Jock nerd stereotype is fake

its outdated

Here’s the reality of high school:

Blud went to fiction high 💀

Cringe ahh shit
Nope, i do not think the requirement is as low as you say so(lot more people would be street smart then if not everyone).i know many intelligent people who are not street smart at all. Their intelligence only applies when solving a made up problem. Its like those girls who get good result but dont know a single thing or awareness about real life.

Booksmart = Education = Incelligence
Streetsmart = Does not require as high iq as book smart but still requires quite a high intelligence = Intelligence like in this meme

View attachment 2785699

Someone who's high in street smarts and low in book smart just did not sit down and study the knowledge for booksmart. They have the base. Maybe not like those 170iq outliers. Those guy just become alienated from general population.
Damn that image is funny
Taller is meh. The tallfags in the sport I knew weren’t that good. Also tbf the first example is like a pretty skinny dude like he doesn’t even look like a mesomorph he’s pretty thin. 2nd guy is decent looking maybe chsdlite tier and the last 2 guys are just unattractive ogres who get hoodrats.

I don’t deny there’s some attractive people who play the sport but they’re not giga tall or wide. Biggest slayer and best on the team was some 5’7 mogger who legit I’m not joking was the biggest slayer in my school @Kamui said smth similar about the slayer at his school. But yea in mine bro legit every single female has brought that guy to his house or went to his actual house.
The guy I’m talking about at my school was the 2nd biggest slayer, the 1st was some hyper NT tall black normie like 6’8-6’10

Either way, soft features + dimorphism are king and will always rein supreme

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Taller is meh. The tallfags in the sport I knew weren’t that good. Also tbf the first example is like a pretty skinny dude like he doesn’t even look like a mesomorph he’s pretty thin. 2nd guy is decent looking maybe chsdlite tier and the last 2 guys are just unattractive ogres who get hoodrats.

I don’t deny there’s some attractive people who play the sport but they’re not giga tall or wide. Biggest slayer and best on the team was some 5’7 mogger who legit I’m not joking was the biggest slayer in my school @Kamui said smth similar about the slayer at his school. But yea in mine bro legit every single female has brought that guy to his house or went to his actual house.
what did the slayer look like

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.
facts

• +1
yes, most of the guys who fit that description have swarms of ethnics and LTBs surrounding them
Sounds like ur coping. I see them getting htbs + all the time

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.
most classes in my hs were like this. Unfortunately I happened to be in one that was highly stratified/hierarchical. My brother's class was basically one big friend group, he was lucky.

• +1
Half the women u post as stacies are literally brown are they not?

Also he slays and gets prime pussy in his comments

Yea but that’s the UK

"pRiMe pUsSy"

In a Disney movie maybe but the prettyboy will always be the biggest slayer. The prettyboy is naturally frame maxxed and tall without playing sports. Chico is 6’4 with a big skull. There’s David laid insane aesthetic genetics on a prettyboy face. Young Henry Cavill prettyboy he had a really good frame. Leo DiCaprio probably like more true prettyboy tier I guess he probably has the highest appeal of any man of all time.
holy dumbfuck, it's not dinsey brain rot saying this. Disney movies always have the pretty boy non jocks be the love intrests where do you get disney brain rot from cause of high school musical lmao

holy dumbfuck, it's not dinsey brain rot saying this. Disney movies always have the pretty boy non jocks be the love intrests where do you get disney brain rot from cause of high school musical lmao
also lmao, masculine chin doesn't mean ogre retard
Ur opinion on this issue legit doesn’t matter so I didn’t read any of this. Ur a football obsessed florida faggot

According to braindead closet homosexual faggots like u this is what jb slaying chads look like.

F7A39B74 E508 4FA1 B569 CBEE4FAE30A6

Ur opinion on this issue legit doesn’t matter so I didn’t read any of this. Ur a football obsessed florida faggot

According to braindead closet homosexual faggots like u this is what jb slaying chads look like.

View attachment 2789891
just pick positions that are suppose to be fat and say that's what fotballer players look like, you can't be this retarted nigga

It’s real af

spend 10 mins around sports players and you will realise just how wrong this is
in my exp football players are a mixed bag but hockeyplayers are insanely dumb

smart athletic kids usually do soccer