just found one of the ugliest users on this forum wtf

What?

Bro not even MTNs can get real IOIs
What is he dreaming of, atleast he got confidence.
The IOIs hes getting
disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF
Damn I pissed off multiple incels today. Why can’t you just accept there are people who get IOIs, just because you can’t doesn’t mean I have the same experience as you

@emeraldglass more incels posting me

Damn I pissed off multiple incels today. Why can’t you just accept there are people who get IOIs, just because you can’t doesn’t mean I have the same experience as you

@emeraldglass more incels posting me
U dont get iois i’m mtn and i get 0

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and smallman
Yes I do. I’ve gotten multiple, just accept it and move on. Why’s it so hard
stop being so delusional with urself, u look like this u dont get a single IOI

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived and 91302
Haha good for u faggot but u gotta remeasure sometime cuz 5-6 girth is a huge difference

Wish it was smaller? Who cares man u got a huge cock

Remeasure length and girth
you wouldnt get it, im 5 inches flaccid which is most peoples erect, horrible asf

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
does it hurt your ego that I’ve gotten IOIs and you don’t?
Hes apparently lite i’m sure he gets iois

Also bro stop being delusional if ur in the usa u def get no ioi

you wouldnt get it, im 5 inches flaccid which is most peoples erect, horrible asf
I’m 4 inches flacid i’m sure it’s not much different man, id kill for 8x6 ngl

• Woah
Reactions: atlantean
I also have gotten "IOIs" but if you don't cold approach her you don't really know if she's interested, when I approached the girls that were looking at me they rejected me right away or they didn't wanted to say a word. Only results matter.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and poopoohead
ive fucked more women than the amount of years you've been alive, ur one of the ugliest deathnics ive ever seen in my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and ShawarmaFilth
dht max or some shit my dicks gotten bigger on roids
I’m working on it but remeasure and lmk measure from the top too not the side

• JFL
ive fucked more than women than the amount of years you've been alive
Hes apparently lite i’m sure he gets iois

Also bro stop being delusional if ur in the usa u def get no ioi
Denial is a defense mechanism in which an individual refuses to recognize or acknowledge objective facts or experiences. It’s an unconcious process that serves to protect the person from discomfort or anxiety.

You can keep denying it for the next 100 years and it'll still remain the truth. And I 100% guarantee you have fucked 0 women.

Denial is a defense mechanism in which an individual refuses to recognize or acknowledge objective facts or experiences. It’s an unconcious process that serves to protect the person from discomfort or anxiety.

You can keep denying it for the next 100 years and it'll still remain the truth. And I 100% guarantee you have fucked 0 women.
Please go approach any of the women giving u “ioi” and let me know what happens

:forcedsmile:

also ur dumbass stated that I claimed to be chadlite, when tf did i do that? and idek who you are

@IndraBC told u boyo, ain’t just me

u have the ego of a foid and can’t take any criticism whatsoever :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, atlantean and 91302
Can you except that you're not some giga mogger you narcy faggot? Stop being a delusional nigger

• +1
Please go approach any of the women giving u “ioi” and let me know what happens

:forcedsmile:

Ill be waiting for the approach video :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: atlantean and smallman
@IndraBC told u boyo, ain’t just me

u have the ego of a foid and can’t take any criticism whatsoever :feelskek:
Show me once where I couldn't handle an ounce of criticism.
Can you except that you're not some giga monger you narcy faggot? Stop being a delusional nigger
I think that most of you are jealous incels who have nothing better to do with their time. So yes I will continue to be arrogant because you are comparable to the dust under my shoe.

Show me once where I couldn't handle an ounce of criticism.

I think that most of you are jealous incels who have nothing better to do with their time. So yes I will continue to be arrogant because you are comparable to the dust under my shoe.
Bro ur not chadlite man get it through ur head

• +1
@emeraldglass 2 incels made a post about me within the span of 24 hours, am I famous?

@rand anon where?

Im not jealous to be some bug eyed curry you delusional rat. Go make a tinder if you're feeling confident Mr. Chadlite

• +1
ok jfl ill measure tomorrow
When u do it give me ur general erection size and one meaarement where u kegal blood into ur dick and give me both measurements gangster

• JFL
Reactions: 91302
Im not jealous to be some bug eyed curry you delusional rat. Go make a tinder if you're feeling confident Mr. Chadlite
you can get leg lengthening and multiple facial surgeries and youd still be dust under my shoe.

@rand anon where?
U can’t even handle criticism about not being able to handle criticism :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ur sperging out all through this thread:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, atlantean and IndraBC
you can get leg lengthening and multiple facial surgeries and youd still be dust under my shoe.
You're ugly bro what are you waffling about :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kazey and atlantean
U can’t even handle criticism about not being able to handle criticism :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ur sperging out all through this thread:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
incel gaslighting at its finest.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
@The Heartless is way uglier

• So Sad
  • JFL

not only are u insanely ugly ur also low iq and retarded, genuinely is over for u, reminder you will NEVER get this, you will never know how it feels for a woman to worship you for looks and your looks alone, you are a truecel deathnic and will remain so for eternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bonecel01, smallman and IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman
What @IndraBC thinks he looks like vs what he actually looks like

• JFL
Reactions: 91302, atlantean and ElTruecel
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
average Brazilian mutt

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Kazey, atlantean, smallman and 1 other person
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Hes def not subhuman or one of the ugliest users. Im the ugliest user on org