Is this possible with double jaw surgery? (bimax)

Sadboi

Sadboi

Iron
Bimax

So I understand that the standard double jaw surgery cut is the yellow line, plus the upper jaw. Would it be possible to get a bimax where the red line is, above the corner of the mandible, so it brings the corner (black arrow) and the rest of the mandible below this red line forward? (Purple line is direction). I look better when I jut my jaw forward, as the corners of the mandible is more pronounced, giving me a wider a more prominent jaw line. Cheers.

Edit: my pic upload seems fucked up, if you click it it'll be the correct dimensions.

no
but seriously ask @Ocelot

LeFort 1 and high BSSO

high BSSO is not good because you are more impaired with maximal movement and it will change the tissue distribution of the masseter muscle and possibly making your jaw look more rounded at the gonions

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
LeFort 1 and high BSSO

high BSSO is not good because you are more impaired with maximal movement and it will change the tissue distribution of the masseter muscle and possibly making your jaw look more rounded at the gonions
define “high BSSO“

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
LeFort 1 and high BSSO

Is le fort 1 and bimax interchangeable?

Is le fort 1 and bimax interchangeable?
bimax is abbreviated from bimaxillary which means both jaws
so if you do a bimax surgery then it would be 2 different procedure for both jaws but at once (preferably)

bimax is abbreviated from bimaxillary which means both jaws
so if you do a bimax surgery then it would be 2 different procedure for both jaws but at once (preferably)

So basically, a le fort 1 correct?

So basically, a le fort 1 correct?

This is standard LeFort 1
Bimax is the combination of LeFort and (usually) BSSO

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab