Its all about angular features

S

Steven

Iron
imagine a group of girls walk on the street and see an attractive guy. he is usually on the other side walk or at least 10-30m away from the group. at this distance they can already tell if he is attractive or not. therefore details doesnt matter that much (e.x. your eye color, large pores, ...). what is important are prominent, angular features like: straight eyebrows, straight hairline, hunters eye, angular jaw, right beard contours, ...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, TurkishAscender, Prettyboy and 6 others
Yes Steven

size, hair, skull

water

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and ROTTING
over with my small jaw :feelswah:

Girls often look at me from afar but as they get close enough to analyze my features they stop looking
I have a sharp jawline due to being lean but still have the round bloated face look from being recessed

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, bogii and LooksOrDeath
Girls often look at me from afar but as they get close enough to analyze my features they stop looking
I have a sharp jawline due to being lean but still have the round bloated face look from being recessed
sharp jawline and round face :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
That's why protruding ears is death sentence

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
waterthread

You have seen my pics so you may think I'm larping or overhyping myself by saying sharp jawline
No I think you are right. The pics you sent had lens distortion but I can see that you have angular features.