Jfl at how easy a foids life is

Reformed

Reformed

ALL FOIDS ACT THE SAME / still on test e
Almost every JB ik just gets drunk everyday dead srs and relies on cuck men to drive them around. So fucking easy. Meanwhile if u think u can just simply get away with having fun everyday, think again. Even if chad, ur completely useless without a car and money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, p0lishsubhuman, zura and 10 others
water but true

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
This is cope

Water

• +1
females live on tutroial mode i cn confirm

• +1
females live on tutroial mode i cn confirm
Legit. Imagine most girls just show up on dates, get their food paid for, get driven around, enjoy a jestermax show for hours, then MAYBE they’ll give u sex if THEY are horny.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Legit. Imagine most girls just show up on dates, get their food paid for, get driven around, enjoy a jestermax show for hours, then MAYBE they’ll give u sex if THEY are horny.
no girl in my country lets a guy pay for her

Almost every JB ik just gets drunk everyday dead srs and relies on cuck men to drive them around. So fucking easy. Meanwhile if u think u can just simply get away with having fun everyday, think again. Even if chad, ur completely useless without a car and money
Being JB basically increases your appeal one point so yeah HTBs+ live on tutorial mode and only male modes have it as easy

Being JB basically increases your appeal one point so yeah HTBs+ live on tutorial mode and only male modes have it as easy
No male has it easy. Every male needs a car, money and insane stamina to keep good vibes/energy and conserve for sex later.

Meanwhile foid just exists and takes it

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
No male has it easy. Every male needs a car, money and insane stamina to keep good vibes/energy and conserve for sex later.

Meanwhile foid just exists and takes it
Lol wrong Chad can get MTB suggar mommies but I guess HTBs can get chadlitled sugar daddy's so you are sort of right

• +1
They live a totally vapid existence but still demand respect from everyone, jfl. Women have never understood that respect is earnt, not given for free.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Costcosuperstore, Pikabro and 1 other person
That's why you have like 6-7x the testosterone of foids.

• +1
They live a totally vapid existence but still demand respect from everyone, jfl. Women have never understood that respect is earnt, not given for free.
Well, they can't do any Better because of their biological limitations. You gotta respect the hustle. Plus most foids drive here, i see plenty of passenger princes

• +1
That's why you have like 6-7x the testosterone of foids.
Everything went downhill when males aren't allowed to use their natural advantages

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and the BULL
this is definitely a europe thing or something

• +1
Most good looking men i know (HTN - Chad level) have to wageslave no matter their good looks. Most of them work as office cucks in banks and random companies

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, p0lishsubhuman, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Is cope, a lot of these women are highly talented with amazing social life, great personality and life experience on top of great careers. While look at us pathetic faggot mentally ill disgraces. Women are just superior to males now that modern technology has automated everything. When widespread assembly line war/labor androids and artificial sperm get invented it's so over we're getting wiped out from the face of the earth.

• JFL
Reactions: ascension