Do you believe in just be her typepill?

• Yes

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
A girl will choose htn over a cenventional chadlite or even Chad, if he’s her type.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, LooksThinker and incelmogger
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
A girl will choose htn over a cenventional chadlite or even Chad, if he’s her type.
Yeah 100% idk how it’s so hard to understand that both men and women have types

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it just happens that every hot girl's type is chad.

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Brootal and Jungcuck
Hot girls don’t always choose chad for a ltr
if they choose for proximity / personality then it's totally unrelated to how you look. they could go for oofie doofie LTN because they know each other from 10 years. if hot girls choose based on look, they always pick chad.

• Hmm...
if hot girls choose based on look, they always pick chad.
Do you count tall white htn’s and chadlites as ‘chad.’ I rarely ever see Stacy with an actual chad. There are less chad’s than Stacy’s anyways

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Do you count tall white htn’s and chadlites as ‘chad.’ I rarely ever see Stacy with an actual chad. There are less chad’s than Stacy’s anyways
dual mating strategy. they get their back broken by a chad then when they're roasties they settle down with a rich normie

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and Xangsane
dual mating strategy. they get their back broken by a chad then when they're roasties they settle down with a rich normie
From what I’ve seen they get their back’s broken by htn’s and chadlites (who they see as ‘chads’ btw). People who are rated htn and chadlite by psl autist would be perceived as a chad by a hot foid if they are tall and muscular

• +1
From what I’ve seen they get their back’s broken by htn’s and chadlites (who they see as ‘chads’ btw). People who are rated htn and chadlite by psl autist would be perceived as a chad by a hot foid if they are tall and muscular
that's just because chad is so fucking rare. if chad is available in their area, they go for that.

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, Xangsane and incelmogger
yeah, mountains of difference.

her type is a tall htn who listens to the same music as her as opposed to some random chadlite

thanks for the groundbreaking discovery op!

• +1
So brutal, I’m rated low htn by most rotters (whilst I am fat) and I could never slay as hard coz I fucked up every chance I had at being socialcirclemaxed and NT in hs and right after despite being given literally a million opportunities to go clubbing and to parties and shit.

You’re so right tho everyone ik with high af body counts are super likeable and funny tall HTN’s that have been popular slayers since grade 7 and have local clout and connections after hs.

• +1
i’m 5’6 tamil am i anybodies type?

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and incelmogger
A lot of people in this forum has made threads on what their type is(mine is kinda mtf looking women who r 6'+) but these same retards would fight to the death that women don't have a type

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
it’s legit. If ur NT ur already the type of 80% tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and autistic_tendencies