Jeff Seid shredded is unmoggable

incelmogger

incelmogger

Tall skull wasp’ism

Looks fucking insane holy shit . This is legit what all men should strive to look like. Just imagine taking your clothes off after bringing a foid home and she sees this. Her eyes would light up in utter disbelief and she would gargle on your cock right then and there, possibly even fainting before doing so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, delta7, ConfusedBolivian and 3 others
And he calls himself natural 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Jpg and incelmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Jpg and Deleted member 51465

Looks fucking insane holy shit . This is legit what all men should strive to look like. Just imagine taking your clothes off after bringing a foid home and she sees this. Her eyes would light up in utter disbelief and she would gargle on your cock right then and there, possibly even fainting before doing so

she would probably notice that small bulge and leave

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Jpg and incelmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
she would probably notice that small bulge and leave
physique makes up for average dick. When u look like this it doesn’t matter if you are average

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Mtn

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
? He’s inside and red Upper chest is most often a sign of steroids
He would be bigger and fuller if he was this shredded on gear lol, look at him shredded in the past when he was clearly using something. And a red upper chest could also just be sunburn. He honestly doesn’t look roided here

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg
B-but physique doesn't matter!!

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada
  • +1
Invisible to women, a twink magnet

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and Jpg
Just imagine taking your clothes off after bringing a foid home and she sees this. Her eyes would light up in utter disbelief and she would gargle on your cock right then and there, possibly even fainting before doing so
Male gaze, u just described what u would do to Jeff urself

Male gaze, u just described what u would do to Jeff urself
How is that physique male gaze you fucking retard?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadlet666 and Jpg
How is that physique male gaze you fucking retard?
Im just fucking with u, felt like I had to troll u because u seemed so passionate about Jeff:feelskek:

• WTF
Reactions: incelmogger
Im just fucking with u, felt like I had to troll u because u seemed so passionate about Jeff:feelskek:
I’m a jeff Stan bro I want his physique bad

he looks small nowadays.

Idk man that Upper chest is burning red
some pale skinned people flush red after exercise, happens in the cheeks and neck/chest usually, doesn't look like he's on anything now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and incelmogger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back