JamesHowlett: Tinder experiment

THATS THIS BBC PROPAGANDA THEY MAKE; ETHNIC > GERMAN AND SHIT

BRO; FULL SRS; SOME GERMAN GIRLS ARE CRAZY FOR TURKS; BUT THIS TURKS ARE DECENT/HANDSOME ON AVERAGE

AND MOST WHITE GIRLS STILL SEE A WHITE MAN AS MORE COMFORTABLE IN A RELATIONSHIP

SIMILAR BACKGROUND; CULTURE AND STUFF
True. People always try to generalize....
I think the background or social status is more important than ethnicity.
Low class Turks will date low class Germans or other low class Turks, while Turks with a better education who present themselves better might get together with higher class Germans.

On average I've noticed that Turks/Arabs/people from eastern Europe tend to date more amongst each other tho.

@goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, IndianJock and goat2x
@JamesHowlett legit sounds like makinithappen with his “slaying stories “ srs
Who mogs who though , James or Makinithappen ?

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8583 and Introvertednarc
True. People always try to generalize....
I think the background or social status is more important than ethnicity.
Low class Turks will date low class Germans or other low class Turks, while Turks with a better education who present themselves better might get together with higher class Germans.

On average I've noticed that Turks/Arabs/people from eastern Europe tend to date more amongst each other tho.

@goat2x
Ok i got it, i got fooled by the propaganda i guess , thanks for explaining

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6963
What @JamesHowlett thinks he looks like:

What he actually looks like:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lynx, AhmedBakr, 5'8manlet and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4438, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
@ArabIncel do another experiment with me, I have nt pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
dont want to shit too much on @JamesHowlett tbh

he is definetely around average for an arab

4/10 at his worst and 6/10 on his best

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, JamesHowlett, goat2x and 1 other person
dont want to shit too much on @JamesHowlett tbh

he is definetely around average for an arab

4/10 at his worst and 6/10 on his best

overall closer to 6 than 4 taking into account all pics. so like 5.5/10 id say

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5393
Looks like a HTN/chadlite here , I have no idea what you’re talking about ?

doesn't look anything like a chadlite. tell me ONE thing about his face that is above average except for certain parts of his lower third. His lips are super average maybe even below average overall since their horizontal width is shit. His nose is average at best. Eyes are pretty bad/average. Eyebrows are decent bringing his overall eye area to average. Ratios and measurements are average-ish overall (some decent ratios others not so decent). hairline is too low and too round. skin is not that good, needs to be lighter with better undertones. only good thing about his face is his lower mandible

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and 5'8manlet
doesn't look anything like a chadlite. tell me ONE thing about his face that is above average except for certain parts of his lower third. His lips are super average maybe even below average overall since their horizontal width is shit. His nose is average at best. Eyes are pretty bad/average. Eyebrows are decent bringing his overall eye area to average. Ratios and measurements are average-ish overall (some decent ratios others not so decent). hairline is too low and too round. skin is not that good, needs to be lighter with better undertones. only good thing about his face is his lower mandible
Low set , decently protruding browridge

his facial features are definetely under average

eyes are shit, nose is meh, lips are not good at all, his ears are weird

than this fucking caveman look

he looks like an Farmer from Saudia Arabia, the thought this guy claims he get 6/10 whites is giving me the creeps

• JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr and Introvertednarc
Low set , decently protruding browridge

sure but since certain other parts of his eye area are below average (such as horizontal scleral show -- which is VERY important) that brings his eye area to overall average at best. His eyebrows and supraorbitals are decent. However his lateral orbitals aren't that good. His infraorbitals aren't that good. His PFL isn't good. His lower eyelids aren't good. Eye color is dog shit. So overall his eye area comes to average even if one specific part of it is above average.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Introvertednarc
  • Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, justadude, inceletto and 3 others
sure but since certain other parts of his eye area are below average (such as horizontal scleral show -- which is VERY important) that brings his eye area to overall average at best. His eyebrows and supraorbitals are decent. However his lateral orbitals aren't that good. His infraorbitals aren't that good. His PFL isn't good. His lower eyelids aren't good. Eye color is dog shit. So overall his eye area comes to average even if one specific part of it is above average.
Yeah I know I was just fucking around , he’s nowhere near chadlite + his overall harmony gives him this uncanny low iq / extremely masc look

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and ArabIncel
@TubOfLard fuck dude order the light greens or the light greys from 9mmsfx ASAP you would ascend SO hard. like legit you'd go up 0.5 PSL no joke

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and Deleted member 1680
I tried to look as bad as possible for that pic:
- Close up selfie with front facing camera
- Bad lighting
- Buzzcut

I posted it to ask if I had good looksmaxxing base

This is me with me with good hair and being lean:

View attachment 636651
You look the same except the lighting’s making your skin tone look better .

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I tried to look as bad as possible for that pic:
- Close up selfie with front facing camera
- Bad lighting
- Buzzcut

I posted it to ask if I had good looksmaxxing base

This is me with me with good hair and being lean:

View attachment 636651
you look good here tbh over average

but in appeal you are normie in europe

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
  • JFL
Reactions: AhmedBakr
even a high tier normie white guy wouldn’t get 100+ likes in 12 hours
Might try the test again when I’m lean, should be able to get around 20. I’m only lean in the first pic you used.
Also, you look good. Frankly I think if the pics were better and non aspie you’d get additionally more likes

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Copeful, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Also, you look good. Frankly I think if the pics were better and non aspie you’d get additionally more likes

it won't make much of a difference i think, considering i used his "best" pic as the first picture. also i put 6'2" (eventho he's not 6'2") in bio so that already gave him an "extra" boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
it won't make much of a difference i think, considering i used his "best" pic as the first picture. also i put 6'2" (eventho he's not 6'2") in bio so that already gave him an "extra" boost
I think he means more NT pics, as in me doing stuff rather than selfies of myself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
As he said random selfies would not do as well as NT social pictures,

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
As he said random selfies would not do as well as NT social pictures,
In that picture where you his body, he looks uglier than on his selfies

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 6191
I didn’t see it, I’m just saying based on the pics provided, they would not do as well as normal tinder pics

Damn this thread has a lot of replies

@JamesHowlett is decently above average
If you think otherwise you have sucked too many male model cocks on PSL

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, bankrolls, Yerico7 and 2 others

In a lot of his pictures he looks like an 3-4/10 streetshitter pajeet

• JFL
Reactions: Introvertednarc and SubhumanCurrycel
In a lot of his pictures he looks like an 3-4/10 streetshitter pajeet
Maybe in low quality bad pics but he seems good in most

Maybe in low quality bad pics but he seems good in most
He looks okay in some

Still doesn't make the cut to be considered decent or good looking

His pheno is dogshit, vomit inducing tier

• JFL
Reactions: Lynx and SubhumanCurrycel
He looks okay in some

Still doesn't make the cut to be considered decent or good looking

His pheno is dogshit, vomit inducing tier
God damn I would ask what word you would use to describe my pheno but I’m afraid I’d rope right after if that’s how you see his

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 4438
God damn I would ask what word you would use to describe my pheno but I’m afraid I’d rope right after if that’s how you see his
MUHAHAHAHA

Your problem is not your pheno or face, your problem is your skin colour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and SubhumanCurrycel
In your stead I would whitemaxx and hairtransplant

You need olive level colour

And thick dark hair

You need to resemble your chaddam morph a bit more

What is the unmorphed version of your av?

In your stead I would whitemaxx and hairtransplant

You need olive level colour

And thick dark hair

You need to resemble your chaddam morph a bit more

he also needs a rhino very desperately. he needs to completely whit skin maxx by pursuing some next level laser treatment that kpop stars and bollywood stars get and then he needs a rhino.

That’s because of the picture quality, it made my face look darker than it is which is obvs bad.

He’s prolly around HTN. I’ve said this before, masc guys can’t use aspie selfies for tinder. They have to use NT pics. Whereas pretty boys can use aspie selfies and still get loads of likes on tinder

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6963
He’s prolly around HTN. I’ve said this before, masc guys can’t use aspie selfies for tinder. They have to use NT pics. Whereas pretty boys can use aspie selfies and still get loads of likes on tinder
Agreed

meanwhile ethnic stacy is playing cum dubster for white chad