JB Party This Friday

Nah I'm gonna be observing this time. I had a chance to smash a 16 yr old the last time but it was too risky
Bro you need to get lean and go to the gym, if you already have good success rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
True true, tbh the worst part of fat loss is just how long and slow it seems tbh
Yea I’m being lazy my self right now. I’m having a hard time making progress and losing the rest of the fat due to it taking so long now and me not wanting to cut so much I have to starve myself. :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Yea I’m being lazy my self right now. I’m having a hard time making progress and losing the rest of the fat due to it taking so long now and me not wanting to cut so much I have to starve myself. :(
How much you eating rn? You do cardio?

• +1
How much you eating rn? You do cardio?
Yeah I do a lot of cardio. I know how to lose weight just don’t have the motivation. Also been slacking in the gym these last 2 weeks. 1st time ever since I’ve been going

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
Yeah I do a lot of cardio. I know how to lose weight just don’t have the motivation. Also been slacking in the gym these last 2 weeks. 1st time ever since I’ve been going
Keep at it, I remember having no motivation after lockdown ended

• +1
Bro you need to get lean and go to the gym, if you already have good success rn
I have like 20lb of fat to get to 15% bf so probably 3 months left of good sleep, training, diet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7521
Nope they just like having me around cuz I'm fun
jfl if people stop going to parties in their early 20s
Long story short her dad sees me like a "2nd son" I've known him since I was 16 lol & he's rich.
i wish i also had a rich mentor when i was young. having people who have actually achieved something support/guide you is so valuable

also enjoy the party OP 🙏 teen parties are dope because people aren‘t inclined to talk about boring work/field of study all the time and don‘t have to worry about saving face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tyronelite
POV when OP is driving home from the party.
car chase police GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, tyronelite and Ocelot
why the fuck do u attend parties at 24 jfl :lul:

op did u miss out on ur teens?
imagine thinking it's a good thing to not be invited to parties and to "get mature"

gandy awaits you
Gandyrope

• JFL
Tag me bro, excited to see the results ngl

• +1
pick me up :feelshah:

• Love it
I'm just saying "NT" isn't always the way to go. It's never worked for me. I don't have the patience for it.
I'm not saying you have to go to parties. Obv it isn't meant for everyone. It's an easy way for me to figure out who's socially calibrated & who isn't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 7098