Is stroma medical a hoax?

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
I'm patient. I just want to know if it's legit or a hoax? They've marketed for a decade then never said anything

I hope not tbh, but they barely give any news about the tests.

I want to heterochromiamax!!!

what the fuck is that

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Change your eye color permanently by using a laser to get rid of the thin superficial layer of melanin in the irises

what could possibly go wrong?

jokes aside i think the only people who could benefit from this are some mulattos, light skinned bbc and maybe a few latinos or arabs...

for legit white people eye color doesnt make any difference imho and gooks or curries with blue eyes would look straight ridiculous

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

jokes aside i think the only people who could benefit from this are some mulattos, light skinned bbc and maybe a few latinos or arabs...

for legit white people eye color doesnt make any difference imho and gooks or curries with blue eyes would look straight ridiculous
that's a giga cope. pale skin and blue eyes are goat

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and mido the slayer

So far it seems pretty safe.

I think white men look good with green eyes tbh, more than blue eyes. But yeah, I agree on the rest

that's a giga cope. pale skin and blue eyes are goat

just my opinon bro. eye shape is way more important then eye color tbh. while a good eye shape is a sign of good development and thus is universal attractive trait that all people can agree on a a certain eye color neither comes with certain advantages/disadvantages nor is a indication for anyhting (eg good development). just like haircolor is not something that is unversal attractive but more something that is open to personal and subjective preference. a type question.

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
just my opinon bro. eye shape is way more important then eye color tbh. while a good eye shape is a sign of good development and thus is universal attractive trait that all people can agree on a a certain eye color neither comes with certain advantages/disadvantages nor is a indication for anyhting (eg good development). just like haircolor is not something that is unversal attractive but more something that is open to personal and subjective preference. a type question.
true. imo eye color doesn't matter much for chads and stacets. but the rest can benefit dark hair and eyes is just boring

true. imo eye color doesn't matter much for chads and stacets. but the rest can benefit dark hair and eyes is just boring

can you change the color back if you dont like it?

I'd get it if it was around 5k or less dedsrs

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr

we are the ones who benefit from stroma

this dude became famous in South Asia probably because of his blue eyes.

imo light brown-olive + light eyes + dark hair = best coloring possible

Attachments

• 1564400744876.png
    1564400744876.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 85

average curry
main-qimg-b471e93c4dfd99e0f11abf505c152028

• +1

If everyone had blue eyes it wouldn’t be a halo anymore though.

Daily reminder that this guy looks white. Blue eyes won't save curries

Daily reminder that this guy looks white. Blue eyes won't save curries
that skin color is not rare in punjab
also for dark skinned indians it does not matter. blue eyes contrast dark skin

There are already clinics in europe and Turkey that do laser eye color changing procedures. They dont work with almost black eyes though.

There are already clinics in europe and Turkey that do laser eye color changing procedures. They dont work with almost black eyes though.
link?

Those aren't safe, are they?

not stroma. those procedures, especially the one they do in spain is very risky. there's a vid on youtube about how a guy almost went blind because of this surgery

• +1
https://neweyeslaser.com/ thats in Spain, I emailed them asking for a price and its 3k-4k euros depending how dark your eyes are
https://eyecos.eu/en/ seems they upgraded. how is this different from stroma? stroma says that it can give you any color depth you want im pretty sure. meaning that you can go from brown to gray to light to blue to dark blue .

https://eyecos.eu/en/ seems they upgraded. how is this different from stroma? stroma says that it can give you any color depth you want im pretty sure. meaning that you can go from brown to gray to light to blue to dark blue .
I know that stroma works by burning the brown pigmentation via laser. I don't know how the other surgery works, it's different. but it's not completely safe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Alexanderr
not stroma. those procedures, especially the one they do in spain is very risky. there's a vid on youtube about how a guy almost went blind because of this surgery
Link? The one in Turkey seems fishy, they cant even use proper English on their website jfl, but the Spanish one seems legit
I know that stroma works by burning the brown pigmentation via laser. I don't know how the other surgery works, it's different. but it's not completely safe
It worke the same way afaik

Link? The one in Turkey seems fishy, they cant even use proper English on their website jfl, but the Spanish one seems legit

They’re not safe, so why do them?

it was done in panama not in spain.
but all these surgeries seem sketchy. they don't have the patent to do the work of storma medical. if they were legit they would be famous

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 470 and FatJattMofo

it was done in panama not in spain.
but all these surgeries seem sketchy. they don't have the patent to do the work of storma medical. if they were legit they would be famous

this is different. this is where they put a fucking jpeg in your eye
still. stroma seems to be the only hope rn. this Spanish procedure seems a bit sketch looking at it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
this is different. this is where they put a fucking jpeg in your eye
still. stroma seems to be the only hope rn. this Spanish procedure seems a bit sketch looking at it
idk anymore. is this an iris transplant? plenty of iris transplants clinics in the us but the issue with them is not safety, it's that they look sketchy af. either way, if the surgery they did in spain was legit they would gain way more exposure. something is fishy

idk anymore. is this an iris transplant? plenty of iris transplants clinics in the us but the issue with them is not safety, it's that they look sketchy af. either way, if the surgery they did in spain was legit they would gain way more exposure. something is fishy
this is what I was thinking too. if stroma is legit it will be become world famous and have 100s of customers lining up in a week easily. yet the the spanish one has only 3 examples on their website
transplants are not actually iris transplants they put paper shit on it that does not act as tissue

• +1
I only trust Stroma so far, I mean, their website is pretty well designed, I only trust beautiful people and things

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Alexanderr
why don't we become trail participants?

After the initial procedure, you would end up with gray-blue eyes like the woman on the left. This can be adjusted, however, to make your eyes seem a bit darker and more like the man’s on the right.
View attachment 94923

Which is probably what you’re after, if you want to look like this.
View attachment 94926
So hot but I would like slightly darker

Like green-blue range

Maybe bomer eyes is too light and might looks fake imo

So hot but I would like slightly darker

Like green-blue range

Maybe bomer eyes is too light and might looks fake imo
You could actually end up with green eyes instead of blue ones, it depends on the person. Some people will have blue eyes after the initial procedure and others green.

You could actually end up with green eyes instead of blue ones, it depends on the person. Some people will have blue eyes after the initial procedure and others green.
Damn interesting and cool

I’m kinda afraid tbh that might damage my eyes.

Do you know how much it costs? And how many treatments?

Man dark hair+ fair skin + light eyes is 10/10 tbh

Even if your face is average you will look attractive to women regardless

• +1
why would a man want blue eyes it looks more feminine and less dominant

I’m kinda afraid tbh that might damage my eyes.
The procedure is very safe, since they use a low-energy laser to raise and lower the temperature of the layer of dark pigment several times. This action signals the body to digest the pigment as debris. Scavenger cells called “macrophages” digest the pigment into the iris and eliminate it through the bloodstream.
Do you know how much it costs? And how many treatments?
Dr Homer (inventor) says Stroma Medical would charge around $5,000 (£3,120) for the procedure.
It would also only be one treatment unless you wish to darken your light eyes a bit then you would get a second one.
why would a man want blue eyes it looks more feminine and less dominant
Because they halo you and several studies have shown that foids prefer blue eyes over brown ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
The procedure is very safe, since they use a low-energy laser to raise and lower the temperature of the layer of dark pigment several times. This action signals the body to digest the pigment as debris. Scavenger cells called “macrophages” digest the pigment into the iris and eliminate it through the bloodstream.

Dr Homer (inventor) says Stroma Medical would charge around $5,000 (£3,120) for the procedure.
It would also only be one treatment unless you wish to darken your light eyes a bit then you would get a second one.

Because they halo you and several studies have shown that foids prefer blue eyes over brown ones.
I agree tbh

Countless of studies shows that women prefers men with blue eyes and all shades of brown hair (dark,medium,light)

But blue eyes and dark brown hair like delon or bomer is just so beautiful and I don’t blame women rated these coloring as the most attractive tbh

• +1

What color contacts would be most similar to that eye coloe

The official full iris trial pictures will go public in 6 weeks. So we can finally see what the eyes of people who have actually taken the procedure look like.