just found one of the ugliest users on this forum wtf

jfl, kinda sad when u see people like this no matter what u say they will never change their mindset, theyre not ready for the hard work that comes with attaining and maintaining perfection so theyd rather rot and remain inferior
Some people just want to live in delusions and be bluepilled for life

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and |Daddy_Zygos|
so basic softmaxxing did the trick for you like c'mon like I know for a fact you did more than that
no definitely not those are just for improving ur appeal to foids specifically irrelevant of face, u wanna actually ascend by other means for that, maybe lean maxxing, mewing, minor surgery for failos, i had nasolabial fold fillers done a few yrs ago and they’re still doing the trick for me

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
4 pages about some random dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, atlantean and silencio

Morphed him
did he ascend?

First pic is Subhuman Second pic is Mtn-high MTN, if he'll leanmaxx to 12% bf and get hollow cheeks he can become HTN

His FHWR went from 1.68 to 1.81 because of Eyebrow triming and lip lifting

His chin to philtrum increased from 1.8 to 2.2 again because of lip lifting

Mouth became wider (Mouth widening appliances), nose narrower (Nose surgery)

Eyes are deeper set (Orbital decompression)

Jaw wider (Chewing) and neck thicker (Neck Training)

atlantean

|Daddy_Zygos|

smallman

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deprived, silencio and atlantean
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean
This nigga was asking for it. Called a ton of users ltn/ugly with no pics. He prob has a humiliation fetish.

• +1
View attachment 2936450
Morphed him
did he ascend?
View attachment 2936451

First pic is Subhuman Second pic is Mtn-high MTN, if he'll leanmaxx to 12% bf and get hollow cheeks he can become HTN

atlantean

|Daddy_Zygos|

smallman

definitely looks better, doubt he can reach HTN with that hair, pheno and colouring tho

• +1
Reactions: The Heartless
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
his nose is a failo the rest average except eye area

The problem is his eyes, the rest of his face is fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01
no definitely not those are just for improving ur appeal to foids specifically irrelevant of face, u wanna actually ascend by other means for that, maybe lean maxxing, mewing, minor surgery for failos, i had nasolabial fold fillers done a few yrs ago and they’re still doing the trick for me
How old were you?

he's got these drugged up tiktok eyes, his lower third cucks him hard tho

was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
High ltn

I also have gotten "IOIs" but if you don't cold approach her you don't really know if she's interested, when I approached the girls that were looking at me they rejected me right away or they didn't wanted to say a word. Only results matter.
I've had girls staring at me, and some starting random conversations with me at work. This girl ik (who has a boyfriend), always hugs me when greeting me and touches my chest, hips, shoulders often. It means absolutely nothing unless you fuck them. Even getting their number means nothing they could still not be into you and just be friendly/flirty. In 2024 average woman is a complete slut and you can get "IOIs" as long as your not deformed :lul:

@IndraBC told u boyo, ain’t just me

u have the ego of a foid and can’t take any criticism whatsoever :feelskek:

This bug eyed muzzie literally sperged out over a laugh react. If he really knew he was getting IOIs the last thing he'd do is try to convince other people in this forum abt it.

@IndraBC you are the bitchiest user by far, you have the personality of an ugly woman 😭

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and atlantean
View attachment 2937045
This bug eyed muzzie literally sperged out over a laugh react. If he really knew he was getting IOIs the last thing he'd do is try to convince other people in this forum abt it.

@IndraBC you are the bitchiest user by far, you have the personality of an ugly woman 😭
hes moslem? over for him, why does he have a pfp of a christian saint if hes moslem jfl pure larp

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
hes moslem? over for him, why does he have a pfp of a christian saint if hes moslem jfl pure larp
i just assumed he was bc he's arab. i actually thought he was curry at first

• +1
i just assumed he was bc he's arab. i actually thought he was curry at first
brutal, i thought he was black at first but he looks arabian

• JFL
brutal, i thought he was black at first but he looks arabian
What age did u start slaying at? Is my life over if i’m mtn at 16?

Only from subhuman foids, not a single MTB
Not only, but most of time yeah, but I feel like htns and chadlites have it too where they get hit by ugly girls a lot its just that they get hit way more often so theres more good looking ones naturally, I got hit 3 times by girls id consider really good looking outside of party settings, but i have decent social life tbh and i just look like i got money

He's MTN once stylemaxxed. He is young may be able to run light skin BBC.

Anyway he can easily get some MTB+ from his fatherland. There is always hope for ethnics :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters, St.TikTokcel and rand anon
Anyway he can easily get some MTB+ from his fatherland
ober, she'll have to deal with another bitchy woman in the household, she has my thoughts and prayers

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and SecularIslamist
definitely looks better, doubt he can reach HTN with that hair, pheno and colouring tho
To me he has very interesting pheno he looks like typical gangster from 90s black american movies.
His hair is thug halo
plus he looks mulatto. High appeal for black, mullato girls and white women who loves black thugs with bbc

• +1
Morphed him
did he ascend?
View attachment 2936451

atlantean

|Daddy_Zygos|

smallman

jaw too short for that width, he wouldn't benefit from decompression, just a simple cantho will suffice

• +1
jaw too short for that width, he wouldn't benefit from decompression, just a simple cantho will suffice
What do you mean?

• +1
To me he has very interesting pheno he looks like typical gangster from 90s black american movies.
His hair is thug halo
plus he looks mulatto. High appeal for black, mullato girls and white women who loves black thugs with bbc
thugmaxxing also needs masc thug personality, he bitches and acts like a woman he would never be able to do that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Heartless and Deprived
What do you mean?
he needs jaw height too, chin needs to be taller. and canthoplasty would help more than orbital decompression (and is cheaper, less risky)

• +1
thugmaxxing also needs masc thug personality, he bitches and acts like a woman he would never be able to do that
he really does act like a bitch lmao. every time I see a post of his he's arguing with someone else but playing victim and saying the other person is pressed or mad.

dude is young and kind of ugly but what makes him insufferable is his weird narcy virtue signaling. literally acts like a toxic female

• JFL
he really does act like a bitch lmao. every time I see a post of his he's arguing with someone else but playing victim and saying the other person is pressed or mad.

dude is young and kind of ugly but what makes him insufferable is his weird narcy virtue signaling. literally acts like a toxic female
hahaha yea never seen someone with a personality like his in my life, u would expect him to be humble yet he acts like hes a living god makes 0 sense jfl

• +1

He's ltn

he needs jaw height too, chin needs to be taller. and canthoplasty would help more than orbital decompression (and is cheaper, less risky)
you are right
in that case he must bonesmash his chin to make it taller

Clavicular achieved lots of success with it​

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: atlantean and Deprived
you are right
in that case he must bonesmash his chin to make it taller

Clavicular achieved lots of success with it​

@Clavicular had a good ascension tbh hes GL now, shame hes still non nt and autistic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and The Heartless
@Clavicular :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Tales from Tamil Nadu.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: atlantean and Clavicular

mogs me hard

Indra is famous
Kanye West Celebrity GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
What’s the point in making this thread? You absolute autist

What’s the point in making this thread? You absolute autist
honestly kys you fat fucking nigger dont comment on my threads if ur gonna say something as retarded as this fucking sped