Ive been posting "edgy humor" on my snap story and girls are engaging with it

Clavicular

Clavicular

Neurotypical
Contributor
For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
IMG 2927 IMG 2958 IMG 2956

Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.

One girl has taken particular interest in me and is quite pretty.
I have a hard time sexting and flirting as u can see in the SS in the other thread i linked below. I did send her a picture of my dick (6.25 in) which she was impressed by even tho its not insane in girth which was a huge whitepill or maybe shes lying idk.

Heres a vid of her pls rate below too

This thread is also referring to her.
I have diagnosed autism so its hard for me to communicate, I try to keep texting to a minimum. She wants to meet up to hang out, maybe I can seduce her into sex because she might like me? Ive received sexually charged texts but idk what to believe anymore. Dont think shes a virgin so RIP the dream, Blackpilled again

ALSO IF SOMEONE can crop the one photo about the nambla joke to remove the text i wanna use it for my tinder account. Its a good pic imo and i dont have many photos, i took the snap then posted it so i cant remove the text. I have no IRL friends so all my pics are selfies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, sudanguy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Im going to a party maybe, i texted a guy asking him if i can go and he said he will let me know, its tommorow so i can try to get a hookup then maybe.

Yo I saw you on insta or TikTok or something

You’re very gl but theres def a vibe you’re giving off that you’re not NT so I’m not surprised you’re actually aspie

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, arabcelxxx, dantemaxxing and 3 others
dnrd but it's because you're HTN with a good jaw and clear skin

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, the next o'pry, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
dnrd but it's because you're HTN with a good jaw and clear skin
HTN cant overcome being aspie AF, if i was a chadlite i could get girls and be autistic but not quite there

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 49130, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person

You’re very gl but theres def a vibe you’re giving off that you’re not NT so I’m not surprised you’re actually aspie
I have diagnosed autism yea

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285
fuck u nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer, deadmanwalking and 2 others
yea faggot, I know. Theres a better chance I ascend physically to overcome my autism then me becoming NT. Thats why im on here.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Deleted member 58285
I would rapemaxx but its super illegal and easy to get caught. I have a strong enough frame for it.
You should have raped a virgin when you where still a minor. They would have sent you to juvy for a couple of years. It would have been worth it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Klasik01, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ElTruecel
You should have raped a virgin when you where still a minor. They would have sent you to juvy for a couple of years. It would have been worth it.
I know! I just turned 18 fuck. Ive been whitepilled that I can get a girl recently, My nigga gengar dropped some good shit that made me much happier the past few.

yea faggot, I know. Theres a better chance I ascend physically to overcome my autism then me becoming NT. Thats why im on here.
End yourself bozo

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Clavicular
why are u here ur too good lookign nigger
Dude i told u why I have autism. you rated me MTN lmfao i cant be that goodlooking unless u just shitpost.

Total mentalcel genocide. Imagine ruining any serious future career aspirations with this shit with your face, just lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, PROMETHEUS, futuregigamogger and 2 others
Dude i told u why I have autism. you rated me MTN lmfao i cant be that goodlooking unless u just shitpost.
mustve been shit pic, u look chadite

Total mentalcel genocide. Imagine ruining any serious future career aspirations with this shit with your face, just lol
dude ill never be anything sucessful, plus I can delete my acc if that happens

fucking fakecel peace of shit

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Navnith, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
dude ill never be anything sucessful, plus I can delete my acc if that happens
JFL if you think anything ever gets deleted on the Internet

He clearly doesn’t have autism and he’s larping to troll

For context im 18 (senior in hs) and havent had sex yet, I am not abstaining or anything I just haven't ever had sex for some reason. I have kissed 2 girls before last year and over this summer.

My new approach has been to try to Chadstrike my snap story of about 500 viewers and it worked
View attachment 2731442View attachment 2731443View attachment 2731444

Using some slightly edgy humor could be the new meta for people who are aspie, maybe if your HTN like me it can work well? try it out I had a few girls reply.

I have a hard time sexting and flirting as u can see in the SS in the other thread i linked below. I did send her a picture of my dick (6.25 in) which she was impressed by even tho its not insane in girth which was a huge whitepill or maybe shes lying idk.

View attachment 2731456

I have diagnosed autism so its hard for me to communicate, I try to keep texting to a minimum. She wants to meet up to hang out, maybe I can seduce her into sex because she might like me? Ive received sexually charged texts but idk what to believe anymore. Dont think shes a virgin so RIP the dream, Blackpilled again

ALSO IF SOMEONE can crop the one photo about the nambla joke to remove the text i wanna use it for my tinder account. Its a good pic imo and i dont have many photos, i took the snap then posted it so i cant remove the text. I have no IRL friends so all my pics are selfies.

He’s just a standard HTN troll it’s funny his tiktok is just a larp. But career aspirations are a cope in this economy

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • WTF
He’s just a standard HTN troll it’s funny his tiktok is just a larp. But career aspirations are a cope in this economy
He clearly has a decent base for success though. Guessing upper middle class + white + gl

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 20370 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel

View attachment 2731442View attachment 2731443View attachment 2731444

View attachment 2731456

Htn in mumbai jfl. You’re no different from a toilet. You post TikToks because you require validation.

• WTF
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
He clearly has a decent base for success though. Guessing upper middle class + white + gl
He looks standard middle class white ngl. He’s basically what @St.TikTokcel described the minimum to be fakecel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Clavicular
Dude I have diagnosed autism, im just giga low inhib like u said.
When we’re you diagnosed get on discord rn and show evidence of your IEP or smth

• Woah

‘Very gl’ in mumbai maybe.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Clavicular
well a girl said she likes me so mogs you faggot.
Keep seething and keep posting on TikTok you’re definitely not cringe.

• +1
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
well a girl said she likes me so mogs you faggot.
Yeah ppl here call me Ltn too without explanation, they’re delusioncells

• +1
Lol what? The girls account is fake. You literally admited to larping as her? jfl

IMG 4272

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Navnith and Petsmart