Is ignorance the reason why normie subhumans aren't depressed?

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
If I woke up and turned into some of the dudes I see IRL that seem to be doing fine mentally, I'd fall into a dark hopeless pit because of the subhumanity I'd behold when looking in the mirror.

I think the reason why they don't suffer that fate is simply because they're completely unaware that they'll never be a girl's true erotic fantasy. Ignorance is bliss.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
They realize looks don’t matter
You are just mentally ill

If I woke up and turned into some of the dudes I see IRL that seem to be doing fine mentally, I'd fall into a dark hopeless pit because of the subhumanity I'd behold when looking in the mirror.

I think the reason why they don't suffer that fate is simply because they're completely unaware that they'll never be a girl's true erotic fantasy. Ignorance is bliss.

Thoughts?
I had a colleague during HS (2020 year) and he got only 60 likes on tinder in a few months JFL. He thought getting 2 likes per month was normal and he rated 7/10 himself

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
I had a colleague during HS (2020 year) and he got only 60 likes on tinder in a few months JFL. He thought getting 2 likes per month was normal and he rated 7/10 himself
This is the real reason. Everyone overrates themselves, and avoids social situations where their true value would be exposed. If people actually embraced their true social value, they would be way more humble and depressed.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski