Is there any tricks to get a loan in UK? I need 10k for surgery asap

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

Ive tried all the loan comparison sites. 10% chance of acceptance even for the 99%APR once which is fucking bullshit

Even tho my credit is literally perfect I cant get shit. probably cos i was self employed the last 2 years. but im employed now recently

my mom earns fuckall so she cant get one

cant ask my moms bf cos thats too much to ask.

my dad wants me to suffer and wont help.

How can I get a loan? Idec if its stupidly high rates I just need 10k NOW.

Like im at the point where robbing a hotel or soemthing seems like it would be worth it for how badly I need this surgery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member, bogii and 2 others
what surgery can you get for 10k?

probably cos i was self employed the last 2 years.
What is your credit score? Most of these companies will just automatically accept or decline you based on your credit score. Improve your credit score for a loan.

Getting a 10k Loan shouldn't be that difficult.

Also I am pretty sure your supposed to book the surgery in conjunction with the medical loan. I don't think you just ask for 10k an a whim. Sounds like some crackhead shit ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
What is your credit score? Most of these companies will just automatically accept or decline you based on your credit score. Improve your credit score for a loan.
Thats what I dont get. my credit score is litearlly good. its like 900/1000. even when it was 999/1000 i couldnt get a loan. they just dont like me for some weird ass reason. maybe cos self employed/dont earn enough/not taken loans before

Also I am pretty sure your supposed to book the surgery in conjunction with the medical loan. I don't think you just ask for 10k an a whim. Sounds like some crackhead shit ngl.
what do you mean? should i go for a medical loan? and what sounds like crackhead shit? im subhuman bro i need to escape this life

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and mulattomaxxer
Thats what I dont get. my credit score is litearlly good. its like 900/1000. even when it was 999/1000 i couldnt get a loan. they just dont like me for some weird ass reason. maybe cos self employed/dont earn enough/not taken loans before

what do you mean? should i go for a medical loan? and what sounds like crackhead shit? im subhuman bro i need to escape this life
A. You shouldn't rush into any surgery.
B. Unless your side profile is fucked (I doubt it based on your picture), you don't need any major surgery. Your ascension is mental imo.

I know. Send me 100usd and I will tell you where you need to apply

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Ive tried all the loan comparison sites. 10% chance of acceptance even for the 99%APR once which is fucking bullshit

Even tho my credit is literally perfect I cant get shit. probably cos i was self employed the last 2 years. but im employed now recently

my mom earns fuckall so she cant get one

cant ask my moms bf cos thats too much to ask.

my dad wants me to suffer and wont help.

How can I get a loan? Idec if its stupidly high rates I just need 10k NOW.

Like im at the point where robbing a hotel or soemthing seems like it would be worth it for how badly I need this surgery
extract value from credit card

You need a loan to buy a used car from a friend

from what i understand you need to be making a certain amount of money and in a stable job

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
lol just transfer it to your account

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 17829