It’s Hard to be GL with Inward Gonions (Topic of Gonial Eversion)

the next o'pry

the next o'pry

MM’s makes MM’s
Gonial eversion: At gonion, male crania tend to have rugose muscle attachments that curve outward, or evert from the surface of the mandible. Females more often lack this eversion or may even invert toward the midline.
MvFGonialEversion

Inverted mandibles show three types of the gonial angle indicated by arrowheads a and

a) inverted (inward gonions commonly found in females) b) straight (neutral) c) everted (aka outward flaring gonions ideal for males)

When I talk about the gonions this is what I mean

So the ideal gonions would be something like this

Your gonions would be tilted inwards, straight, or outwards
Here are some examples

Inward Gonions:

Outward Gonions:

Inward vs Outward Gonions:

As you can see outward gonions make the jaw look more angular and add definition to the lower third.
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait.

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Well, there’s a few options

1) Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

2) Bimax
From what I know bsso can fix some @SixCRY @Acromegaly_Chad thoughts?

3) Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

4) and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

5) Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.
Fillers can be used too but are quite expensive long-term and won't last long

@Kingkellz @AscendingHero @Purefxrm @thecel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynxress, Mog3D, nigkook and 81 others
Good thread
Round jaw is a big failo
And Matthew Nozka isn't so round, I see worse

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: murdah, mogstars, mizrahi_hater and 28 others
Good thread
Round jaw is a big failo
And Matthew Nozka isn't so round, I see worse
He’s the exception that’s why I say is so hard to be gl with inward gonions because he has good jaw height and width and a great chin, I would say inward gonions and his blonde hair are his only “failos” but it’s hard to find gl guys with inward gonions literally needs everything else right

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ugly-to-maxed, Shkreliii and 10 others
He’s the exception that’s why I say is so hard to be gl with inward gonions because he has good jaw height and width and a great chin, I would say inward gonions and his blonde hair are his only “failos” but it’s hard to find gl guys with inward gonions literally needs everything else right
This is what causes oval face like this? The jaw is rounded

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23115, Over and 8 others
View attachment 1321283
It’s hard to judge from that angle but usually yes.
I can tell you it could be one of this 3 reasons
1. Inward gonions
2. Low bigonial width
3. Short ramus, the more vertical the ramus, the better.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, ChristianChad, Deleted member 8988 and 13 others
YES

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Squirtle and the next o'pry
Its literally the less important feature

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, Shkreliii, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 16 others

MM’s makes MM’s​

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, SteveRogers, john2 and 6 others
When I tal about the gonions this is what I mean
View attachment 1321222

So the ideal gonions would be something like this.
View attachment 1321227
you’re gonions would be tilted inwards or outward.
here the examples:
Inward gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward gonions:
View attachment 1321236
Inward gonions are the reason a jaw looks rounded in a men despite being low body fat and not every men can look good with them
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait

I would argue bigonial width is more important than ramus length and gonial angle, because it determines lower jaw width and can make or break a front profile.

Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown and your ramus long if your lower jaw looks subhuman from the front due to low bgw in relation to the interzygomatic width?

In fact, a long ramus makes someone with low bgw look worse and the mandible appear even smaller/narrower due to inward-tilt of the gonions.

So, how do we fix this?
Imdo is a 3 dimensional jaw surgery and can help a little bit.
It’s hard to find front results but as you can see his gonions improved, I would say it isn’t good for a men but still an improvement.

Bimax

Side wing is another option to fix the inward gonions

and in my opinion the best option jaw implants are the best option to fix it.
I saw that Prof.Salier always use jaw angle implant with double jaw, bsso so a combination of both surgeries can help.

Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.

suifuel for others LIFEFUEL FOR ME thank you (y)(y)(y)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, zyMOGenic, kranerman23123 and 3 others
Who cares if your maxilla is forward-grown
yeah bro having nct bug eyes, underbite no chin will make you a slayer if you have flared gonions.
And I thougth the times where a single feature is everything are gone but besides that good thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx, Shkreliii, zyMOGenic and 10 others
yeah bro having nct bug eyes, underbite no chin if you have flared gonions.
And I thougth the times where a single feature is everything are gone but besides that good thread
Thanks bro.
btw I never said gonions were everything, I just said it’s hard to be gl with inward gonions cause it makes you’re jawline to look round, and is hard to look good with a round jaw as a men you’ll need x amount of features or harmony to look and the average person can’t pull off a round jaw ( in a lot of cases inward gonions are the main cause once you’re low body fat)

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, Squirtle and 1 other person
View attachment 1321283
Can fillers fix that kind of jaw though? I have a similar jaw but scared to get fillers. Most results looks fake. Especially when they need to length the ramus a considerable amount.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Squirtle
hopefully we have implants

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, Yerico7 and 3 others
Can fillers fix that kind of jaw though? I have a similar jaw but scared to get fillers. Most results looks fake. Especially when they need to length the ramus a considerable amount.
Bro I don't know I have the same problem. I think that fillers can fix it but sometimes look fake....maybe jaw implants are better?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23115, AscendingHero and 4 others
Bro I don't know I have the same problem. I think that fillers can fix it but sometimes look fake....maybe jaw implants are better?
Yeah but implants are risky and very expensive. High chance of looking fake and then you'll be out $20k.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 25566 and 9 others
Yeah but implants are risky and very expensive. High chance of looking fake and then you'll be out $20k.
Risky, true

Expensive yes but not so much

Think at fillers, for a good jaw where you have to add ramus etc, you pay 4 k $ or so because you need more than 7-8 ml....and it lasts only 1 year or so.... it's 4 k every year, while implants are lifetime

What's the name of that mexican guy that got fillers so I can tag him here

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Toth's thot, the next o'pry and 2 others
Risky, true

Expensive yes but not so much

Think at fillers, for a good jaw where you have to add ramus etc, you pay 4 k $ or so because you need more than 7-8 ml....and it lasts only 1 year or so.... it's 4 k every year, while implants are lifetime

What's the name of that mexican guy that got fillers so I can tag him here
He deleted his account but it was @need-a-wide-jaw. He looked good but most results look kind of uncanny in person. Fillers give a weird sharp look to your jaw:

Jaw filler male2

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23115, AscendingHero and 4 others
Thanks bro.
btw I never said gonions were everything, I just said it’s hard to be gl with inward gonions cause it makes you’re jawline to look round, and is hard to look good with a round jaw as a men you’ll need x amount of features or harmony to look and the average person can’t pull off a round jaw ( in a lot of cases inward gonions are the main cause once you’re low body fat)
Want do you think is the cause of shitty gonions?
A narrow posterior mandible?

• +1
He deleted his account but it was @need-a-wide-jaw. He looked good but most results look kind of uncanny in person. Fillers give a weird sharp look to your jaw:

View attachment 1321466
Idk the after looks better than the before imo, I wonder how much it lasts

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 23115, Tallooksmaxxer and 3 others
Idk the after looks better than the before imo, I wonder how much it lasts
It doesn't look fake to you? Either way there was a member here who got jaw implants for $3k in Brazil and ascended hard. He deleted his account the next week since he was getting tons of matches on Tinder and beforehand he was a virgin iirc.

The problem is that I need bimax before getting jaw implants so going to have to wait 2 years for that first. Absolutely brutal timepill.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member, the next o'pry and 3 others
The problem is that I need bimax before getting jaw implants so going to have to wait 2 years for that first.
Idk I don't think that you're so recessed that needs bimax....I mean, you lack forward growth but you aren't SO recessed

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Toth's thot, Squirtle and 2 others
Idk I don't think that you're so recessed that needs bimax....I mean, you lack forward growth but you aren't jawless
I have a good mandible forward growth, albeit narrow gonials, but recessed maxilla which makes my face very flat like I'm hapa and gives me a big nose. I went to ortho last week and they confirmed that I needed upper jaw surgery to widen and move it forward. Lifefuel I guess since I will most likely get for free but the 2 year timeline is brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, the next o'pry, Squirtle and 2 others

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: edgemaxx, almostchadlite, Shkreliii and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, the next o'pry and Squirtle
Can you always tell if someone has jaw fillers?
Not if it's a really good surgeon, but 95% of the time it's not since this isn't a very common procedure. I went to a local 5 star surgeon and got botched. Only got 1 ml on each jaw so it kind of softened up and looks better now.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, the next o'pry, Phillybeard1996 and 1 other person
Not if it's a really good surgeon, but 95% of the time it's not since this isn't a very common procedure. I went to a local 5 star surgeon and got botched. Only got 1 ml on each jaw so it kind of softened up and looks better now.
I naturally have a very strong jaw im lucky with that but my chin is a bit lacking in comparison to it like brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 14478, Squirtle and 2 others
The angular jaw and round jaw thing
Common in all chads, singlehandedly responsible for the hollow cheeks and angular face shape aesthetic af look
Explained well
Good thread

Btw some other methods for reducing roundjaw failo would be leanmaxxing and buccal fat if the former doesnt work

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Doctor Faust, callisto and 10 others
The angular jaw and round jaw thing
Common in all chads, singlehandedly responsible for the hollow cheeks and angular face shape aesthetic af look
Explained well
Good thread

Btw some other methods for reducing roundjaw failo would be leanmaxxing and buccal fat if the former doesnt work
bonesmash your gonions :redpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14166 and 2 others
bonesmash your gonions :redpill:
Risk giving yourself tmj

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member, the next o'pry and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and the next o'pry
I tried it for sometime too but the next day my tmj was hurting bad. Thought stopping would be a better idea

• +1
View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
here the examples:
Inward gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward gonions:
View attachment 1321236
If you show me 100 gl guys I can guarantee you 70-80 will have outward gonions. Literally a slayer trait

So, how do we fix this?

Bimax

Growing a beard and making the masseters bigger can help to an extent but won't make the face look ideal from the front.

you're right, Matthew Noszka is incel af

DJtWtSzWAAAGySH.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, thereallegend and Squirtle
View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
here the examples:
Inward gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward gonions:
View attachment 1321236

So, how do we fix this?

Bimax

agreed, a robust jaw even if recessed still looks very good and will get complimented on

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, AscendingHero, Slob and 3 others
View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
here the examples:
Inward gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward gonions:
View attachment 1321236

So, how do we fix this?

Bimax

are inward gonions are caused due to low bigonal width?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Squirtle and the next o'pry
are inward gonions are caused due to low bigonal width?
Yes, or having an overbite/overjet and genetics (Probably you’re mom passed that gene to you)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, Prince88, AscendingHero and 4 others
  • +1
Opry, gandy, delisola have inward gonions?? Curved jaw is not exactly a "failo" tbh narrow jaw is

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, PrinceofDarkness, AscendingHero and 9 others
So basically gonial angle?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and oatmeal
Either way there was a member here who got jaw implants for $3k in Brazil and ascended hard. He deleted his account the next week since he was getting tons of matches on Tinder and beforehand he was a virgin iirc.
Pics?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Fuark. Just realised I had this and it makes me look more fag like. Can I get rid of them with a chin-wing/side-wing?

• +1
View attachment 1321222

View attachment 1321227
here the examples:
Inward gonions:
View attachment 1321234

Outward gonions:
View attachment 1321236

So, how do we fix this?

Bimax

Inward is more feminine and sexy to women any woman would pick inward, u look like a chad with outward but if ur ow u look gay

• +1
my right side is outward and my left one is inward :ogre: like how do i fix this shit? damn... My outward makes me look masculine

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 9072
Unironically, a fade can give the illusion of outward gonians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Sal, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
they become more outwards everyday i wake-up
only a problem for people who don't mew

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, Hipcel, Lygodactylus and 2 others