Jfl at isolating urself

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
Cant believe I did this shit for so long. I thought my looks were the only reason I had such bad anxiety when outside. I literally have anxiety partly because I’m scared of socializing. I’m afraid I’ll be outed as an anomaly and ostracised for it due to my social isolation personality. Forums are pointless for socializing cause it’s just words on a screen 😹 Discord vc is also pointless I literally talk to ppl while naked and drooling I only have to think about what I say nothing else.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, vermillioncorefan, Zeruel and 5 others
How do u make friends

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Cant believe I did this shit for so long. I thought my looks were the only reason I had such bad anxiety when outside. I literally have anxiety partly because I’m scared of socializing. I’m afraid I’ll be outed as an anomaly and ostracised for it due to my social isolation personality. Forums are pointless for socializing cause it’s just words on a screen 😹 Discord vc is also pointless I literally talk to ppl while naked and drooling I only have to think about what I say nothing else.
In my case it's because of my shit looks.
I LITERALLY CANT GET NT UNLESS I SOMEHOW ASCEND BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE

why would u not isolate urself if ur sub 6 foot tall MTN?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Deleted member 20399
In my case it's because of my shit looks.
I LITERALLY CANT GET NT UNLESS I SOMEHOW ASCEND BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE
it's possible for u to ascend u are one of the few users who could ascend with hardcore softmaxx and some minor procedures like lip fillers

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and thereallegend
6 foot tall MTN
this is friendzone tier in 23'. need to be 6'2 HTN statusmaxxed to get non obese non roastie women consistently @WishIwasChico

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Yuno_howitez
this is friendzone tier in 23'. need to be 6'2 HTN statusmaxxed to get non obese non roastie women consistently @WishIwasChico
I guess so but as a 6 foot tall MTN you can luck out with a virgin LTB who makeup frauds to HTB

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Cause i dont get what u mean “just dont be isolated” if that worked no one would be incel
I meant the bare minimum should be to not isolate urself cuz then u cant even function socially. Irl socializing is the foundation of basically everything in this world. Even nt mtns sanity mog htn rotters. I never said you’ll ascend if u stop isolating urself but your life will get better.

why would u not isolate urself if ur sub 6 foot tall MTN?
Cuz you’ll become a literal alien with fucked up unique thought patterns so u even lose the ability to instantaneously vibe with people

Last edited:
Cuz you’ll become a literal alien with fucked up unique thought patterns so u even lose the ability to instantaneous vibe with people
u dont need that ability if you are sub MTN you are literally fucked from ever living a good life

u dont need that ability if you are sub MTN you are literally fucked from ever living a good life
U use this forum compulsively for socializing and ur like mtn? Don’t take sanity for granted. Would u like to become asocial with mvp tier thoughts one day?

U use this forum compulsively for socializing and ur like mtn? Don’t take sanity for granted. Would u like to become asocial with mvp tier thoughts one day?
nigga i been socially isolating myself for years now i'm already mentally ill and I'm a weak LTN not even MTN dawg

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
My looks repel people from being my friend.Isolating yourself from society will make you more happy

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Dr. Bludy
Its over LDAR

and we are 4 months away from 2024

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
My looks repel people from being my friend.Isolating yourself from society will make you more happy
Then future you will regret doing so as if you had a chance to begin with

• +1
Reactions: nigtard