is SEO a waste of time in 2020?

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
if u want pretty quickly passive income?
Is $1000/month from ads/affiliate/products possible without a huuuge knowledge and resources to rank website highly?

I have basically no clue about it
I know what no follow is and the general idea, but not tactics etc

ZTMx1vR

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
It will always be worth it as long as google exists, but chances that you will do something profitable are 1%

to do SEO you need a mogger knowledge in psychology/manipulation, maths and software engineering(though these last 2 are only important if you wanna be a millionaire+ tbh)

The passive income is in selling SEO courses

It's a race to the bottom

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and randomuser2407
The passive income is in selling SEO courses

It's a race to the bottom
This is true, it's like with dropshipping, it doesn't really make big bucks but selling 2000$ courses can get you a lot of money, you just have to be a good scam artist.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4645 and GeordiLeFort
I'm familiar with it but have got any pages ranked yet. It's all on youtube for free tbh but a rule of thumb is all knowledge is already redundant by the time it gets released for free, same with stock analysis.
It's good just for learning, but to get the edge you need to be in private groups.

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
I'm familiar with it but have got any pages ranked yet. It's all on youtube for free tbh but a rule of thumb is all knowledge is already redundant by the time it gets released for free, same with stock analysis.
It's good just for learning, but to get the edge you need to be in private groups.
what biz would you recommend If I want to make like max $500-$1000 per month before taxes within 6 months <aka starting within that time> and relatively earning it passively or like 1-2h of work each day?

This is true, it's like with dropshipping, it doesn't really make big bucks but selling 2000$ courses can get you a lot of money, you just have to be a good scam artist.
I would like to sell an online course via ranked website, but don't know if its not gonna take forever <like 1y+> or forever

I would like to sell an online course via ranked website, but don't know if its not gonna take forever <like 1y+> or forever
You can rip off other scam artists by finding their course for free, copying all their content, putting your name on it and selling it with the same marketing methods as them, that would be the best way to sell a course, and they can't sue you because they're scammers, you just have to use a different company name and a different logo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Chico Chicowski and GeordiLeFort
what biz would you recommend If I want to make like max $500-$1000 per month before taxes within 6 months <aka starting within that time> and relatively earning it passively or like 1-2h of work each day?
With that spec, anything i tell you is going to be saturated in 6 months, that's how markets work.
Either sell something to someone else (courses) or sell a skill you have developed (freelance)
Those are your options as far as i see it, but i'm willing to be proven wrong if you can find something

• +1
You can rip off other scam artists by finding their course for free, copying all their content, putting your name on it and selling it with the same marketing methods as them, that would be the best way to sell a course, and they can't sue you because they're scammers, you just have to use a different company name and a different logo.
Broooo, ofc they can sue you. Lots of these "scams" are not scams outright because the service that they promote they do technically deliver otherwise it'd be very easy to sue them if they just took your money and did nothing else. That is if they're actually good at creating and selling legit looking courses for recurring sales. If you do copy one of these guys, you can easily get sued and they sue fast. If you're copying some regular scam Ponzi scheme, then yeah it's much easier.

Yes, still working. Today I started a SEO web. There is a Spanish dude that "invented" a system and has full tutorial for free JFL (open website). If you have a translator you can do it.

Cope

Yes, still working. Today I started a SEO web. There is a Spanish dude that "invented" a system and has full tutorial for free JFL (open website). If you have a translator you can do it.
link please, based on his knowledge,realistic o get to $400 per month from SEO traffic <pretty general question I know>

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Businesses don't succeed based on marketing alone, they succeed based on the quality of the product they are trying to sell and their marketing techniques in their ads, but SEO doesn't use customized advertising so it's not that valuable or useful. And with dropshipping, it's not actually doable unless you have a friend or connection who wants you to help them sell a product for a good cut of the profit, but you don't need bullshit courses for that, you need real connections.

Businesses don't succeed based on marketing alone, they succeed based on the quality of the product they are trying to sell and their marketing techniques in their ads, but SEO doesn't use customized advertising so it's not that valuable or useful. And with dropshipping, it's not actually doable unless you have a friend or connection who wants you to help them sell a product for a good cut of the profit, but you don't need bullshit courses for that, you need real connections.
what a bullshit, jesus

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
what a bullshit, jesus
No, it's actually true. The definition of dropshipping is that you help someone sell their products and get a cut of the profit by making sales, but you can't do that if you don't know anybody, how are you going to get your products? And how are you going to get your clients? Dropshipping is a pipe dream, people who buy those courses are foolish idiots who are being scammed out of their money by very clever scam artists. The scammers claim that they are rich but they didn't make their money from the information that is in the programs, they made it from the courses themselves, by charging people 1000$ or more for each course.

You are very naive if you think that you can make hundreds or thousands of dollars by not working, if it was that simple, then everyone would do it and nobody would work. As for people like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos, they didn't start making millions on day one, neither did Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, they all had to work very hard to build their business from nothing, and most of all, they needed an idea, without a good business idea, you can't start a business. If it was that easy to start a business and get rich, everyone would be CEOs, but it's not the case. And it's not because people haven't found the magical solution, it's because there is no magical solution.

• +1
Reactions: OldcelMillennial
link please, based on his knowledge,realistic o get to $400 per month from SEO traffic <pretty general question I know>
He is like a selfmade master of seo and marketing. He did that guide for youtube when he had like 1k suscribers and became "famous". The link is an adaptation for web.

Everything is depending on your iq, and some knowledge easy to learn. Choosing a good niche, using good language and words...

He has several websites, he has one for bbq that gives him 6k per month (he shows stats in vids). For a newbie expect not more than one hundred, unless you find the optimal niche at one shot. You can do several and by the tine you will get better.

PM and i will link, I don't want much idiots from here doing that because I planning doing in english too.

• +1