 4 year party school to do it big

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 25938

i dont like partying white girls tho. i want a ghetto hoe working minimum wage who know how to give sloppy top. fuck around and pay someone rent.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 24278
i dont like partying white girls tho. i want a ghetto hoe working minimum wage who know how to give sloppy top. fuck around and pay someone rent.
u don't needa go to college to meet black women

rollup to a ghetto fast food chain

live in da city

u don't needa go to college to meet black women

rollup to a ghetto fast food chain

live in da city
i do and bag them all the time at the checkers and shit. but i need to go to college and dont know if imma look like a cringey incel with $150k cars at a community college.

Yeah. College is the closest thing the US has to an institutionalized class system. Prestige plays accordingly.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Yeah. College is the closest thing the US has to an institutionalized class system. Prestige plays accordingly.
English please?

I want to get a medical degree or law degree in case this music shit dont work out.
That's a lot of work for those degrees!
If you go to college for the girls, I suggest you choose something easier - soft sciences, liberal arts, gender studies, stuff like that.

It’s a halo cus these kids know u rich and can afford classy schools

That's a lot of work for those degrees!
If you go to college for the girls, I suggest you choose something easier - soft sciences, liberal arts, gender studies, stuff like that.
i dont go just for girls. i go for these degrees but want to get bitches to make it meaningful.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
i dont go just for girls. i go for these degrees but want to get bitches to make it meaningful.
They are difficult degrees that require a ton of work and study, you won't have much free time.

They are difficult degrees that require a ton of work and study, you won't have much free time.
I can't even sleep
The thirties be helpin' me concentrate
She throwin' it back
In the back of my mind I'm like "what if the condom break?"

I can always pay someone to do the hard courses anyways.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
You'd definitely get to fuck some girls because of it
Girls try to date rich chads who would take them on vacations and shit, people would generally associate with you because it means potential vacations together, fancy restaurants, being driven around in a nice car, good gifts, etc

You'd definitely get to fuck some girls because of it
Girls try to date rich chads who would take them on vacations and shit, people would generally associate with you because it means potential vacations together, fancy restaurants, being driven around in a nice car, good gifts, etc
will they approach me or nah? im 2/10 face tho.

They'd prob think they can manipulate you and lead you on then
but yes might approach
i never let these hoes trick me
see right through them hoes since i got the eyes like a hawk for a rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
I can always pay someone to do the hard courses anyways.
How are you gonna be a doctor or lawyer if you will have no idea about what you're supposed to be doing?

How are you gonna be a doctor or lawyer if you will have no idea about what you're supposed to be doing?
i'll figure that shit out later. get that degree first and learn how to do it later type shit.

How do you have so much money ?

I imagine you would look like a straight g rolling up with your expensive car. But i recall back in the day no one caring about my automobile. I wish i still had it

I imagine you would look like a straight g rolling up with your expensive car. But i recall back in the day no one caring about my automobile. I wish i still had it
what whip u had?

what whip u had?
By whip; i assume you mean car brand? I had a corrolla s 2013. It was really nice for me at the time, all bought and paid for by my parents. Now im strugglin to get enough funds to put a decent downpayment for an automobile. I’ve been stuck in place for fucking years with the psychological torture from my fam taking its toll as well

How much money you got?

How'd you make it?

By whip; i assume you mean car brand? I had a corrolla s 2013. It was really nice for me at the time, all bought and paid for by my parents. Now im strugglin to get enough funds to put a decent downpayment for an automobile. I’ve been stuck in place for fucking years with the psychological torture from my fam taking its toll as well
shit is ass.