It's ridiculous how many people have terrible forward growth

D

DoWhatYouCan

Bronze
You see their front profile and they seem normal, then they turn and are completely subhuman. I usually just judged people on their front profile but taking into account the side profile, most are fucking ugly. My jaw/ramus and forward growth mogs 99% of people I saw today and I'm bloatmaxxing. Thank your lucky stars if your side profile is decent.

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 1464, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
You see their front profile and they seem normal, then they turn and are completely subhuman. I usually just judged people on their front profile
Which is why most normies don't care that much about side profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Side profile is cope unless you have a huge Jew nose or severely recessed chin.

Side profile is cope unless you have a huge Jew nose or severely recessed chin.

front + side = looks in motion. need both to be gl in life. most I saw only had a decent front profile. good side profile means good front in most cases, not so much the other way around so I think side profile is most important

front + side = looks in motion. need both to be gl in life. most I saw only had a decent front profile. good side profile means good front in most cases, not so much the other way around so I think side profile is most important
3/4 is also very important

Which is why most normies don't care that much about side profile
cope, side profile holds the most important features for men like jaw/ramus/brow/skull. good for you though since you're side profile is decent

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel
cope, side profile holds the most important features for men like jaw/ramus/brow/skull. good for you though since you're side profile is decent
Just because autists on the internet care about it doesn't actually mean that normies or women do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KEy21, Deleted member 1553 and Deleted member 2227
Just because autists on the internet care about it doesn't actually mean that normies or women do
you think women know what a ramus or gonial angle is? no they don't, they don't need to know what it is to find it attractive. That's the whole point of this forum, to uncover the specific features that make someone good looking. I am saying the side profile really shows the masculine features women care about like brow/jaw/hyoid/projection.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip and Time Travel
JFL at side profile deniers

JFL at side profile deniers
It's cope.

One time this gl girl started staring intently at my face in the middle of class when I had it turned to her, showing my side profile. She was only two feet away from me. I saw her out of my periphery, but turned my head and could see she was looking at me, so she turned away. Lifefuel tbh.
JuicyAnimeTitties
Coper/Looksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I discovered i got a decent ramus, what fucks my profile side is my chin, totally disgusting subhuman profile