just found one of the ugliest users on this forum wtf

was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Mogs me IMG 7196

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
bump this stupid curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and atlantean
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Mtn dude..

• +1
mirin, one of my close friends is lebanese christian, always talks about bachir gemayel jfl
I'm agnostic and I wish someone like gemayel would come to power, I hate this country there's no other solution but to immigrate

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Mogs me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lokki and atlantean
Post your face