its funny how francicos lachowski moggs the other people, I mean he looks like woody and buzz lightyear

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
he looks like a big beautiful doll with a massive head

lol wrong section again, very low iq

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, ULTRATERAX63 and Vitruvian
mirin barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ULTRATERAX63
In terms of female appeal all 4 of them are very good. Maybe 2nd from the left is slightly lower.

In terms of female appeal all 4 of them are very good. Maybe 2nd from the left is slightly lower.
I agrre with u, their all chads

I'm just saying that lachowski had that presence cause of his massive cranium, lol
its like I said, he looks like a big doll

look at basketball players at his height, usually their heads look small cause their bodies are big, lachowski is the opposite, seems that his head grew proportionally to the body, lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
2nd from right looks like a cuck due to skullsize
im speaking about vertical skullsize from top to lower chin

If Jordan wore a proper girl outfit and got a proper girl haircut he would effectively look like a Stacy.

Cope if you think otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Hector, toolateforme and 2 others
barret is subhuman in this pic (he is always without morphing)

If Jordan wore a proper girl outfit and got a proper girl haircut he would effectively look like a Stacy.

Cope if you think otherwise.
he'd look like a tranny

mirin his suit

barret is subhuman in this pic (he is always without morphing)
You just said lens distortion is cope and chad looks good in all pics. Holy shit you can't even support your own arguement for 10 minutes.

You just said lens distortion is cope and chad looks good in all pics. Holy shit you can't even support your own arguement for 10 minutes.
barret is chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

he looks good only in morphs

29B40872 2E55 4254 AB82 0DE88F7B3BF9

bonus

• JFL
Reactions: pablo_riesutmedis
chico is biggst skull moger in history (i have 22.5 inch skull so it hurts)

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
barret is chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
So? You said chad never looks bad and then proceed to say Barret looks bad. How low is your IQ? Feel like I'm speaking to a foid here

So? You said chad never looks bad and then proceed to say Barret looks bad. How low is your IQ? Feel like I'm speaking to a foid here
barret is not chad he's subhuman with unique looks, that's the only reason he became model.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and rtsssy
firs of all, what is the other guys height ??
lachowski is very tall, he has a big forehead too

I want to know if he really would mogg a guy like ghandy in real life

how can it be possible if he has this really giant skull that we got pics where he looks normal or even smaller than others??(like the one I posted above)
I guess people also get impressed by the fact that he is cute and big. idk

the other guy is behind him in this pic, and probably shorter than him

Your subuhuman IQ is becoming more and more evident tbh.
do you know what sarcasm is? this icon :lul: mean that i'm laughing at barret being chad

barret is not chad he's subhuman with unique looks, that's the only reason he became model.
of course he is chad in the sense that he attract girls, he is good lookin
but I agree with u that he doesn't look that masculine but a alien lesbian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
firs of all, what is the other guys height ??
lachowski is very tall, he has a big forehead too

I want to know if he really would mogg a guy like ghandy in real life

how can it be possible if he has this really giant skull that we got pics where he looks normal or even smaller than others??(like the one I posted above)
I guess people also get impressed by the fact that he is cute and big. idk
i don’t know the other guy’s height, but it’s still a massive mog

i think there’s only one picture where chico and gandy are together, search on lookism

it might be lens distortion that makes his skull seem so big in some pictures

I can pretty much say that when he was a teenager he had jb in love with him cause he was "so cute and handsome uuuu i love him mom"

do you know what sarcasm is? this icon :lul: mean that i'm laughing at barret being chad
Once again the levels of cope oml. Have you seen the comments that females make on Barret videos?

Once again the levels of cope oml. Have you seen the comments that females make on Barret videos?
by the way, what is barrets real height ?

yes these one?
"he looks so gay"
"i am the only one that think he's ugly?"

yes these one?
"he looks so gay"
Okay? There's still so many foids lusting after him in the comments you complete fucking autist
yes these one?
"he looks so gay"

Cherrypicking faggot jfl

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
one thing i know for sure, this guy here in brazil would have a lot of girls wanting him
he is very different here

maybe in white countries chicks dont love him that much, idk.

• +1
Reactions: her
i can still find coments where foid call him ugly, gay or strange. I can't find this coments on Alain Delon or Chico pics. He's goodloking just sometimes and true chad is always goodlooking and no one foid on earth call him ugly. That shows that barret is not gigachad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
LOOOL that chingchong looking ass could never mog barrett
op low iq

• +1
Reactions: noped and norwoodreaper
i can still find coments where foid call him ugly, gay or strange. I can't find this coments on Alain Delon or Chico pics. He's goodloking just sometimes and true chad is always goodlooking and no one foid on earth call him ugly. That shows that barret is not gigachad

i think every lookism guy agrees that he is strange and kind of gay

but in my chad definition he is chad in 2019

Autism ngl

• +1
true gigachad mogging machine mogs everyone in every picture or lighting with lens disortion. If you're attractive to woman but you're not mogging machine on every photo your not gigachad

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
one thing i know for sure, this guy here in brazil would have a lot of girls wanting him
he is very different here

maybe in white countries chicks dont love him that much, idk.
é verdade

• Love it
Reactions: her
Para mim de alguma maneira ele parece mais masculino do que Barrett.

Chico doesn't get negative comments? Is your IQ actually below 70? :lul: :lul: :lul:

"He looks like an uncle and so old"
"Bruh. I have seen better looking men on street"
"To be honest, I only like thus video for the clothes and video editing...."
"What the Indian sht is this"
"who else doesn't think he's attractive? Looks like a baby imo no hate"
"I wouldn't be surprised if he's Gay or Bisexual. But definitely he's not 100% straight. That's for sure"

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
still looks good tbh
Because you know what he looks like. I showed this to my friend and she said he was ugly jfl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Pietrosiek and her
ok i'm going sleep we will finish tommorow

• Ugh..