Is it better to date a girl you like when you're 19 and still in college or keep fucking girls at the club

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Title. Having a dilemma. I had an epiphany while high the other day and thought to myself that I would rather get the girl of my dreams instead of fucking around and that it's not really for me.

However I don't want to miss out on my prime years to fuck girls either.

Title. Having a dilemma. I had an epiphany while high the other day and thought to myself that I would rather get the girl of my dreams instead of fucking around and that it's not really for me.

idk tbh im a khhv

If you are willing to marry her and have kids her then date her, life will fly and you will probably become uglier and aged in half a decade, so this may be your only opportunity to experience "love" with a young girl. At that age you have the highest chances to settle down with a hot girl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Recessed Life and Kristin
If you are willing to marry her and have kids her then date her, life will fly and you will probably become uglier and aged in half a decade, so this may be your only opportunity to experience "love" with a young girl. At that age you have the highest chances to settle down with a hot girl.
Good advice, actually well thought out. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Consider that if you choose to settle down even a few years later it will be near impossible to find a virgin, so her pair bonding will be gone and she will ruin your life later down the line. As young as you can is actually the best time to settle down with a HQNP girl

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
Consider that if you choose to settle down even a few years later it will be near impossible to find a virgin, so her pair bonding will be gone and she will ruin your life later down the line. As young as you can is actually the best time to settle down with a HQNP girl
You are also high IQ tbh I never thought of it that way

so many people say you should spend all of college getting your body count up

Good advice, actually well thought out. Thanks.
That is in the case you want to get married and have kids, if not then I wouldn't know what to say, if you are fucking girls at clubs every week you'll miss out on young love relationships and if you are in a relationship you will miss out on fucking tons of young girls while being a young club chad

• +1
That is in the case you want to get married and have kids, if not then I wouldn't know what to say, if you are fucking girls at clubs every week you'll miss out on young love relationships and if you are in a relationship you will miss out on fucking tons of young girls while being a young club chad
It's safe to assume most people want to settle down eventually. even women who say they don't want to get married when they are in their teens and 20s end up getting married in their 30s. But yeah, I think the best thing to do is get a small body count and then settle down

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Anything better than being an incel

• +1

Any time you have to make a choice you will feel you missed out on something.

It's just life.

Also, jfl if you think we believe you can slay.

• +1

i dont understand about alpha chad problems.

:chad:"to fuck a girl or other girl,thats the question":chad:
-chadspeare

Any time you have to make a choice you will feel you missed out on something.
Correct. People who spend their whole lives working regret not blowing off enough steam and having fun. People who spend their whole lives partying regret not working harder and having a better life in terms of achievements
It's just life.

Also, jfl if you think we believe you can slay.
Not slay in the sense of like a new girl every weekend, more like one or two every few months. That’s definitely possible if u lower your standards enough and know where to look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bourgeoizyzz and incel194012940