Jock nerd stereotype is fake

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
How do people still preach this shit on Blackpill forums. This is legit Hollyjew disney brainrot. Jocks do not look like Jeff seid on average. This is what the average ogre football player looks like in an American HS
AF2575B3 1D6C 4570 8649 89C9BEC926EA

These are what average star football jocks look like legit morbidly obese ogres. Even if they are attractive most of them are not 200 pounds of lean muscle with chad face like in the movies lmfao. The chad in your school will always be a prettyboy maybe a robust prettyboy but a prettyboy nonetheless.

Also nerd is also a cope I guess it just means you wear glasses. In the movie context it’s glasses, caring about school and socially awkward ig. But I’ve seen plenty of those in that stereotype be like legit robust white HTNs/chadlites who just wear glasses so they still have no issue pulling women. Again that nerd cope probably only applies to Asians (east & south).

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.

Enough with this hollyjew milennial Disney brain cope it’s just deluded.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon, laaltin, Narcissusmaxxing and 20 others
Yeah obviously a lean physic wouldn’t be optimal for such a sport

• +1
Reactions: murdah and mayo mogger
"Dumb jock" is a myth, if you're good at sport, especially a team sport, it means you're smart enough to play it especially those who play as QBs in murican football.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zura, anthony111553 and 1 other person
"Dumb jock" is a myth, if you're good at sport, especially a team sport, it means you're smart enough to play it especially those who play as QBs in murican football.
spend 10 mins around sports players and you will realise just how wrong this is

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, RAMU KAKA, zan and 4 others
Yeah obviously a lean physic wouldn’t be optimal for such a sport
it is, OP is just retarded and he posted offensive and defensive liners which is the least desired role in football and the one no one cares about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, zan, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
How do people still preach this shit on Blackpill forums. This is legit Hollyjew disney brainrot. Jocks do not look like Jeff seid on average. This is what the average ogre football player looks like in an American HS
View attachment 2785568
These are what average star football jocks look like legit morbidly obese ogres. Even if they are attractive most of them are not 200 pounds of lean muscle with chad face like in the movies lmfao. The chad in your school will always be a prettyboy maybe a robust prettyboy but a prettyboy nonetheless.

Also nerd is also a cope I guess it just means you wear glasses. In the movie context it’s glasses, caring about school and socially awkward ig. But I’ve seen plenty of those in that stereotype be like legit robust white HTNs/chadlites who just wear glasses so they still have no issue pulling women. Again that nerd cope probably only applies to Asians (east & south).

That popular kid stereotype is also something that’s a cope. Most people know each other except really quiet people. There’s no popular you either fit in or you didn’t.

Enough with this hollyjew milennial Disney brain cope it’s just deluded.
i agree with almost everything but the most chad guy in my school wasn’t a prettyboy he was ogre as fuck

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, MagaPutinism and ElTruecel
it is, OP is just retarded and he posted offensive and defensive liners which is the least desired role in football and the one no one cares about.
you were the goth kid in school

How would lean mass be any beneficial in sports that involve strength?

Ideally u need to pack more mass than 15%bf and they probably do

• +1
Reactions: murdah
How would lean mass be any beneficial in sports that involve strength?

Ideally u need to pack more mass than 15%bf and they probably do
football involves speed mostly, running backs linebackers wide reacevers and quaterbacks are all lean and with muscles.

No that’s cope lol. Plenty of street rat and obese retards tend to excel in the sport despite being verifiably stupid.
football involves speed mostly, running backs linebackers wide receivers and quarterbacks are all lean and with muscles.
Linebackers are big as fuck as well what are u on about. Regardless all that doesn’t change how the term “jock” used as a synonym for chad is legit just Disney movie brainrot.

• +1
No that’s cope lol. Plenty of street rat and obese retards tend to excel in the sport despite being verifiably stupid.

Linebackers are big as fuck as well what are u on about. Regardless all that doesn’t change how the term “jock” used as a synonym for chad is legit just Disney movie brainrot.
yes they're big but in the jacked sense not bloatlords offensive liners.

i used to go to ohio state university i played football with jake paul he is used to be an asshole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, HerpDerpson, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
yes they're big but in the jacked sense not bloatlords offensive liners.
They won’t appear super lean regardless since they’re still teenagers not focused on being low bodyfat. But yea ig.
i used to go to ohio state university i played football with jake paul he is used to be an asshole
Jake Paul is a MTN sperg.

football involves speed mostly, running backs linebackers wide reacevers and quaterbacks are all lean and with muscles.
Defence would surly be chubby tho

They won’t appear super lean regardless since they’re still teenagers not focused on being low bodyfat. But yea ig.

Jake Paul is a MTN sperg.
he has warrior skull . he is above average in the us

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, anthony111553 and forevermirin
Defence would surly be chubby tho
yes dliners weight like 140 kilos on average but no woman is lusting over them lol it's the qbs, linebackers wr and running backs all athletic or muscular build

I agree most guys who are in contact sports are utter ogres but people often stereotype them to be Tom brady and Jimmy Garoppolo
Lookalikes in movies.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, murdah and ElTruecel
I agree most guys who are in contact sports are utter ogres but people often stereotype them to be Tom brady and Jimmy Garoppolo
Lookalikes in movies.
because the movies are about the quaterbacks not the o and d liners.

how tf do ueven know about american football asan italian

• JFL
Chad without 20:20 vision

QBs are usually the best looking

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ElTruecel and thecel
This is what the average ogre football player looks like in an American HS
AF2575B3 1D6C 4570 8649 89C9BEC926EA

These are what average star football jocks look like legit morbidly obese ogres.

not the case in my experience

football players in HS are bigger, taller, wider, higher-T, more naturally muscular, more masc, better looking than average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin and ElTruecel
The traditional qb doesn’t do anything athletic. That’s why they can play into their 40s. Offensive linemen are all fatcels.Running backs, receivers, corners, linebackers, and safetys have the best physiques. Tom brady has a very wide frame and is tall but he has very little muscle.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
not the case in my experience

football players in HS are bigger, taller, wider, higher-T, more naturally muscular, more masc, better looking than average

View attachment 2785642View attachment 2785645View attachment 2785647
Taller is meh. The tallfags in the sport I knew weren’t that good. Also tbf the first example is like a pretty skinny dude like he doesn’t even look like a mesomorph he’s pretty thin. 2nd guy is decent looking maybe chsdlite tier and the last 2 guys are just unattractive ogres who get hoodrats.

I don’t deny there’s some attractive people who play the sport but they’re not giga tall or wide. Biggest slayer and best on the team was some 5’7 mogger who legit I’m not joking was the biggest slayer in my school @Kamui said smth similar about the slayer at his school. But yea in mine bro legit every single female has brought that guy to his house or went to his actual house.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and thecel
Most jocks are not Chad they are frame maxxed ogres instead

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ElTruecel
Most jocks are not Chad they are frame maxxed ogres instead
They get mogged by PrettyBoys. Robust PrettyBoys will always be the chads slaying the most in hs no matter how much Disney copers believe otherwise. In fact like all the people who disagree are people who are not even fucking American :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Egyptianmogger
wrong, there are always, may it be school or work, extremely popular individuals, like you cant even explain to yourself as a normal person how someone gets so famous.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
They get mogged by PrettyBoys. Robust PrettyBoys will always be the chads slaying the most in hs no matter how much Disney copers believe otherwise. In fact like all the people who disagree are people who are not even fucking American :lul:
I'm not American but ik this too, most Amerimutt football players are just ogres with frame

• +1

cope

it’s always the big framemaxed tall guy who has the highest HS bodycount

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and ElTruecel
cope

it’s always the big framemaxed tall guy who has the highest HS bodycount
In a Disney movie maybe but the prettyboy will always be the biggest slayer. The prettyboy is naturally frame maxxed and tall without playing sports. Chico is 6’4 with a big skull. There’s David laid insane aesthetic genetics on a prettyboy face. Young Henry Cavill prettyboy he had a really good frame. Leo DiCaprio probably like more true prettyboy tier I guess he probably has the highest appeal of any man of all time.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
In a Disney movie maybe but the prettyboy will always be the biggest slayer. The prettyboy is naturally frame maxxed and tall without playing sports. Chico is 6’4 with a big skull. There’s David laid insane aesthetic genetics on a prettyboy face. Young Henry Cavill prettyboy he had a really good frame. Leo DiCaprio probably like more true prettyboy tier I guess he probably has the highest appeal of any man of all time.

your worldview is a Disney movie.

I saw it with my own eyes. it’s all about sheer physical size and dark triad. the big dude in HS who fights the other big dude—both these big dudes fuck all day.

• JFL
your worldview is a Disney movie.

I saw it with my own eyes. it’s all about sheer physical size and dark triad. the big dude in HS who fights the other big dude—both these big dudes fuck all day.
Where did u go to the school, the south? There was no fights in my school and if there was fights it was not attractive people.

I’ve never seen an attractive dude get into a fight online or irl that shit only happens to ogres & unattractive lower class people.

Anyways my 6’5 ogre friend is KHV he has a big frame and he never did football because he’s a really big math doomscrolling nerd. But he would’ve been good in football how come he’s KHV despite fitting your standards? @the BULL @Iasacrko ?

• JFL
Jock is dumb in incelligence because he does not have the will the sacrifice banging girls, to sit down and study 8 hrs a day.

Where did u go to the school, the south? There was no fights in my school and if there was fights it was not attractive people.

I’ve never seen an attractive dude get into a fight online or irl that shit only happens to ogres & unattractive lower class people.

Anyways my 6’5 ogre friend is KHV he has a big frame and he never did football because he’s a really big math doomscrolling nerd. But he would’ve been good in football how come he’s KHV despite fitting your standards? @the BULL @Iasacrko ?

Here’s the reality of high school:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Kamui, ElTruecel and 2 others
The only position those can play are DL and OL

People with that body type will never be linebackers, tight ends, running backs, ect and those guys have the stereotypical jock look

• Hmm...

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 63662 and thecel
The only position those can play are DL and OL

People with that body type will never be linebackers, tight ends, running backs, ect and those guys have the stereotypical jock look
Those guys are leaner yes but they are also often ogres. You need to be strong with a big skull ogre capable of withstanding collisions during tackles. Not a pretty boy with an aquiline nose

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and forevermirin

Women are literally attracted to behaviors that correlate with low intelligence, though.

In addition to finding nothing-scares-me attitudes attractive, women prefer non-intelligence when exhibited directly. If a woman were to watch 2 men, who have equal physical attractivenesses, work on tough mathematical tasks that a professor instructed them to solve, she’d prefer the man who can’t solve the task. Just the fact that one IS ABLE to do advanced mathematics gives off nerdy and sperggy vibes that turn off women.

#ClownWorld

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Women are literally attracted to behaviors that correlate with low intelligence, though.

Because solving the advanced mathematics equation vibes non-nt? Women would prefer it if it comes in form of money and status. Its just nowadays intelligence is book-smart, not street-smart. Street-smart intelligence is attractive.

• +1
Because solving the advanced mathematics equation vibes non-nt? Women would prefer it if it comes in form of money and status. Its just nowadays intelligence is book-smart, not street-smart. Street-smart intelligence is attractive.

But the amount of intelligence you need in order to be street smart is extremely low. Someone who’s high in street smarts and low in book smarts is simply not smart. All animals are street smart; only humans are book smart.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
But the amount of intelligence you need in order to be street smart is extremely low. Someone who’s high in street smarts and low in book smarts is simply not smart. All animals are street smart; only humans are book smart.
youre a cis asian cuck btw

• WTF
Nope, i do not think the requirement is as low as you say so(lot more people would be street smart then if not everyone).i know many intelligent people who are not street smart at all. Their intelligence only applies when solving a made up problem. Its like those girls who get good result but dont know a single thing or awareness about real life.

Booksmart = Education = Incelligence
Streetsmart = Does not require as high iq as book smart but still requires quite a high intelligence = Intelligence like in this meme

Someone who's high in street smarts and low in book smart just did not sit down and study the knowledge for booksmart. They have the base. Maybe not like those 170iq outliers. Those guy just become alienated from general population.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and thecel
Jock is dumb in intelligence because he does not have the will the sacrifice banging girls, to sit down and study 8 hrs a day.
Movie stereotype again most jocks are probably legit using that time to play sports alone and then they study. Wtf lol most jocks I know were “student athletes” if they were good at the sport. This means that they had to balance both and u need to maintain a certain grade average to play sports lol
Here’s the reality of high school:

u watch too many movies man this legit never happens in real life bro. Btw it doesn’t matter if ur an athlete most guys wouldn’t let some faggot physically push them around :lul:

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Primalsplit, thecel and 1 other person
(I can’t delete replies)

• Hmm...
most guys wouldn’t let some faggot physically push them around :lul:

so you’re saying most guys would retaliate even sooner than the guys in the movie do?

well yeah, people are violent

• +1
so you’re saying most guys would retaliate even sooner than the guys in the movie do?

well yeah, people are violent
Regardless that movie stereotype is just that a movie stereotype. It doesn’t happen irl never seen anything like that happen. Also half the athletes I knew did well in school and played video games half the time aren’t those supposed nerd traits?

• +1
Regardless that movie stereotype is just that a movie stereotype. It doesn’t happen irl never seen anything like that happen. Also half the athletes I knew did well in school and played video games half the time aren’t those supposed nerd traits?

I agree with your take partially. Jocks aren’t stupid. But they are moggers and sex-havers. Gaming hasn’t been a nerds-only trait for 20+ years lol.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ElTruecel
I agree with your take partially. Jocks aren’t stupid. But they are moggers and sex-havers.
I still disagree with this stereotype but it more or less comes because we have 2 different definitions of chads to JBS.

You believe more hyper masculine ogres like this are what attract foids
F5883414 FDB5 4B85 83C5 528208DEE514

While it’s really those such as DiCaprio, Chico, David laid, Zayn that slay the most
Gaming hasn’t been a nerd trait for 20+ years lol.
Yup I 100% agree

• +1
This is complete and utter cope

Actual IQ ≠ sports IQ

Most of the top level athletes I’ve been around in HS were dumb as rocks
Being a nerd now tbh is just an archetype, you can have “nerd” interests and still not be a nerd it’s just how you portray yourself, every normie plays video games and has been doing so forever
Movie stereotype again most jocks are probably legit using that time to play sports alone and then they study. Wtf lol most jocks I know were “student athletes” if they were good at the sport. This means that they had to balance both and u need to maintain a certain grade average to play sports lol
Most “jocks” I knew we’re just normal dudes who played sports and didn’t have much popularity, the guys that slayed didn’t slay cuz they were athletes they slayed cuz they were either gl, hyper NT or just both

• +1