just found one of the ugliest users on this forum wtf

someone makes a rude comment (like this) to me

I respond back with an insult perhaps

then @rand anon says I cant handle criticism
Nah u are just narcy and delusional and can't take any advice JFL

• +1
Reactions: atlantean
Nah u are just narcy and delusional and can't take any advice JFL
and ur an angry incel who cant handle that an ethnic is better than him.

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
and ur an angry incel who cant handle that an ethnic is better than him.
I think you should have looked in the mirror once or twice before sending this :forcedsmile:

• JFL
sending my face over and over again wont negate my claim
ur a truecel deathnic just look at ur face JFL, you will never feel the warmth of a foid as shes caressing and stroking ur hair and body while hugging u, IT IS OVER FOR U :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL

Bug eyes
Negative eyebrows
1:1 chin to philtrum
Pencil neck
Fat bulbous nose
Narrow lips

Yet you think you're a chadlite mogger who gets tons of iois :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and atlantean
I think you should have looked in the mirror once or twice before sending this :forcedsmile:

supossed chadlite who gets more IOI than vinnie hacker and prime delon combined, he must be trolling surely wtf

• JFL
is this ur coping mechanism right here?
what coping mechanism, ur fucking ugly and have never felt the touch of a woman in ur life what could i possibly be coping for, u wont attain 1% of what ive achieved even in a lifetime

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and IndraBC
what coping mechanism, ur fucking ugly and have never felt the touch of a woman in ur life what could i possibly be coping for, u wont attain 1% of what ive achieved even in a lifetime
if saying this helps you cope with being an inkwell then im all for it

if ur a chadlite whos female gaze MAXXED, whatre u doing on this forum?
using the forum for its intended purpose maybe, which is improving my looks further, something which u cant relate to since your perma delusioned into thinking ur good looking when ur subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
using the forum for its intended purpose maybe, which is improving my looks further, something which u cant relate to since your perma delusioned into thinking ur good looking when ur subhuman
why does a chadlite whos female gaze maxxed need to looksmax tho?

• +1
Reactions: k99
someone makes a rude comment (like this) to me

I respond back with an insult perhaps

then @rand anon says I cant handle criticism
Ur getting rude comments because of ur previous interactions with users and ur general unpleasant behavior

U tagged a mutual friend earlier, @emeraldglass, he can vouch that I try to be as fair as I can be for what it's worth

in short ur getting the @Lebgfinal treatment cause u won't accept any advice from users, in his defense he isn't narcy or rude at all compared to u though

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, emeraldglass and |Daddy_Zygos|
View attachment 2936322
Bug eyes
Negative eyebrows
1:1 chin to philtrum
Pencil neck
Fat bulbous nose
Narrow lips

Yet you think you're a chadlite mogger who gets tons of iois :lul::lul::lul:
You forgot about short face and short skull
Round Jaw
Probably short Ramus
low set cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: atlantean and smallman
Do you have better stuff to do with your life than bullying kids online like this?
Go fuck your women, instead of giving some random retard attention.
You are 4 years older than me, the kid is probably just trying to ragebait your ass and you are falling for it.

@IndraBC btw if u actually didn't care like you say this thread wouldn't be 3 pgs and counting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: atlantean and smallman
wym by female gaze maxxed like what u specifically improved
improved fashion to appeal to foids more, grew my hair out and got a more appealable hairstyle, learned to take good mirror pics that apeal to the female gaze idk thats abt it

• +1
Ur getting rude comments because of ur previous interactions with users and ur general unpleasant behavior

U tagged a mutual friend earlier, @emeraldglass, he can vouch that I try to be as fair as I can be for what it's worth

in short ur getting the @Lebgfinal treatment cause u won't accept any advice from users, in his defense he isn't narcy or rude at all compared to u though
What the fuck is "@Lebgfinal treatement"

• JFL
Reactions: Sny, IndraBC, smallman and 3 others
was stalking his posts and was caging through out wtf, he rates himself as chadlite and gets mad when people rate him LTN and give him real advice, him being ugly wouldnt even be an issue if he actually took people advice on board but instead he just rages at them and says he mogs them and that he gets more IOI than them, insane stuff
@IndraBC its over for u boyo, even @the BULL mogs u

View attachment 2936171View attachment 2936172View attachment 2936173View attachment 2936174
Brutal dimorphism pill, imagine living your life lookin like that

Do you have better stuff to do with your life than bullying kids online like this?
Go fuck your women, instead of giving some random retard attention.
You are 4 years older than me, the kid is probably just trying to ragebait your ass and you are falling for it.
thx for calling me retarded. idek who he is tho, i come here out of nowhere and this dude makes a post about me

improved fashion to appeal to foids more, grew my hair out and got a more appealable hairstyle, learned to take good mirror pics that apeal to the female gaze idk thats abt it
all bs and not needed if ur supposedly a chadlite whos female gaze maxxed.

what other looksmaxxes u did other than the female gaze

• +1
why does a chadlite whos female gaze maxxed need to looksmax tho?
roids to improve my physique and frame, furosemide for dates to look perma debloated and lean, tret for skin, eye curles for lashes...list could go on, this forum is pretty good when u actually use it as intended plus ive made a lot of good chad friends on here, youd be surprised how many of the users on here are GL and are model tier

• +1
Yup that too
What do u rate him?
Defintely subhuman
But he still has some potential
If he loses fat, fixes his nose, trims his eyebrows to make at least neutral (it's possible because it's slightly negative)
also orbial decompression to fix bug eyes
He can do chewing to make his jaw more good shape
Train his neck
Do lip lifting to fix that 1:1 Chin to Philtrum

And he'll be High MTN, still he has good hair and mulatto skin and BBC and gangster halo tho

• +1

yea i went through his threads and users were giving him genuinely good advice that took time to write out and he would respond by calling them retarded and incels and bring up his supposed IOI he gets every day, hes stupid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and smallman
scorned ethnic rage

what other looksmaxxes u did other than the female gaze
just that for female gaze in particular, im physique maxxing rn which should be the final part

• +1
Defintely subhuman
But he still has some potential
If he loses fat, fixes his nose, trims his eyebrows to make at least neutral (it's possible because it's slightly negative)
also orbial decompression to fix bug eyes
He can do chewing to make his jaw more good shape
Train his neck
Do lip lifting to fix that 1:1 Chin to Philtrum

And he'll be High MTN, still he has good hair and mulatto skin and BBC and gangster halo tho

[IMG alt="atlantean"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/32/32116.jpg?1714247801[/IMG]

atlantean

Also how tall this guy is?

• +1
[IMG alt="atlantean"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/32/32116.jpg?1714247801[/IMG]

atlantean

Also how tall this guy is?
no clue but hes probably short given hes an ethnic, id guess 5'8 based on this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, IndraBC and The Heartless
Damn if he fixed all his flaws he'd be Hugh MTN tho

If he was tall probably would slay
i doubt he ever will, the first part of improving ur looks is fixing ur mindset and not being lost in ur own delusion, its why most fat people cant lose weight, they can never come to accept that theyre overweight in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Sny, |Daddy_Zygos| and The Heartless
i doubt he ever will, the first part of improving ur looks is fixing ur mindset and not being lost in ur own delusion, its why most fat people cant lose weight, they can never come to accept that theyre overweight in the first place
Yeah you are right
I have a friend he's slightly overweight plus started balding
I said to him nigga you should lose some weight and you'll atract girls
he says no, in his opinion man should eat like crazy only girls are on diets lmao
If he fixed his bf and hairline he'd be decent looking
But he's invisble to all women

• JFL
Yeah you are right
I have a friend he's slightly overweight plus started balding
I said to him nigga you should lose some weight and you'll atract girls
he says no, in his opinion man should eat like crazy only girls are on diets lmao
If he fixed his bf and hairline he'd be decent looking
But he's invisble to all women
jfl, kinda sad when u see people like this no matter what u say they will never change their mindset, theyre not ready for the hard work that comes with attaining and maintaining perfection so theyd rather rot and remain inferior

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, |Daddy_Zygos| and The Heartless