just found one of the ugliest users on this forum wtf

atlantean

atlantean

reichsmarschall
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, yeeyeeslayer, deadstock and 17 others
Ltn yes but not subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Jova, Richard Cheese and 20 others
He mogs me to death.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, nathan, Richard Cheese and 13 others
  • +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Jova, RAMU KAKA, normie_joe and 6 others
mogs me to hell and back

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, Clqs, borntosuffer and 4 others
His brows tilt is such a failo, he looks like a proud cuck, he mogs me tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, silencio, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
Not ugliest
But damn he's delusional

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and murdah
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Nigger with Ratatouille pheno

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
He’s not rly ugly tbh. Ltn tho

• +1
Reactions: murdah

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Ltn yes but not subhuman
ehhh... give the DALIT a MTN rating because of curly hair halo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and edodalic29
The bull again...

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, RAMU KAKA, silencio and 4 others
tag him

• +1
Reactions: atlantean

He told me he gets iois :lul:
i dont think so. if i can get colored contacts, lengthen my lashes and do good in other areas i believe ill be fine. I already get lots of IOI's

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302, Diarrhoea and smallman
He told me he gets iois :lul:
yea this is what i mean jfl, delusional LTN who will never ascend in a million years if he thinks he genuinely gets IOI and only needs contacts to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
What?

Bro not even MTNs can get real IOIs
What is he dreaming of, atleast he got confidence.
The IOIs hes getting
disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, RAMU KAKA, Deprived and 4 others
yea this is what i mean jfl, delusional LTN who will never ascend in a million years if he thinks he genuinely gets IOI and only needs contacts to ascend
When r u gonna face reveal

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 91302, boss8055, atlantean and 1 other person
He gets mad when I tell him he needs surgery to fix his flaws :forcedsmile:

He has that oofy doofy appeal, like when i see a birdcel, i just cant stop staring.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: 91302 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Diarrhoea, Deleted member 65208 and 2 others
look up fernando lindez and u will have a general idea
Keep the idea of a face reveal to me in mind i wanna see the slayer behind it all

• +1
Lindez is HTN
no chance, hes a low tier chad, one of the only male models whos followers arent 90% men and has edits on tiktoks made by foids instead of psl org rotters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65208
Last edited:
Does ur dick hurt girls? Whats ur girth
yea i always hurt them but they enjoy it, and no clue i measured it years ago and forgot the measurement think it was somewhere around 5-6 inches, it wasnt as impressive as my length that i remember.

i wish it was smaller that being said, having a big dick isnt amazing, its always bulging out of my pants and makes me look like i have a perma hard on and makes wearing a lot of trousers super uncomfortable, i used to wear 28 inch jeans but theyd crush my balls and put me on the verge of infertility if i wore them for too long

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
yea i always hurt them but they enjoy it, and no clue i measured it years ago and forgot the measurement think it was somewhere around 5-6 inches, it wasnt as impressive as my length that i remember.

i wish it was smaller that being said, having a big dick isnt amazing, its always bulging out of my pants and makes me look like i have a perma hard on and makes wearing a lot of trousers super uncomfortable, i used to wear 28 inch jeans but theyd crush my balls and put me on the verge of infertility if i wore them for too long
Haha good for u faggot but u gotta remeasure sometime cuz 5-6 girth is a huge difference

Wish it was smaller? Who cares man u got a huge cock

Remeasure length and girth

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Workout, get ripped, get dreads or some shit, run lightskin black or mulatto game or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and IndraBC

he can easily ascend

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and IndraBC

I never once said I’m a chadlite.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, normie_joe, reek and 1 other person
MTN not ugly

• +1
Reactions: Mainstream, liberiangrimreaper, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
The bull is actually very goodlooking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, i_love_roosters, reek and 3 others