Guide Best of the best (Organized)

Grimba

Grimba

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Posts
3,352
Reputation
8,978
Time online
60d 10h 55m

Surgery




Attractiveness




Softmaxxing

Botb Threads:
|
Personal Hygiene | Natural Testosteronemaxxing | Testosterone maxxing | The Definitive Guide To Leanmaxing/Fat Loss | Aegyo Sal |
| Retin-A Causes Loss of Subcutaneous Fat | Raising HYOID BONE | Ultimate voicemaxxing | Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD] | Coloring and Contrast | Hollow cheeks Test | How to eat properly to maximize potential | Pubertymaxxing | How to get deep-set eyes | Eye area glossary | Posture Guide |

Much better and more organized guide:

Lower Third​

Hair​

Hair Loss​

Hair Styles​

Styling Hair​

Hair Fraud​

Dyeing hair (https://www.fashionbeans.com/article/hair-dye-for-men/)
Hairline Frauding (Hat, Beanie)

Grooming​

Eye Brows​

Hair Care Routine​

Beard Care​

Eyes​

Squinting​

Eye Color​

Ice Hooding​

Skin​

Body​

Gym​

Height​

Weight Loss​

Frame Frauding​

Shoulder Pads (https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255)
Wrist Frauding (Bracelet, Watch)
Neck Frauding (Headphones, Scarf, Turtleneck)
Other: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-fraud-a-good-frame.308198/)

Clothing​

Penis​

Penis Enlargement​

Penis Extender
Jelq Guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/)
Bathmate (https://bathmatedirect.com/?oid=1&a...a4l9Qw_IaFOG82TmgUbL-Kb_LDCX7usRoCmBIQAvD_BwE)
Wieghts (https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-weights)
Routine
Nobody on PE forums gets the importance of the two stages – make bigger, keep bigger. And so nobody realises the routine is the important thing.

And your routine is going to be based on you because some of you live with parents and roommates and some live alone and workin offices or whatever.
I lived with roommates when I started this, so had to be careful.

Here’s my routine with all the elements.

1. Get up and in morning do bundled stretches and A stretches to get my dick long.
2. Then hang if I have time for 20 minutes or so to really get dick long
3. Put on sleeve and bathmate for 5-10 minutes in shower
4. If alone, then SSJ and another bathmate session
5. After bathmate, leave dick to relax a bit while I get dressed
6. Get a light weight vacuum sleeve and weight (1lb) and keep it on all day
7. During day, take sleeve off to piss and do some light A-stretches if dick doesn’t feel fatigued
8. Evening: A stretches before bed

Penis Functionality​




Advice



Theory




Learning





Biology




Miscellaneous

 
Last edited:
Proex

Proex

215 IQ asexual psychopath
Joined
May 1, 2020
Posts
21,365
Reputation
45,999
Time online
230d 11h 40m
why is my thread not here its in botb
 
A

Acnno

Zephir
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Posts
4,727
Reputation
10,666
Time online
85d 21h 23m
 
LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Minoxidil drinker
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Posts
4,453
Reputation
9,183
Time online
148d 3h 35m
You are angel grympy : )
 
LastHopeForNorman

LastHopeForNorman

Minoxidil drinker
Joined
Dec 16, 2020
Posts
4,453
Reputation
9,183
Time online
148d 3h 35m
Alexanderr said:
Gave you the ability to alter the thread until 2030, so you can update it and whatnot.
can you pin it in BOTB? after some time
 
Grimba

Grimba

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Posts
3,352
Reputation
8,978
Time online
60d 10h 55m
Proex said:
why is my thread not here its in botb
I wonder why that could be
 
T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
Joined
Apr 9, 2020
Posts
6,707
Reputation
13,026
Time online
160d 15h 37m
Mongrelcel said:
Proof of being female: cleaning up the botb section
gold
 
gigi

gigi

portuguesecel aka MOGSTAR ( I love you @Original )
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Posts
19,490
Reputation
24,416
Time online
176d 20h 2m
You are a good user, u deserve my follow
 
Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Erudite
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Posts
1,083
Reputation
1,327
Time online
13d 3h 23m
Grimba said:

Surgery




Attractiveness




Softmaxxing

Botb Threads:
|
Personal Hygiene | Natural Testosteronemaxxing | Testosterone maxxing | The Definitive Guide To Leanmaxing/Fat Loss | Aegyo Sal |
| Retin-A Causes Loss of Subcutaneous Fat | Raising HYOID BONE | Ultimate voicemaxxing | Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD] | Coloring and Contrast | Hollow cheeks Test | How to eat properly to maximize potential | Pubertymaxxing | How to get deep-set eyes | Eye area glossary | Posture Guide |

Much better and more organized guide:

Lower Third​


Hair​

Hair Loss​

Hair Styles​

Styling Hair​

Hair Fraud​

Dyeing hair (https://www.fashionbeans.com/article/hair-dye-for-men/)
Hairline Frauding (Hat, Beanie)

Grooming​

Eye Brows​

Hair Care Routine​

Beard Care​

Eyes​

Squinting​

Eye Color​

Ice Hooding​

Skin​

Body​

Gym​

Height​

Weight Loss​

Frame Frauding​

Shoulder Pads (https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255)
Wrist Frauding (Bracelet, Watch)
Neck Frauding (Headphones, Scarf, Turtleneck)
Other: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-fraud-a-good-frame.308198/)

Clothing​

Penis​

Penis Enlargement​

Penis Extender
Jelq Guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/)
Bathmate (https://bathmatedirect.com/?oid=1&a...a4l9Qw_IaFOG82TmgUbL-Kb_LDCX7usRoCmBIQAvD_BwE)
Wieghts (https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-weights)
Routine
Nobody on PE forums gets the importance of the two stages – make bigger, keep bigger. And so nobody realises the routine is the important thing.

And your routine is going to be based on you because some of you live with parents and roommates and some live alone and workin offices or whatever.
I lived with roommates when I started this, so had to be careful.

Here’s my routine with all the elements.

1. Get up and in morning do bundled stretches and A stretches to get my dick long.
2. Then hang if I have time for 20 minutes or so to really get dick long
3. Put on sleeve and bathmate for 5-10 minutes in shower
4. If alone, then SSJ and another bathmate session
5. After bathmate, leave dick to relax a bit while I get dressed
6. Get a light weight vacuum sleeve and weight (1lb) and keep it on all day
7. During day, take sleeve off to piss and do some light A-stretches if dick doesn’t feel fatigued
8. Evening: A stretches before bed

Penis Functionality​




Advice



Theory




Learning





Biology




Miscellaneous

literally the most useful user in all of looksmax story.
thank you grimba
 
joeveniro

joeveniro

RIP Cutiegarden
Joined
Jul 28, 2020
Posts
4,619
Reputation
8,756
Time online
71d 10h 16m
cutecel99 said:
literally the most useful user in all of looksmax story.
thank you grimba
yeah we need people like him
it usually goes
>hey im a newfag
>hey i will do stuff
>hey idgaf anymore im just gonna LDAR and shitpost here cause i have nothing better to do ( myself included )
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
joeveniro said:
yeah we need people like him
it usually goes
>hey im a newfag
>hey i will do stuff
>hey idgaf anymore im just gonna LDAR and shitpost here cause i have nothing better to do ( myself included )
True tbh
 
D

Deleted member 11167

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
Joined
Dec 6, 2020
Posts
2,737
Reputation
3,733
Time online
23d 19h 4m
Thx Grimba @Grimba for this thread.

I'm sorry I wanted the mods to ban you.
 
uglymug

uglymug

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Posts
10,445
Reputation
10,025
Time online
79d 7h 27m
Selinity

Selinity

Arcanologist
Joined
Jan 26, 2021
Posts
1,782
Reputation
4,288
Time online
36d 20h 0m
All fun and games until 10 years down the line you’re updating a thread to help people navigate some obscure forum better jfl.

Alexanderr @Alexanderr a post like this shouldn’t be necessary, I am not too familiar with xenforo, but I do know that you can alter the format of the forum page in such as way that it’s neatly divided into sections,

why not just implement this new organization structure into the site itself in BoTB?

Anyways, good work, OP. I probably won’t use this but it’s nice to have nontheless.
 
Deleted member 11852

Deleted member 11852

Banned
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Posts
12,403
Reputation
21,129
Time online
85d 4h 32m
anon23223 said:
everyone stfu. This guy is one of the most high-IQ and hardworking new users who constantly produce good content.
Keep sucking him off. I bet you stimulate his prostate too

jk, good thread Grimba @Grimba
 
Merćer

Merćer

● ■
Joined
Dec 20, 2020
Posts
1,179
Reputation
1,952
Time online
90d 8h 16m
D

Deleted member 8919

Zephir
Joined
Aug 7, 2020
Posts
8,223
Reputation
15,477
Time online
77d 8h 47m
Slave dog whore
 
Scarfaced

Scarfaced

Ascension is an Illusion
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Posts
173
Reputation
358
Time online
13d 10h 41m
Doing god's work archiving all these threads properly.
 
PYT

PYT

duck face gang 😘
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
20,669
Reputation
33,681
Time online
123d 12h 20m
Grimba said:

Surgery




Attractiveness




Softmaxxing

Botb Threads:
|
Personal Hygiene | Natural Testosteronemaxxing | Testosterone maxxing | The Definitive Guide To Leanmaxing/Fat Loss | Aegyo Sal |
| Retin-A Causes Loss of Subcutaneous Fat | Raising HYOID BONE | Ultimate voicemaxxing | Teeth Whitening [MEGA-THREAD] | Coloring and Contrast | Hollow cheeks Test | How to eat properly to maximize potential | Pubertymaxxing | How to get deep-set eyes | Eye area glossary | Posture Guide |

Much better and more organized guide:

Lower Third​

Hair​

Hair Loss​

Hair Styles​

Styling Hair​

Hair Fraud​

Dyeing hair (https://www.fashionbeans.com/article/hair-dye-for-men/)
Hairline Frauding (Hat, Beanie)

Grooming​

Eye Brows​

Hair Care Routine​

Beard Care​

Eyes​

Squinting​

Eye Color​

Ice Hooding​

Skin​

Body​

Gym​

Height​

Weight Loss​

Frame Frauding​

Shoulder Pads (https://www.ebay.com/itm/shoulder-d...derwear-sleeveless-Made-in-korea/264505810255)
Wrist Frauding (Bracelet, Watch)
Neck Frauding (Headphones, Scarf, Turtleneck)
Other: (https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-fraud-a-good-frame.308198/)

Clothing​

Penis​

Penis Enlargement​

Penis Extender
Jelq Guide
(https://looksmax.org/threads/nsfw-dickmaxxing-the-complete-jelqing-guide.32587/)
Bathmate (https://bathmatedirect.com/?oid=1&a...a4l9Qw_IaFOG82TmgUbL-Kb_LDCX7usRoCmBIQAvD_BwE)
Wieghts (https://www.healthline.com/health/penis-weights)
Routine
Nobody on PE forums gets the importance of the two stages – make bigger, keep bigger. And so nobody realises the routine is the important thing.

And your routine is going to be based on you because some of you live with parents and roommates and some live alone and workin offices or whatever.
I lived with roommates when I started this, so had to be careful.

Here’s my routine with all the elements.

1. Get up and in morning do bundled stretches and A stretches to get my dick long.
2. Then hang if I have time for 20 minutes or so to really get dick long
3. Put on sleeve and bathmate for 5-10 minutes in shower
4. If alone, then SSJ and another bathmate session
5. After bathmate, leave dick to relax a bit while I get dressed
6. Get a light weight vacuum sleeve and weight (1lb) and keep it on all day
7. During day, take sleeve off to piss and do some light A-stretches if dick doesn’t feel fatigued
8. Evening: A stretches before bed

Penis Functionality​




Advice



Theory




Learning





Biology




Miscellaneous

Do you update the post whenever a new BOTB thread is added
 
Deleted member 5969

Deleted member 5969

Zephir
Joined
Mar 25, 2020
Posts
11,946
Reputation
14,925
Time online
61d 3h 35m
Thanks babe
 
Lolcel

Lolcel

Life is a caste system and most people are dalits
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
2,926
Reputation
3,678
Time online
46d 10h 26m
Great effort OP
We need more users like you instead of the ones eviscerating each other the very next day using the same 4 gifs

Here's a little reward

 
tyronelite

tyronelite

Enlightened Tyrone - Mod
Joined
Oct 17, 2019
Posts
6,505
Reputation
13,653
Time online
132d 13h 59m
Damn Grimba puttin in work. I must’ve missed a lot these last past months lol
 
Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
548
Reputation
543
Time online
12d 8h 14m
Gold medal work tbh
 
Deleted member 11852

Deleted member 11852

Banned
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Posts
12,403
Reputation
21,129
Time online
85d 4h 32m
Lmao said:
His last post was 1 month ago talking about killing himself...
Source? Source? Source?

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
 
Bobelbrah

Bobelbrah

Bo bo
Joined
Feb 28, 2020
Posts
548
Reputation
543
Time online
12d 8h 14m
Knight said:
Source? Source? Source?

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.
Stop bitchmaxxing. Ofc it is reasonable to assume he roped, regarding the circumstances. But I haven't been up to date with his activity and just found out about his latest thread. If you get to hear someone's dead, whom you appreciated, you want to know if it really is true. Embarrassing that my comment triggered you into write that post, tbh.
 
Deleted member 11852

Deleted member 11852

Banned
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Posts
12,403
Reputation
21,129
Time online
85d 4h 32m
Bobelbrah said:
Embarrassing that my comment triggered you into write that post, tbh.
do you actually think I typed that?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top