Is this facial fat , water or lack of bones ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, Deleted member 27987 and Deleted member 28691
I know what you mean , thank you , nice to hear good things about my nation 😊
Yeah, I live in Germany and other „Muslim“ chicks behave worse than German foids. Kurds, Turks, Arabs (Levantine) they are spoiled by Western feminism and dress like hookers. They are degenerate. Never seen this behaviour of your women, they are conservative and marry young.

honest question. Do you get laid, do you have a gf?

He had only one gf who broke up with him because of a chad, as I remember.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 27987
Potent shudra in this one but I guess grass is greener.
I have to google it, but yeah, I am at the bottom of the Human hierarchy xD Because my mom would give birth to me after 35 and I look subhuman but not subhuman like Gook lovers

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
you look good enough they shouldnt be a problem

your drugs habits are more of a problem

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 27987
He had only one gf who broke up with him because of a chad, as I remember.
He wasn't even chad , just some balkan htn , that was her first love , he blocked her afyer she didn't want to fuck that night because her parents were home , he was also her childhood friend , so she still crying about him

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gladiator, OverCoper, Deleted member 28414 and 1 other person
@
I have to google it, but yeah, I am at the bottom of the Human hierarchy xD Because my mom would give birth to me after 35 and I look subhuman but not subhuman like Gook lovers
why you laughing, show some passion to a fallen brother. If you are truly Turkic, do you look like a Kazakh oder Kyrgyz? Because Turks from Turkey look either Midlle Eastern or Balkan or between

He wasn't even chad , just some balkan htn , that was her first love , he blocked her afyer she didn't want to fuck that night because her parents were home , he was also her childhood friend , so she still crying about him
Don’t tell me it was an Albanian xD

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
cuckmaxxed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 27987
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Deleted member 28414
Like seriously , I'm 178 cm and 64 kg but 14-15% bf , and I still have this bloated heavy round face. Like I feel my bones underneath , the big prominent zygomatic bones , that actually goes very deep into my maxilla (deep canine fossa) , ramus , mandible. Like everything besides the chin height seems at least ok/good , but I still don't have this angularity and "sharp model look" . WTF am I doing wrong then ?
lack of bones

you need to get cheekbone implants to get to 18+ cm zygomatic width and get more angularity

• +1
Too fat.

• +1
I like your hair texture

• +1
lack of bones

you need to get cheekbone implants to get to 18+ cm zygomatic width and get more angularity
But that's unheard of in terms of width , won't I look kind unhuman ?

• JFL
Reactions: nitesik
But that's unheard of in terms of width , won't I look kind unhuman ?
nah I just joked lol

there aint no way you are boneless, prolly just not the best diet and stuff

and on pic you sent you dont look that bloated really

• +1
Brutal sfs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Birdcell
Step 1 - Curtains down to below your eyes to fraud exotic eyes / less bizygomatic width.
Step 2 - Carnivore diet (for debloat + clear skin)
Step 3 - Chin filler
Step 4 - Rhino (optional)

Step 1 - Curtains down to below your eyes to fraud exotic eyes / less bizygomatic width.
Step 2 - Carnivore diet (for debloat + clear skin)
Step 3 - Chin filler
Step 4 - Rhino (optional)
20$ k + dollarS

But naso appears almost in every people when they age. The guy in right look like heavydrinker.

even henry cavill have nasos.

View attachment 2194558
My mum doesn’t have any at 58, my dad, who generally looks like 70 at 60 (tough upbringing, he’s lucky he was a low Chad as a young adult) has them very very slightly.
It’s to do with maxilla / forward growth - I have the same maxilla as her so I know I’ll never have them either.
Meanwhile my girlfriends parents have a brutal set (unfortunate med/Croatian genes), luckily for her, she has a lot better maxilla however will certainly suffer the same fate, just to a lesser degree.

What about me , I'm not Croatian
My mum doesn’t have any at 58, my dad, who generally looks like 70 at 60 (tough upbringing, he’s lucky he was a low Chad as a young adult) has them very very slightly.
It’s to do with maxilla / forward growth - I have the same maxilla as her so I know I’ll never have them either.
Meanwhile my girlfriends parents have a brutal set (unfortunate med/Croatian genes), luckily for her, she has a lot better maxilla however will certainly suffer the same fate, just to a lesser degree.

leanmaxxing, especially around 10 bf is just not possible unless you have god tier willpower (even if you become a slayer you will not be able to bear watching people eat and drink stuff)

my lowest that I could maintain was 12

Untitled 4
Hard mewing + chewing

ezgif-4-f170b1819a.jpg

• JFL
Grow a beard u don't look good enough to pull clean shaved look

• +1
I have noticed that obese or fat people have stronger nasio because they have too much fat in face and their cheeks became chubbier and it will increase their nasio size.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Looking shit

• +1
Round cheekbones and round, inward gonions so your face has 0 angularity, Basically it's over.

• +1
I already told you nigger. NECOME HYPER MASCULINE!!!! You will never look like a model. I will tho jfl :feelskek:

• So Sad
How is ur orbital vector?

Limited by phenotype
, although angle makes a difference too

You got chadlite bones but just don't expect that you will look chad every time

Last edited:
  • +1
This is called brachy skull

• +1
Did someone stick their dick in your bangs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
You need chin height and hair to fraud your skull tbh a different haircut and a vertical genio would do quite a lot

OP

Attachments

• B01A9F02-E21E-45AF-9C2B-296C02A511FF.jpeg
    B01A9F02-E21E-45AF-9C2B-296C02A511FF.jpeg
    761.9 KB · Views: 0