Is this facial fat , water or lack of bones ?

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Like seriously , I'm 178 cm and 64 kg but 14-15% bf , and I still have this bloated heavy round face. Like I feel my bones underneath , the big prominent zygomatic bones , that actually goes very deep into my maxilla (deep canine fossa) , ramus , mandible. Like everything besides the chin height seems at least ok/good , but I still don't have this angularity and "sharp model look" . WTF am I doing wrong then ?

Attachments

• PXL_20220429_125333971 (22).jpg
    PXL_20220429_125333971 (22).jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 20399, justinzayn and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 20370 and 4 others
Like seriously , I'm 178 cm and 64 kg but 14-15% bf , and I still have this bloated heavy round face. Like I feel my bones underneath , the big prominent zygomatic bones , that actually goes very deep into my maxilla (deep canine fossa) , ramus , mandible. Like everything besides the chin height seems at least ok/good , but I still don't have this angularity and "sharp model look" . WTF am I doing wrong then ?
Chechen genetics. So sorry. You're meant to look like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, justinzayn, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
U could do fat removal surgery I think it’s the only way

I mean I'd like to have
Untitled6

@St.TikTokcel
He is also chechen. Like yes he has 2x the size of my chin , but I have wider , and arguably mass to mass bigger cheekbones. Why does he got so blessed and look like a fucking sculpture and I have to carry around 2lbs/water of fat in each of my cheek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyes and Deleted member 23558
I mean I'd like to have
View attachment 2194541
@St.TikTokcel
He is also chechen. Like yes he has 2x the size of my chin , but I have wider , and arguably mass to mass bigger cheekbones. Why does he got so blessed and look like a fucking sculpture and I have to carry around 2lbs/water of fat in each of my cheek
'Mirin humblebrag.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 16275, eyes and 1 other person
U could do fat removal surgery I think it’s the only way
What about the mythical leanmaxxing to 10% bf , that shit ain't sustainable tho

At 180cm and 60kg I can still look bloated. But if I cut all food except meat and water for weeks, I look less bloated at 65kg. Your face is too wide.

3402823 PXL 20220429 125333971 22

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 16275 and Deleted member 23558
'Mirin humblebrag.
There's no humblebrag bro , my ex mtn gf broke up with me because she no longer felt attracted to me and repulsed by kisses/sex. It's over , it's definitely over , and now I can't even do cocaine for fuck sake

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Its autism bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Birdcell
What about the mythical leanmaxxing to 10% bf , that shit ain't sustainable tho
Yes that’s what I was gonna say

Certainly if u keep leanmaxing and get to sub10% ur gonna have the lean face tho it’s definitely gonna be literally torturing urself bodybuilders get low like that for competition maintaining it will require a lot of discipline and energy

So fat removal is better since you’ll always have that lean face even at 20% bf from what I understand

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, High Cortisol Chad and Birdcell
There no such a thing as lack of bones. Everyone have bones.. Its always the buccal fat that are issue. I have seen bones even in recessed people.

You seems to be already lean AND your skull is already showing. You need just find better lightning if you want hight light them. It also your wide cheekbones and wide gonials that make you look little bit rounded looking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
There no such a thing as lack of bones. Everyone have bones.. Its always the buccal fat that are issue. I have seen bones even in recessed people.

You seems to be already lean AND your skull is already showing. You need just find better lightning if you want hight light them.
Utter shudra cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, horizon, BongMog and 2 others
You just have a robust wide skull. Apply hair gel to get spiky tall hair. So your face will appear a bit longer and more with harmony. Everything else is good. You face looks chad enough

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 28896, Birdcell and 1 other person

Wrong. There are many people who have sagging faces because their soft tissues have grown normally but their bones have not. Anyway, this is not the case.

• +1
Wrong. There are many people who have sagging faces because their soft tissues have grown normally but their bones have not. Anyway, this is not the case.
Can you give me pic example? Face saggin is just aging.

Your face shape isn't ideal. Too wide of a face is a detriment to aesthetics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
You look like the remake of those old skulls

What can I do ? I just can't cope having puffy skin and face like if as I'm someone with sagging face

Least of ur problems tbh

What can I do ? I just can't cope having puffy skin and face like if as I'm someone with sagging face

Your bones are well developed. On your place I would starve to death for a couple of weeks to see what it looks like.

Your bones are well developed. On your place I would starve to death for a couple of weeks to see what it looks like.
Really couple of weaks ? What about my already non existent muscle mass

But naso appears almost in every people when they age. The guy in right look like heavydrinker.

even henry cavill have nasos.

View attachment 2194558

It's not about naso. Look at the cheekbones and flat midface. Women like chiseled sharp faces, because it looks like well developed bones pull out the skin like it's a tent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23157
How is this a humblebrag bro when I already told that a 5'2 slavic mtn didn't want to see my bloated ethnic face anymore 💀
>slavic mtn
Oh, so you're also a faggot. Forwarding this to Kadyrov.

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Bushman, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
It's not about naso. Look at the cheekbones and flat midface. Women like chiseled sharp faces, because it looks like well developed bones pull out the skin like it's a tent.
I agree that bigger bones make you appear younger when you age but I was mostly talking about that hollow look that OP wants. Its probably depends of bones that are recessed. Some people can have good cheekbones and recessed chin etc.

>slavic mtn
Oh, so you're also a faggot. Forwarding this to Kadyrov.
Bro I was desperately taking everything microgram of attention I git

• JFL
The only time I achieved somewhat similar was on furosemide and 2 weeks keto , but it's not a solution : I felt very bad
Screenshot 20211210 2350092

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 28883, BongMog and 2 others
OP your chin is too short for your wideness. You need genio or filler to fix your harmony.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Deleted member 20370
You look very low trust

Not in a "this guy will rape me" kind of way but more "this guy will snitch me out for fun" kinda way

OP your chin is too short for your wideness. You need genio or filler to fix your harmony.

View attachment 2194566
Yes I know this , but I aint got the money anymore now. My dumb ass spent 10k+$ on cocaine from October till march. Don't even ask how I got the money because it's some dirty shit

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
Stop wearing that Gopnik hairstyle either Khabib-MMA maxx (foids in Germany get wet by this) or let your grow your hair. You are not ugly, you have a compact face and symmetric, dont listen to those basement dwellers which never have seen a pussy and are fancying about panfaced gooks to create more subhumanoid Whites.
Get longer hair, show your forehead that your head appear taller (you‘re skulll is quite small) and get rid of your bad acne. Maybe Make the eyebrows wider if you don't want to look like a Kurd. You need more space. And Caucasians have insane bones. You have babyfat jfl. All my Kavkaz brats look like Neandertalmaxx hypermasculine men, but they are married with 18 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
You look very low trust

Not in a "this guy will rape me" kind of way but more "this guy will snitch me out for fun" kinda way
I'm one of the nicest users here tho and very warm hearted , kinda sucks having super low self esteem

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Chechen genetics. So sorry. You're meant to look like this.
Chechens look better than Turkics, Kurds and Afghans. They look like inbreeds.
Have you seen their women? Hyperfeminine, conservative and beautiful

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Birdcell
Stop wearing that Gopnik hairstyle either Khabib-MMA maxx (foids in Germany get wet by this) or let your grow your hair. You are not ugly, you have a compact face and symmetric, dont listen to those basement dwellers which never have seen a pussy and are fancying about panfaced gooks to create more subhumanoid Whites.
Get longer hair, show your forehead that your head appear taller (you‘re skulll is quite small) and get rid of your bad acne. Maybe Make the eyebrows wider if you don't want to look like a Kurd. You need more space. And Caucasians have insane bones. You have babyfat jfl. All my Kavkaz brats look like Neandertalmaxx hypermasculine men, but they are married with 18 jfl
I could marry too , but I don't wann no arranged marriage rn , have to study

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
Yes I know this , but I aint got the money anymore now. My dumb ass spent 10k+$ on cocaine from October till march. Don't even ask how I got the money because it's some dirty shit
If you dont have issue with women. Then dont even bother to do this. Honestly if women dont find you ugly. There is no point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Birdcell
you just need a taller chin and lower third.

maybe it will go away as you age.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
You are beautiful stop being autist get a tan and a bigger neck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Birdcell
I could marry too , but I don't wann no arranged marriage rn , have to study
Nigga, Chechen women are by far the most beautiful and most well behaved ones. I would like to be forced married to one. But unfortunately I am not Chechen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Birdcell
Nigga, Chechen women are by far the most beautiful and most well behaved ones. I would like to be forced married to one. But unfortunately I am not Chechen.
I know what you mean , thank you , nice to hear good things about my nation 😊

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 23558
honest question. Do you get laid, do you have a gf?