is skincare cope when it comes to ageing?

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
mid-face-aging-5.jpg
BzZP3WI.jpg
aging-06-big.jpg

almost every fold that seem to break a man ist fat related (aka fat sagging or volume loss)

- nasolabial fold, tear through, marionette lines

they make everyone truly subhuman

actor-brad-pitt-picture-id529207590
modine1.jpg

this dude are all around 40 or older. their collagen is long gone. yet they look good - why? because there is no hint of excessive sagging fat due to good bonestructure and bodyfat

justin bieber has more collagen and youthful skin then brad pitt with 40 here

9b2199d39dc2ba8e0520f58eaccaf4c448be1bc3.jpg_1200x630.jpg
age-04.png

retin a wont stop your fat from sagging if you have shit bonestructure or fat deposit genetics right?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, xForgotMyName, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
nice threads coming from you, keep it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
legit thread.

the way i see it, you just try to slow down the aging process and expand your youthfulness years.
the best way to slow down facial fat loss is (1) choose better parents, and (2) healthmax
that said collagen/elastin maxxing is also "important."

i bookmarked this a few weeks ago and it seems relevant and interesting, but haven't read it yet.
icyi https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6308207/

• +1
Reactions: paulie_walnuts
legit thread.

the way i see it, you just try to slow down the aging process and expand your youthfulness years.
the best way to slow down facial fat loss is (1) choose better parents, and (2) healthmax
that said collagen/elastin maxxing is also "important."

i bookmarked this a few weeks ago and it seems relevant and interesting, but haven't read it yet.
icyi https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6308207/
You can reverse the effects of aging already

• Hmm...
Reactions: xForgotMyName
You can reverse the effects of aging already
Yep. It's not something I'd want on this forum though. I want people to keep taking steroids and making mistakes until they learn themselves that they're not thinking straight.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, balding17yomanletcel, Alexanderr and 3 others
Retin A and derma roller/pen maybe. And low body fat

• +1
Yep. It's not something I'd want on this forum though. I want people to keep taking steroids and making mistakes until they learn themselves that they're not thinking straight.

are you fucking with me?

is this darktriadmaxxing?
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
mid-face-aging-5.jpg
BzZP3WI.jpg
aging-06-big.jpg

almost every fold that seem to break a man ist fat related (aka fat sagging or volume loss)

View attachment 87373
modine1.jpg

this dude are all around 40 or older. their collagen is long gone. yet they look good - why? because there is no hint of excessive sagging fat due to good bonestructure and bodyfat

age-04.png

retin a wont stop your fat from sagging if you have shit bonestructure or fat deposit genetics right?
cope. If you take care of your skin it will look as good as brad pitts in your 40's.

I wash my face day and night get 15 mins of sun a day. 20 min of red light therapy. lift weights three times a week. sports 4 times a week. Youthfulness is a trait you CAN attain

cope. If you take care of your skin it will look as good as brad pitts in your 40's.

I wash my face day and night get 15 mins of sun a day. 20 min of red light therapy. lift weights three times a week. sports 4 times a week. Youthfulness is a trait you CAN attain

if you get folds beneath your brows is less a question of skin quality but of bone structure and fat storage genetics since the folds there are caused by sagging fat deposits

you wont prevent getting nasolabial folds by rubbing retina a cream on that area

• +1
to a very small degree, or am i wrong?

prevention seems more legit
Fisetin can reverse DNA damage but the main revelation is that of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and it's role in energy metabolism. NAD depletes as we grow older and energy metabolism becomes more difficult with each movement we make when we're older (relative to when we were younger and had more NAD). The mitochondrial theory of aging can be prevented though supplementation with Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, which offers more of the co-factor/precursor of NAD. Our bodies are adaptogenic, so they can adapt to oxidative stress and inflammation but only to a given extent. The balance between the amount of oxidative stress our bodies deal with and the extent to which our bodies can upregulate our endogenous anti-oxidant defense systems is know as hormesis. Mitochondrial degredation past the point of hormesis is what causes mitochondrial stress and eventual death. The NAD factor is just one look at how aging works and can be reversed. The Sirtuin/FOXO protein pathway is also important. And it's important to know that shortened telomeres coincide with neuronal and cosmetic aging. Nucleotides are like protective caps at the end of telomeres which protects them from being shortened. There's many longetivity pathways. The AKT/AMPK pathway is very important and aging is definitely slowed down through balance of AMPK/AKT, as to not keep either over activated for a period of time. AKT signalling leads to activation of mTOR which is a huge signalling hub for anabolism, and AMPK is a catabolic pathway which leads to the activation of autophagic processes through activation of NRF2, where proteins can be recycled. Over stimulation of a catabolic pathway (through caloric and nutrient deprivation) is unhealthy since the ultimate consequence of that would be death by starvation. On the flipside, over activation of mTOR (steroid users, over-eaters), doesn't just lead to muscle and fat gain, but all types of anabolism, tumor growth, cancer cell growth etc. You should read into the benefits of autophagy through NRF2 as a way to upregulate your body's own anti-oxidant defense system. I can't explain everything in one post and left out many things but anti-aging is a really deep rabbithole, and if you're really interested in it, you'll want to learn more and more.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, PjSon, TylerDurden and 4 others
Anti aging=-Movin around and being fit
-Good diet (No processed sugar)
-no stress(Dead srs no cope),just being happy in general
-skin protection and moisture through hydration and diet.
-Also genetics but whatever
-Surgery can help out alot.
-No alcohol,smoking drugs etc.
That's all I can think off for for anti aging
Of my head

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, xForgotMyName and Deleted member 685
tear trough is because bad under eye support im pretty sure
I saw somewhere nasolabial folds are because of reccesed maxilla

mid-face-aging-5.jpg
BzZP3WI.jpg
aging-06-big.jpg

View attachment 87373
modine1.jpg

age-04.png

with liposuction + lipofilling (2500€) you can remove and insert fat tissue where the fuck you want.
this is a ridicously low amount of money for a 50 years old man.

Of my head
Pretty much. Getting good sleep, giving your body the right nutrients, exercising and not stressing out is definitely underrated.

• +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and Deleted member 2352
if you get folds beneath your brows is less a question of skin quality but of bone structure and fat storage genetics since the folds there are caused by sagging fat deposits

you wont prevent getting nasolabial folds by rubbing retina a cream on that area
yeah no of course.

Speaking from my own personal experience, my face looks a million times better ever since I started skinmaxxing.
I don't even need help for my face as I look naturally youthful but my skin regimen just enhances my features 10 fold.

• +1
if you're young enough and you had bad environment but you're still in growing phase, you can reverse againg with just sleep, diet and excercise

with liposuction + lipofilling (2500€) you can remove and insert fat tissue where the fuck you want.
this is a ridicously low amount of money for a 50 years old man.

50? you mean 35 if you have subhuman fat storage genetics and bonestructure - maybe even earlier

facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg

this dude is not even 30..its over

deeper nasolabial folds then this 50-70 year old dude who looked like he spend his whole life smoking and sunbathing

fashionGettyImages-1096412030.jpg

but when i look at this guy you guys are right - i probably should change the title a bit...skinmaxxing is legit but it wont prevent you from getting this ugly folds like nasolabial folds or tear through which is caused by sagging fat..
Of my head

reading this while eating sweets and shitposting on looksmax with a youtube documentary open in another tab about the luxury lifestyle in dubai - its over

i feel like a chainsmoking doctor who advices his patient to live a more healthy lifestyle when i post here ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Fisetin can reverse DNA damage but the main revelation is that of Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide and it's role in energy metabolism. NAD depletes as we grow older and energy metabolism becomes more difficult with each movement we make when we're older (relative to when we were younger and had more NAD). The mitochondrial theory of aging can be prevented though supplementation with Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, which offers more of the co-factor/precursor of NAD. Our bodies are adaptogenic, so they can adapt to oxidative stress and inflammation but only to a given extent. The balance between the amount of oxidative stress our bodies deal with and the extent to which our bodies can upregulate our endogenous anti-oxidant defense systems is know as hormesis. Mitochondrial degredation past the point of hormesis is what causes mitochondrial stress and eventual death. The NAD factor is just one look at how aging works and can be reversed. The Sirtuin/FOXO protein pathway is also important. And it's important to know that shortened telomeres coincide with neuronal and cosmetic aging. Nucleotides are like protective caps at the end of telomeres which protects them from being shortened. There's many longetivity pathways. The AKT/AMPK pathway is very important and aging is definitely slowed down through balance of AMPK/AKT, as to not keep either over activated for a period of time. AKT signalling leads to activation of mTOR which is a huge signalling hub for anabolism, and AMPK is a catabolic pathway which leads to the activation of autophagic processes through activation of NRF2, where proteins can be recycled. Over stimulation of a catabolic pathway (through caloric and nutrient deprivation) is unhealthy since the ultimate consequence of that would be death by starvation. On the flipside, over activation of mTOR (steroid users, over-eaters), doesn't just lead to muscle and fat gain, but all types of anabolism, tumor growth, cancer cell growth etc. You should read into the benefits of autophagy through NRF2 as a way to upregulate your body's own anti-oxidant defense system. I can't explain everything in one post and left out many things but anti-aging is a really deep rabbithole, and if you're really interested in it, you'll want to learn more and more.
Time cannot be stopped or reversed. So much of this forum is time bound. As if they have to take Tren+Clen because they have a mental delusion that the world is gonna end in 3 weeks and they have to do lifelong consequential things in order to fulfill themselves. (MakeAWishFoundationmaxxing).

Aging can be stopped and reversed. People always think of aging as a factor of elapsed time rather than a factor of cellular damage (in brain, body, skin, everywhere). I don't think people will ever think of aging independent of time. You can have the brain and body and face of a 23 year old when you're 40 years old. You just can. Wait 10 more years and you'll see. Problem is no one wants to wait 1 fucking second let alone 10 years for anything substantial to happen. It's all a pursuit for instant gratification which always backfires.

Your dopamine system is a risk reward system.

If you fap, you get instant gratification, and you mess up your dopamine receptors. No long lasting benefit comes from fapping but everyone still does it.

Your life is also a risk reward system. If you seek instant gratification by injecting steroids thinking it'll do something great for you, you take a huge risk which outweighs the reward. You seek the instant gratification (which might not even come), then you need to deal with the long lasting consequences. There won't be any long lasting benefit. Just bad things happen, and people find that out the hard way. Doing this kind of stuff, you don't just fuck up your dopamine system, you fuck up your life. Think Risk/Reward and respect time.
50? you mean 35 if you have subhuman fat storage genetics and bonestructure - maybe even earlier

facebeforeandaftersecondthumbnail.jpg

this dude is not even 30..its over

deeper nasolabial folds then this 50-70 year old dude who looked like he spend his whole life smoking and sunbathing

but when i look at this guy you guys are right - i probably should change the title a bit...skinmaxxing is legit but it wont prevent you from getting this ugly folds like nasolabial folds or tear through which is caused by sagging fat..

reading this while eating sweets and shitposting on looksmax with a youtube documentary open in another tab about the luxury lifestyle in dubai - its over

i feel like a chainsmoking doctor who advices his patient to live a more healthy lifestyle when i post here ngl
Derek took steroids and anti-anti age maxed and now he's starting to realise everything and wants to learn more about longevity. But he's at a severe disadvantage since he used time (you age over time) to take steroids to further accelerate his aging. He is not in a good position at all to anti-age since he pretty much drove himself in the opposite direction, and used years of his time to speed up his aging even more.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, xForgotMyName and DidntRead
Pretty much. Getting good sleep, giving your body the right nutrients, exercising and not stressing out is definitely underrated.
Yeah but also no processed sugar.Its very important for health and youth. But almost nobody can do it because everyone Is addicted to it

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
Yeah but also no processed sugar.Its very important for health and youth. But almost nobody can do it because everyone Is addicted to it

people with diabetes age faster then normal people. i read about this. this blood sugar spikes are killing your skin. brutal

how to stop eating sugar? is willpower and selfdiscipline really the only way?

people with diabetes age faster then normal people. i read about this. this blood sugar spikes are killing your skin. brutal

it is indeed

Yes and everytime you want to eat sugar you just eat a sweet natural fruit.Because your body NEEDS Sugar.Just not processed one.
I tried the last 7 days and could never do it.But today its 6 PM almost night and I havent eaten anything sugary.So yeah its alot of will power and strategy.Dont even have sweets in the house and only water to drink which I can do easily.The food part is hard tho.Everything has sugar in it...

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: xForgotMyName and paulie_walnuts

Insulin is an activator of AKT (anabolic signalling pathway) and Metformin (Diabetes drug), activates AMPK (catabolic signalling pathway). Balance AKT and AMPK naturally and you won't get diabetes and then you won't have to take drugs that activate both of them.

• Love it
Reactions: paulie_walnuts

I drink multivitamin juice thats were i get my sugar
Just try to find foods without processed sugar that you like and are easy to cook

Insulin is an activator of AKT (anabolic signalling pathway) and Metformin (Diabetes drug), activates AMPK (catabolic signalling pathway). Balance AKT and AMPK naturally and you won't get diabetes and then you won't have to take drugs that activate both of them.
@paulie_walnuts https://looksmax.org/threads/build-muscle-and-burn-fat-at-the-same-time-as-a-natty.23953/ Avoid insulin spillover and insulin resistance while trying to gain weight and lose weight respectively and you won't get Diabetes. I explain insulin spillover and insulin resistance in my opening post there and how they happen.

• Love it
Reactions: xForgotMyName and paulie_walnuts
I drink multivitamin juice thats were i get my sugar
Just try to find foods without processed sugar that you like and are easy to cook
dont they add a lot of processed sugar to this juices bro?

Low cortisol lifestyle + genetics

Can't wait to get older and have thinner skin and less fat in the cheeks so I can finally become a slayer

Fisetin can reverse DNA damage but the main...I can't explain everything in one post and left out many things but anti-aging is a really deep rabbithole, and if you're really interested in it, you'll want to learn more and more.

from the very little i've looked into this the evidence is at this point very weak.

other than calorie restriction without micronutrient depletion, I don't think there're any legit studies on this.

obviously it's not an easy thing to study in humans, but still, yeast and rat studies are not proof.
but i agree with you, very interesting material

inb4 nasolabial folds at 14 :feelsrope:

never begun

haha serious though - you probably wont age very well.

make the next 10-15 years count. no more execuses. you have the rest of your life after 25/30 to rot

never begun

haha serious though - you probably wont age very well.

make the next 10-15 years count. no more execuses. you have the rest of your life after 25/30 to rot
Making my every moment count related to looksmaxing rn. Insomnia is a bitch tho

Making my every moment count related to looksmaxing rn. Insomnia is a bitch tho

+ low inhib maxxing + go outside maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Eclipse

My friend, you're really screwed, I really have to warn you, you can get better, but nasolabials at this age is really genetic, my friends stay up at night, and have oily skin with no trace of aging, which you can to do so is to look for a doctor if you have insomnia, because is the most collagen killer existent.

My friend, you're really screwed, I really have to warn you, you can get better, but nasolabials at this age is really genetic, my friends stay up at night, and have oily skin with no trace of aging, which you can to do so is to look for a doctor if you have insomnia, because is the most collagen killer existent.
Yeah man, regarding folds could be because of the fact that i smile a lot too and i will definitely consider doing something to combat insomnia i had it since like 1 year it just goes away and comes back but i'm not looking for some jewish pills that will ogre me 100% jfl

compare this 2 guys

the first one has noticable worse skin and less collagen then the arab guy yet his nsl folds are way less deeper thanks to superior bonestructure and fat distrubtion

dubai-ruler--a.jpg

the fat deposits of the sheikh of dubai are so droppy he is face is literally melting

Yeah man, regarding folds could be because of the fact that i smile a lot too and i will definitely consider doing something to combat insomnia i had it since like 1 year it just goes away and comes back but i'm not looking for some jewish pills that will ogre me 100% jfl

Melatonin may have some effect, have you ever looked over? you have to find at least some way to correct your sleep time even if it's pills.

Melatonin may have some effect, have you ever looked over? you have to find at least some way to correct your sleep time even if it's pills.
It gave me a minor effect and made me even more of a zombie during morning. Rn im coping with ashwagandha and magnesium

compare this 2 guys

the first one has noticable worse skin and less collagen then the arab guy yet his nsl folds are way less deeper thanks to superior bonestructure and fat distrubtion

dubai-ruler--a.jpg

the fat deposits of the sheikh of dubai are so droppy he is face is literally melting

Brutal

People should already know that being a fat is unnatural, and will kill in just about everything, which makes me angry is that people do not realize or know what they eat, literally what will nourish the body, what will go directly in the blood, and worse than that, much worse than that is the advertisements against "fatphobia" is so surreal, people always attack fat for a reason, unnatural, means unhealthy, sugar problems and cardiovascular disease, the nature attacks, so there's something wrong, it doesn't have to be genius, just see simple patterns, the result of being fat can be amputations and death.

just go all in on retinoids and eventually get botox if you really need it tbh