Johnny Bravo is most retarded cartoon ever

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Jfl it is all about a GigaChad that doesnt get laid because he doesnt respect women :feelsuhh::soy: meanwhile his truecel friend Carl gets laid because he has a good personality it also portrays women as smart, elites are just fucking with us at this point tbh :lul:
@n0rthface @TraumatisedOgre @disillusioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebanegro, Lmao, Yuya Moggershima and 11 others
Its called "soy hypno"
They want to make you believe women want good guys
But in reality they only want badboys
Theres no bigger turn off than being nice in womens eyes

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, aBetterMii, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Its called "soy hypno"
I am sure it is made by a coping betabux or it is made for brainwashing in purpose

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, basementdweller78, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
Its called "soy hypno"
Movies always have this Happy Ending of Stacy marrying the Incel looking guy after Chad Pumped and Dumped her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii, basementdweller78, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
Movies always have this Happy Ending of Stacy marrying the Incel looking guy after Chad Pumped and Dumped her.
To a blackpilled person thats not a happy ending, thats a tragic ending

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, aBetterMii, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Forrest Gump jfl Jews are really fucking with us srs

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, aBetterMii and Chadeep
G I G A C H A D

61ycCjJzh+L._AC_UX569_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Forrest Gump jfl Jews are really fucking with us srs
Never watched it but i read the synopsis, it doesnt say the jenny chick gets pumped and dumped by someone else??

Johnny is a turbo narcy, he is not really a Chad but just an exaggeration of what chad really is - thats the joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Never watched it but i read the synopsis, it doesnt say the jenny chick gets pumped and dumped by someone else??
Jfl she sucks and fucks Chads in her 20s and ends up with STDs then she marries millionaire incel virgin Forrest Gump at like 35 :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Looksmax cartoon:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Jfl she sucks and fucks Chads in her 20s and ends up with STDs then she marries millionare incel virgin Forrest Gump at like 35 :ROFLMAO:
Oh thats what you meant, i thought there was literally another character in the movie thats a htn/chad/lite who pumps and dumps her before forrest marries her lol

Johnny is a turbo narcy, he is not really a Chad but just an exaggeration of what chad really is - thats the joke.
Chads are always narcy and "toxic" despite coping here and it gets women wet

Youd be surprised, many men think they won a prize if they marry someone whos better looking
Feminism is not that bad tbh if normans are this retarded they deserve all of these

Chads are always narcy and "toxic" despite coping here and it gets women wet
Yeah but they are not as narcy as Johnny, not even turbochads could get away with Johnny bravo's tier cold approach tactics and pickup lines. Thats the joke of the show.

Jfl it is all about a GigaChad that doesnt get laid because he doesnt respect women :feelsuhh::soy: meanwhile his truecel friend Carl gets laid because he has a good personality it also portrays women as smart, elites are just fucking with us at this point tbh :lul:
He doen't get laid because he's a retard. The show's pretty based actually.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
Yeah but they are not as narcy as Johnny, not even turbochads could get away with Johnny bravo's tier cold approach tactics and pickup lines. Thats the joke of the show.
Yeah i know it but whats your point it is still bluepilled as hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, BoosterShotEnjoyer and Deleted member 15338
It's made by jews to corrupt the children.
I agree with Jews controlling the most of the West thing but this detailed, i dunno bro

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Yeah i know it but whats your point it is still bluepilled as hell
My point is just that the show is a joke, they are telling you to dont act like johnny not even if you look as good as him.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope

Stop beliving that jews are gods
Just look at who owns the cartoon network and so on, they are not gods, they are parasites.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15338
My point is just that the show is a joke, they are telling you to dont act like johnny not even if you look as good as him.
Jfl if u think this is shows message

I agree with Jews controlling the most of the West thing but this detailed, i dunno bro
They do, they bought disney, and all the cartoon companies long ago.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Yeah Jews own most of the movie industiry but i dont think they make all series for brainwashing people in purpose, there is movies like that (for example American Sniper) but they are rare

Just look at who owns the cartoon network and so on, they are not gods, they are parasites.
The one the created the show is a philipino
Otherway around disney bought cartoon network

Jfl if u think this is shows message
Thats my opinion, its a show, we can only interpret it in various way

The author of the show said johnny did got girls sometimes, but they just didnt put it in the show because it wouldnt be funny

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
The one the created the show is a philipino

Otherway around disney bought cartoon network
Disney is owned by jews already, you are dumb as fuck.
Why is a philipino mutt drawing cartoons for europeans? wonder why the hero is a dumb as fuck blond retard with muscles, you are one of the most retarded users in the site, confirmed.

Yeah Jews own most of the movie industiry but i dont think they make all series for brainwashing people in purpose, there is movies like that (for example American Sniper) but they are rare
Bluepilled as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: BoosterShotEnjoyer
How ? I dont deny Jewish conspiracy
I don't have time to explain you the evolution of film and entertainment industry and how it is pretty much a propaganda/harm machine all of it, even if you don't understand why it is propaganda/harmful.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and BoosterShotEnjoyer
Did you watch a lot of TV as a child? yeah you've been brainwashed(this term makes me cringe). And I don't mean you've been taught to think x and y. No that's obvious even to the afflicted, and they justify it with "we need to stop.." "we need to warn children about..."

You've been taught to associate colors, tunes and everything in-between with emotions. Your thought process itself is jewified
gg

I don't have time to explain you the evolution of film and entertainment industry and how it is pretty much a propaganda/harm machine all of it, even if you don't understand why it is propaganda/harmful.
Yeah i know movies are used for propaganda but ALL of them, i dont think so

He isn't a gigachad though. He's basically a buffed up manchild. And because of the simplistic animation style we don't know if he's actually facially good looking.

But yea, I agree he probably shouldn't be incel.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 15338
He isn't a gigachad though. He's basically a buffed up manchild. And because of the simplistic animation style we don't know if he's actually facially good looking.

But yea, I agree he probably shouldn't be incel.
He is obviously made on impression of Chad according to society

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
legit caged at this thread
you just made me remember this show, i remember constantly thinking how stupid the fact that he wasnt successful with women was.
even as a 6 year old boy i had a more clear and rational worldview on humans than 90% of the adult male population now

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Lmao, Yuya Moggershima and 2 others
legit caged at this thread
you just made me remember this show, i remember constantly thinking how stupid the fact that he wasnt successful with women was.
even as a 6 year old boy i had a more clear and rational worldview on humans than 90% of the adult male population now
Being blacpilled is genetic too unironically :blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back