Just booked a consultation with Dr. Sailer for jaw surgery

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Never thought it would come to this... I always though jaw surgery was too invasive and Eppley custom implants could get the job done.:feelswah:

but after seeing some non frauded pics someone else took of me its clear my jaw is recessed af.:blackpill:

there’s levels to Blackpill boyos and I just reached the next stage.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LostYouth, tryingtofindsolution, sloopnoob and 19 others
Respect. Let us know. Are you from Europe?

Isnt he a greedy ancient cook

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891

Attachments

• 23D2EC0D-21D7-4FD0-9F78-69BBF1386938.jpeg
    23D2EC0D-21D7-4FD0-9F78-69BBF1386938.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 494
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LostYouth, Deleted member 39, maxmendietta and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
U look fat
What bf% are u at?

I am not fat I have visible abs and arm veins.

My face looks fucked because of the flat maxilla, the soft tissue has no support

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, I'mme, GordonFreeman and 3 others
I always though jaw surgery was too invasive
i feel this hard tbh. How recessed are you? Can you find a picture on google that resembles your level of recession so we know what we're dealing with

i feel this hard tbh. How recessed are you? Can you find a picture on google that resembles your level of recession so we know what we're dealing with

Here’s some side shots to get a better picture

Attachments

• 4CC1B7C0-EEAB-40A3-B14E-EF3CE36DC833.jpeg
    4CC1B7C0-EEAB-40A3-B14E-EF3CE36DC833.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 498
  • B8D113B9-0DAA-4F2E-B8F9-13C0B9256F7A.png
    B8D113B9-0DAA-4F2E-B8F9-13C0B9256F7A.png
    67.2 KB · Views: 454
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
fuarrrkkkk mirin hard.

wish I could go to Sailor as well but hes expensive af, I could easily get the money if I ask my parents but I dont want them to think im Insane.

I'll probably go somewhere in Italy once I get a blueprint from Gunson after my first year of wageslaving, so In like a year or 2. I heard Italian Surgeons are blackpilled af as long as you know what you want and you tell them clearly. You could always end up getting a blueprint from Sailor during the consult and head over to italy and convey it to them for a cheaper price, but you dont really have issues with $$$.

Btw, you should ask him if your midface (Cheek) implants would have to be removed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Now compare those side pics especially the mouth area to these ones of Thom Strijid.

His mouth area (result of upper and lower jaw projection) is solid, robust and tightens the skin of the lower midface producing support.

Attachments

• A6A926FB-9876-40EE-860A-5B0CFCC5BF31.png
    A6A926FB-9876-40EE-860A-5B0CFCC5BF31.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 519
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, MogTheMogger, forwardgrowth and 3 others
Werent you getting insane matches on tinder?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3962
fuarrrkkkk mirin hard.

wish I could go to Sailor as well but hes expensive af, I could easily get the money if I ask my parents but I dont want them to think im Insane.

I'll probably go somewhere in Italy once I get a blueprint from Gunson after my first year of wageslaving, so In like a year or 2. I heard Italian Surgeons are blackpilled af as long as you know what you want and you tell them clearly. You could always end up getting a blueprint from Sailor during the consult and head over to italy and convey it to them for a cheaper price, but you dont really have issues with $$$.

Btw, you should ask him if your midface (Cheek) implants would have to be removed.
There's a surgeon in india, dr vikram shetty, who was trained by sailer himself

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
op after surgery

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, forwardgrowth, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
fuarrrkkkk mirin hard.

Yeah I heard sailor has insane prices,

Do you know the best Blackpill Italian surgeon?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Here’s some side shots to get a better picture
wtf, you aren't that recessed. fake cel tbh.
Not recessed enough to warrant jaw surgery. Jaw surgery is brutal stuff, braces on, cut face up, braces still on after, mouth wired shut for a while. BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
wtf, you aren't that recessed. fake cel tbh.
Not recessed enough to warrant jaw surgery. Jaw surgery is brutal stuff, braces on, cut face up, braces still on after, mouth wired shut for a while. BRUTAL
Maxilla flat af man

Attachments

• 5926A83A-931D-4E78-A42B-2AE012D237A3.jpeg
    5926A83A-931D-4E78-A42B-2AE012D237A3.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 500
If I keep my mouth closed it hides this issue mostly.

Once I talk or smile it comes out

Fuarrrk
Dr. Raffaini is good I heard (located in italy)
Dr Zarrinbal who is located in Berlin is pretty good as well. ( I heard he charges around 20k for BIMAX)

(There are also a few others,)

Consult with Gunson/Sailor about Jaw Surgery and get an exact blueprint on what he would do for you to improve your face, then give that bueprint to your surgeon so you save alot of money

Facial Improvement is priceless though, looks=your life.

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69, MogTheMogger, MandibularCel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MandibularCel, GordonFreeman, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Maxilla flat af man

Get a High Upsliding LeFort I+BSSO

if a higher one is employed,You can get a malar-infraorbital implant., The implant can be placed at the same time as the Bimax. It would be designed with the lefort 1 line in mind, and excess at the bottom border could be trimmed off. It could be done after as well for whatever reason.

This can replicate lefort 3 like results.

Some say it can shorten your midface as well

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MogTheMogger, MandibularCel, Golden Glass and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger and Deleted member 685

if a higher one is employed,You can get a malar-infraorbital implant., The implant can be placed at the same time as the Bimax. It would be designed with the lefort 1 line in mind, and excess at the bottom border could be trimmed off. It could be done after as well for whatever reason.

What does the High upsliding part mean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

make a thread on this pls

• +1
What does the High upsliding part mean
This going to be a copy pasta but here ya go, think I said this in another thread
"

There re two variations of "High LeFort I" that come up in the literature. One is actually Kufners Osteotomy which is closer to a LeFort III and the other follows the normal LeFort I Osteotomy Line but maybe 8mm-1cm higher around the nose (top of the alar base). When this bone segement is mobilized, it actually gives the same look as peripyriform apeture ('paranasal') implants. Many LeFort I's done for correcting occlusion are done too low in my opinion but my predominant (and likely yours as well) focus is aesthetics, with occlusion secondary. For most maxillofacial surgeons this focus is reversed. There is also a LeFort I style that is lower than average called a "sub-spinal" LeFort I (refering to the nasal spine) but this is really one of the aesliest maxillary alveolar ostoeomies called a "Horseshoe osteotomy" which is a bad look (gives that "chimp look")

"

• +1
Reactions: aphelios, Deleted member 4430, LostYouth and 6 others
This going to be a copy pasta but here ya go, think I said this in another thread
"

There re two variations of "High LeFort I" that come up in the literature. One is actually Kufners Osteotomy which is closer to a LeFort III and the other follows the normal LeFort I Osteotomy Line but maybe 8mm-1cm higher around the nose (top of the alar base). When this bone segement is mobilized, it actually gives the same look as peripyriform apeture ('paranasal') implants. Many LeFort I's done for correcting occlusion are done too low in my opinion but my predominant (and likely yours as well) focus is aesthetics, with occlusion secondary. For most maxillofacial surgeons this focus is reversed. There is also a LeFort I style that is lower than average called a "sub-spinal" LeFort I (refering to the nasal spine) but this is really one of the aesliest maxillary alveolar ostoeomies called a "Horseshoe osteotomy" which is a bad look (gives that "chimp look")

"
Got pics?

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

she only got a lefort 1 it looks like primarily to fix a functional issue with her jaw.

this is a more dramatic result of a Lefort 1+BSSO

This was from an Italian Surgeon

• +1
Reactions: FutureCurryChad, Iamthewalrus01, Golden Glass and 1 other person
i hope it goes well and u ascend

• +1
Reactions: Gosick
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, curryslayerordeath and 5 others
Yo can I dm you pics I am in the same boat right now

already had rhino and eye area overhaul with Taban

Next step was jaw implants / zygomatic arch augmentation with Eppley but I am worried that might not be the right option

Jaw surgery seems intense/expensive but you’re making me second guess the implants now

I think Lefort 1 + BSSO is what I will discuss with Sailor
Ya Lefort 1+BSSO is Double Jaw Surgery pretty much

I would also discuss CCW Rotation as well and if he recommends it.

• +1