I've never actually encountered the blackpill/ hypergamy in real life.

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
Whenever I go outside i'm actually amazed what kind of boneless plain normies most women are dating. The best looking foids I see usually date some gymcelled HTN AT BEST.
You can talk about muh betabuxx/ jestermaxxing but i'm talking about young hs/ college students who flip burgers part time on weekends. These women show them so much affection in public it's insane suifuel.

A couple of weeks ago I was clubbing and I saw a white LTB-MTB making out with some manlet curry at a bar and she even bought them drinks a few times. It was genocidefuel.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, BeanletMogger, Looks234 and 22 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
I do it just has nothing to do with height pill

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Zelenskyiv
i see it everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: trueceI, noodlelover, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
i see it everyday
PSL forums really are tales from the mental asylum. It's actually much more suifuel knowing that plain looking guys get good looking gfs while we rot because we're social outcasts.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, BeanletMogger, 5'8manlet and 13 others
Whenever I go outside i'm actually amazed what kind of boneless plain normies most women are dating. The best looking foids I see usually date some gymcelled HTN AT BEST.
You can talk about muh betabuxx/ jestermaxxing but i'm talking about young hs/ college students who flip burgers part time on weekends. These women show them so much affection in public it's insane suifuel.

A couple of weeks ago I was clubbing and I saw a white LTB-MTB making out with some manlet curry at a bar and she even bought them drinks a few times. It was genocidefuel.
youve forgotten to add you live in the UK

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 63781
youve forgotten to add you live in the UK
Yes and i've been to France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, eastern Europe. I see the same shit pretty much everywhere.
Then when I say that, some autist will say "noooo, my country is le different and quirky, you have to be Chad here to slay landwhales".

Funny that you mention the UK btw, it's a common theme on PSL forums that the UK is "hardmode" when in reality looks barely matter here at all, same as in east Europe. It's basically all about social circle and fitting in with the rest of the NPCs. @Xtra

Last edited:
All the girls I've ever crushed on get taken by random normies. Blackpill is cope tbh for autists with no social skills who have to rely on online dating (where blackpill is 100% legit).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klip11, 5.5psl, noodlelover and 7 others
All the girls I've ever crushed on get taken by random normies. Blackpill is cope tbh for autists with no social skills who have to rely on online dating (where blackpill is 100% legit).
That's what I always say. You can always gauge how much of a rotter someone is by how much importance they place on dating apps.
In reality they're used as a way to pass the time while on the toilet for normies. Normies are social and meet people through IRL. But for autistic sewer dwelling hindus, they're the be all end all of dating because they have no other means of meeting womeon so they have to rely on apps, cold approaching etc where your success is determined like 80% by your looks.

>inb4 some meme survey saying that 60% of couples meet through apps

COPE. The vast majority of sexually active men, even with good looking girlfriends, wouldn't match with a landwhale on tinder.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 5.5psl, noodlelover and 4 others
The kernel of the blackpill isn't about the possibility of relationships for subhumans, but what spark actual attraction. Discounting the cases where a subhuman and a female hanging together doesn't indicate a relationship the reason why we see subhumans with females in public is simply the lack of chads, ask yourself how many chads you came across your entire life? probably a single digit number. Women won't just stand idling around waiting for their prince to fall from the sky so they get on with a MTN to fill in the gap, but trust me the moment a 6'4 aryan chad enters the room it is all over.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: disheartenedcel, raleqtambrobret, copemaxxeer and 2 others
That's what I always say. You can always gauge how much of a rotter someone is by how much importance they place on dating apps.
Also if they deny the NT pill. If they do that you can immediately tell that they never leave the basement.

So many people from my high school out there who are less attractive than me living perfectly normal lives getting girlfriends while I rot because they have a big social circle and know how to talk to people.

• +1
Reactions: Madridista, cannotbeasked, whitepilledchad and 1 other person
I live in the UK too and all the girls I see are with guys who are above them in either looks or status or money. Only exception is Asians with whites and if the guy is very tall

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, bloomercel and Zelenskyiv
Introverted homebody high tier Becky who I can rot with or nothing.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: disheartenedcel and Zelenskyiv
The kernel of the blackpill isn't about the possibility of relationships for subhumans, but what spark actual attraction. Discounting the cases where a subhuman and a female hanging together doesn't indicate a relationship the reason why we see subhumans with females in public is simply the lack of chads, ask yourself how many chads you came across your entire life? probably a single digit number. Women won't just stand idling around waiting for their prince to fall from the sky so they get on with a MTN to fill in the gap, but trust me the moment a 6'4 aryan chad enters the room it is all over.
They can't get a 6'4 Chad, so the next best thing is a 5'9 LTN/MTN. Makes sense to me now.

Also if they deny the NT pill. If they do that you can immediately tell that they never leave the basement.

So many people from my high school out there who are less attractive than me living perfectly normal lives getting girlfriends while I rot because they have a big social circle and know how to talk to people.
Yup. It's hilarious because all it takes to shatter these hindu rotter beliefs is walking through a college campus or going to a bar/ club once. But they can't even do that.

I live in the UK too and all the girls I see are with guys who are above them in either looks or status or money. Only exception is Asians with whites and if the guy is very tall
UK whores will literally fuck anything lol.

Last edited:
being nt and non deformed is everything

• +1
Reactions: klip11, copemaxxeer and Zelenskyiv
They can't get a Chad, so the next best thing is a 5'9 LTN/MTN. Makes sense to me now. https://looksmax.org/threads/destroying-hypergamy-cope.747103/

Yup. It's hilarious because all it takes to shatter these hindu rotter beliefs is walking through a college campus or going to a bar/ club once. But they can't even do that.

UK whores will literally fuck anything lol.
the night club sluts sure but women with any value will never LTR or be seen in public with a guy that she mogs.

I wish I was hyper nt to the point where I can confidently approach and know the right things to say bro. Not having that ability makes me feel like a legit npc

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, klip11, bloomercel and 1 other person
the night club sluts sure but women with any value will never LTR or be seen in public with a guy that she mogs.
Not my experience at all. I still follow all the hot girls from my high school and loads of them mog the shit out of their boyfriends, who they post with all the time.

• +1
Cope lol. If anything women have lower looks standards for LTRs, hookups are a lot about physical attraction.
Most couples are looksmatched but honestly I more often see couples where the foid mogs. That's also because women generally are better looking than men - they have less things failoing them.

you're in high school? it's rare to see someone that young who isn't some rabid autist trying to fit in claiming you need to be a gigachad to slay black single moms.

I wish I was hyper nt to the point where I can confidently approach and know the right things to say bro. Not having that ability makes me feel like a legit npc
I get you. Women are a different species to me too. I get nowhere even with ones who approach me.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, Shycel and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
you're in high school? it's rare to see someone that young who isn't some rabid autist trying to fit in claiming you need to be a gigachad to slay black single moms.
Nah, I graduated a few years ago. Just commenting on my experience observing my former peers on social media. It's actually brutal tbh seeing how much better my life would be if I was mentally normal.

• +1
lol I argued with that OP on /r9k/ a year ago didn't know he rots here, btw all his examples the male slightly mogs the female or is looksmatched. If anything his little experiment deals a blow to the heightpill.

"the male mogs"

Jesus fucking Christ lmao

Last edited:
I'm not that OP
never implied it.
"the male slightly mogs"

Jesus fucking Christ lmao
Dear heavens don't tell me you rate those women a stacy because of their hair color and the men absolute subhumans because they are below 6', you can't even see their faces and when you do the male is MTN+.

Yes and i've been to France, Spain, Germany, Sweden, eastern Europe. I see the same shit pretty much everywhere.
Then when I say that, some autist will say "noooo, my country is le different and quirky, you have to be Chad here to slay landwhales".

Funny that you mention the UK btw, it's a common theme on PSL forums that the UK is "hardmode" when in reality looks barely matter here at all, same as in east Europe. It's basically all about social circle and fitting in with the rest of the NPCs. @Xtra
what pisses me off is when someone from uk or Brazil or balkans or any shithole tries to tell us NTpill denial, if they lived in a model town in italy then okay whatever, but how the fuck can you be from a disgraced shithole and say this sort of stuff

NT is all that matters in shitholes (and 1st world shitholes exist, UK is perfect example)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Zelenskyiv
never implied it.

Dear heavens don't tell me you rate those women a stacy because of their hair color and the men absolute subhumans because they are below 6', you can't even see their faces and when you do the male is MTN+.

This an MTN to you? The couples are clearly mismatched. Not just by height but also body, face and even just fashion tbh. All those niggers look like Auschwitz escapees.

Last edited:
Youth is insane halo. Blackpill becomes more evident when ur r an oldcel trying to date a young woman.

20 y/o Stacy choose 23 year old white MTN over 40 year old ethnic Chad.

It is what is it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: copemaxxeer, bloomercel and Zelenskyiv
Blackpill and bluepill are both real

Also chads don’t date

Blackpill and bluepill are both real

Also chads don’t date
Tbh I do see Chads get a good girl early and LTR her. It's the normans who cope by slaying random club skanks every week.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Looks234
View attachment 2952631
This an MTN to you? The couples are clearly mismatched. Not just by height but also body, face and even just fashion tbh. All those niggers look like Auschwitz escapees.
What the fuck are you talking about don't you dare lecture me about aesthetics with your grey skin. The male is an inch taller and has a good craniofacial projection, and I apologize for not giving a more detailed description since his face is literally fucking blurred. his buzzcut suits his race and what does fashion have to do with anything? even if we take it into consideration he dresses like every zoomer I see. Body? the female has no boobies or what the younglings would say: GYATT, the dude isn't shredded but clearly low bf%, if anything he looks like saafir if he was shorter and less muscular.

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Tbh I do see Chads get a good girl early and LTR her. It's the normans who cope by slaying random club skanks every week.
lol no. Normies don’t have higher body counts than good looking dudes

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
What the fuck are you talking about don't you dare lecture me about aesthetics with your grey skin.
It's always the newfags that try to call out grayniggers lol. I've been on autist forums since 2018.
The male is an inch taller and has a good craniofacial projection
Even from the blurred picture you can tell he is a boneless rat. Literally no "good" features. The jaw/ramus mog alone would drive me to suicide if I didn't have a hot gf that would upgrade my dogshit genetics.
Yes, he looks like an Auschwitz escapee and despite that, not a single visible bone in his face. Subhuman.

In reality they're used as a way to pass the time while on the toilet for normies. Normies are social and meet people through IRL. But for autistic sewer dwelling hindus, they're the be all end all of dating because they have no other means of meeting womeon so they have to rely on apps, cold approaching etc where your success is determined like 80% by your looks.

>inb4 some meme survey saying that 60% of couples meet through apps

COPE. The vast majority of sexually active men, even with good looking girlfriends, wouldn't match with a landwhale on tinder.
Social circle is a blessing and a curse. Blessing because if you are at a uni with many women and you are NT, tall, and decent looking, you already won. It's very difficult to fuck up. But if you are past college and your social circle is one or two good friends from college or your coworkers, you are finished if you want to meet many quality and young women this way.

Unless you have a job where many hot women come and go and you can exert leverage, social circle from 22 and onwards dries off fast.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, Zelenskyiv and bloomercel
It's always the newfags that try to call out grayniggers lol. I've been on autist forums since 2018.
funny how you make fun of rotters but then stubble brag about rotting longer on PSL forums.
Even from the blurred picture you can tell he is a boneless rat. Literally no "good" features. The jaw/ramus mog alone would drive me to suicide if I didn't have a hot gf that would upgrade my dogshit genetics.
Yes, he looks like an Auschwitz escapee and despite that, not a single visible bone in his face. Subhuman.
WHAT BONES??, WHAT FEATURES I CAN'T SEE SHIT, IS THIS A TROLL??? PLEASE TELL ME IM AUTISTIC I CANT DETECT SARCASM, RAMUS? YOU CAN BARELY SEE WHERE THE MANDIBLE CONNECTS WITH THE THYROID BONE, AND WHATS WITH AUSCHWITZ HE LITERALLY PHYSIQUEMOG HALF THE ZOOMERS I SEE OUTSIDE, CAN YOU DRAW LINES IN PHOTOSHOP OR SOMETHING DISPLAYING HIS RECESSIONS?????? HE LOOKS LIKE IF YOU TOOK A CANDID PHOTO OF FUCKING SAAFIR.

funny how you make fun of rotters but then stubble brag about rotting longer on PSL forums.

WHAT BONES??, WHAT FEATURES I CAN'T SEE SHIT, IS THIS A TROLL??? PLEASE TELL ME IM AUTISTIC I CANT DETECT SARCASM, RAMUS? YOU CAN BARELY SEE WHERE THE MANDIBLE CONNECTS WITH THE THYROID BONE, AND WHATS WITH AUSCHWITZ HE LITERALLY PHYSIQUEMOG HALF THE ZOOMERS I SEE OUTSIDE, CAN YOU DRAW LINES IN PHOTOSHOP OR SOMETHING DISPLAYING HIS RECESSIONS?????? HE LOOKS LIKE IF YOU TOOK A CANDID PHOTO OF FUCKING SAAFIR.
View attachment 2952725
Look at his gf's ramus and jaw and look at his. It's not like he's more blurred. You can clearly see where they connect on her because even in the dogshit pic, you can see she has good features while he's a fucking subhuman monkey, stop coping.

Physqiuemogs? What Indian sewer do you live in? 50kg, gamer neck, probably couldn't deadlift a plate.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lulleko
Look at his gf's ramus and jaw and look at his. It's not like he's more blurred. You can clearly see where they connect on her because even in the dogshit pic, you can see she has good features while he's a fucking subhuman monkey, stop coping.
I don't think it's valid to make such comparison since her head is tilted allowing the shadow to separate her mandible from the neck unlike the dude where you can only see one color making a general shape of a human head. Also quick reminder we're strictly talking about side profiles idk how you deduced his other features to call them good or bad.
Physqiuemogs? What Indian sewer do you live in? 50kg, gamer neck, probably couldn't deadlift a plate.
Idk if you're an actual oldfag but he mogs the average zoomer here in europe.

I don't think it's valid to make such comparison since her head is tilted allowing the shadow to separate her mandible from the neck unlike the dude where you can only see one color making a general shape of a human head. Also quick reminder we're strictly talking about side profiles idk how you deduced his other features to call them good or bad.

Idk if you're an actual oldfag but he mogs the average zoomer here in europe.
Bro you don't have to be an Indian facial ratio scientist to know that his gf mogs him hard, even just by race alone. That couple is mismatched as fuck and it's not uncommon at all.

Bp only applies to the very bottom and the top

Ur crush is getting railed by a low
Mtn

We’re just social outcasts

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and copemaxxeer

I think it exists more on the extreme ends. Like with super good looking dudes. Or in clubs or bars where the point is to hookup.

But I 100% agree, going outside just shows me how much of a mentalcel I am. On the other hand, I don't think that disproves the blackpill. Because being a mentalcel is also not exactly something that was your fault. Your parents and social environment during your childhood mostly determine this outcome.

• +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, disheartenedcel, klip11 and 1 other person
Legit thread.

Blue pills are fucking tough to swallow after being black pilled for so long. I’ve never given a single fuck about Chads fucking lots of girls, because it just makes sense to me. It’s when I see angel faced HQNPs with MTN or even LTN that I get a cognitive dissonance. And I’ve seen so many of these couples the past few months that I’m now losing sleep and appetite over it.

The copes about betabuxxing and whatever else, or my long time favorite cope, that girls date down to give themselves an unhealthy amount of control in the relationship, those copes have all run out for me. Not that they’re not true to some extent, but what is the reality… while I’m rotting, these sub-5s are getting sex, getting companionship, however they did it they got the girl to feel that spark for them. They touch, they fuck, they cuddle, while I’m stuck in my own world. The how doesn’t really matter.

Plus, when I did date hot girls (my early 20s), if someone saw me and jealously thought I was whipped or betabuxxing or whatever I would just laugh it off. So I’m done with these copes.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thegiganigga, disheartenedcel, klip11 and 2 others
Everyone on this website without exception is non NT and has to compensate by being the best looking guy out of 500 or so for any remotely attractive girl to forgive us for not being normie

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv and Whatever
Legit thread.

Blue pills are fucking tough to swallow after being black pilled for so long. I’ve never given a single fuck about Chads fucking lots of girls, because it just makes sense to me. It’s when I see angel faced HQNPs with MTN or even LTN that I get a cognitive dissonance. And I’ve seen so many of these couples the past few months that I’m now losing sleep and appetite over it.

The copes about betabuxxing and whatever else, or my long time favorite cope, that girls date down to give themselves an unhealthy amount of control in the relationship, those copes have all run out for me. Not that they’re not true to some extent, but what is the reality… while I’m rotting, these sub-5s are getting sex, getting companionship, however they did it they got the girl to feel that spark for them. They touch, they fuck, they cuddle, while I’m stuck in my own world. The how doesn’t really matter.

Plus, when I did date hot girls (my early 20s), if someone saw me and jealously thought I was whipped or betabuxxing or whatever I would just laugh it off. So I’m done with these copes.
Yeah I used to cope that way too with muh they’re the bitches in the relationship, constantly having to walk on eggshells and whatnot. It’s all bullshit too. Once you get a woman to be your gf, she’ll basically worship you. I see it in public with them displaying signs of affection all the time with their bfs being indifferent, but also girls I know personally who are in LTRs. They constantly brag about their LTN/MTN boyfriends behind their backs, constantly upload them to social media and generally acting like they’re the prize in the relationship.
Most “blackpillers” are just emo bluepillers too afraid to leave the basement,

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel and Whatever
Not my experience at all. I still follow all the hot girls from my high school and loads of them mog the shit out of their boyfriends, who they post with all the time.
After they've been ran thru by 20 Chad's. They are settling for a beta buxxer or a oofy doofy who let's them get away with more.
The have no true serial desire for the bfs.

• +1
Everyone on this website without exception is non NT and has to compensate by being the best looking guy out of 500 or so for any remotely attractive girl to forgive us for not being normie
Exactly how it works.
After they've been ran thru by 20 Chad's. They are settling for a beta buxxer or a oofy doofy who let's them get away with more.
The have no true serial desire for the bfs.
Cope. Foids date random subhumans and normies in their prime and at 25+ when they begin settling down.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Yeah I used to cope that way too with muh they’re the bitches in the relationship, constantly having to walk on eggshells and whatnot. It’s all bullshit too. Once you get a woman to be your gf, she’ll basically worship you. I see it in public with them displaying signs of affection all the time with their bfs being indifferent, but also girls I know personally who are in LTRs. They constantly brag about their LTN/MTN boyfriends behind their backs, constantly upload them to social media and generally acting like they’re the prize in the relationship.
Most “blackpillers” are just emo bluepillers too afraid to leave the basement,

Ya, and this is another thing about these couples that I’ve seen, they do way more PDAs than any other kind of couple. The angel faced HQNP holding hands, rubbing his hair or back, kissing in public, all on some guy shorter than her and legit 3-4 PSL points lower than her. Like she’s clearly thrilled by him, and no one can deny this because I see it over and over again and I barely even leave the house.

Meanwhile, Chads don’t really get that many PDAs. I’m not Chad but I’m definitely not short, recessed, or brown either. Even the girls that desperately wanted me and did all the work were way more low key with me in public, like if we were at a cafe or something we would just sit there quietly.

The reasons for this comes down to the girl’s ego. By fucking Chad or maybe even her looksmatch, she’s only getting a one-time ego boost, and risking heartbreak. By entertaining some oofy doofy, right off the bat there’s no risk nor work on her part, and since she’s the star of the show and not the guy, the ego boost is perpetual. Chad keeps her on edge, whereas she feeds off of the low inhib delusion that the oofy doofy leveled up to her with and this in turn makes her more low inhib, hence the PDAs and I’m sure the more passionate sex.

None of this disproves looks theory by the way, it actually adds another nuance and proves it even more. LMS is how you are rated, LPD is how you actually get girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Zelenskyiv
lol no. Normies don’t have higher body counts than good looking dudes
Never said that, although i’m not saying it’s not the case either.
Good looking men usually get it out of their system early and the settle down with a high value woman while normies cope with slaying random whores until they get married to one of these whores. At least that’s what I noticed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga and Looks234
I've been seeing that shit since literal primary school

• +1

Your gut feeling and experiences > basement dweller ramblings from countries you will never step foot in

Unless your a deluded sperg like @jisko or @Pei

• +1