Just had a Hairtransplant in turkey (3251 grafts)

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
You whatssup,

Last week I was in turkey for one week (from monday to friday) and I just came back home on friday.
I had 3251 grafts done. the clinic, the surgeons and the whole staff were really incredible! the service was amazing.
Im currently recovering and on vacation. Since I just have to sit and do nothing, i will probably gain some weight (actually I already did, lol) while on recovery, but fuck it, Hair is life.
I will updatemaxx in 6 months.

Man, Im so happy that I actually managed to travel all the way from germany to turkey and get it done. Now, I just have to wait 6-12 months.
I will updatemaxx in 6months and again in 12 months and then I will reveal clinic, surgeon etc.

Any questions?
@Haven @Deusmaximus @Germania

Attachments

• haartransplantation.png
    haartransplantation.png
    367.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, MrRubiks, AlexBrown84 and 15 others
Has the surgeon himself performed the surgery? What was the price per graft?

Has the surgeon himself performed the surgery? What was the price per graft?
The price for the grafts was 2,5€ per graft. The cost for the whole surgery was something like 8300€ in total. These costs covered the hotel costs, medicine given, breakfast and lunch etc. I only had to pay the flight tickets. everything else was covered in the 8300€.<
There were multiple surgeons who performed on me. The surgeon had medical staff assistant who helped him during surgery, so I had multiple surgeons working on me.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Preoximerianas and MiroslavBulldosex
Are you on Fin and minox?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Are you on Fin and minox?
They said to me you can use minox like 1 month after surgery, but Im not on minox. They also advised me to use fin and they said I made a mistake by not using fin before surgery, but Im not on fin right now.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Germania, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
They said to me you can use minox like 1 month after surgery, but Im not on minox. They also advised me to use fin and they said I made a mistake by not using fin before surgery, but Im not on fin right now.
Fin Asap!! Dont waste a day without it

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, one job away, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Fin Asap!! Dont waste a day without it
There are some reasons why Im not fin, Id like not to elab why. It would take to long too explain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
How was your hairline before?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
How was your hairline before?
I had a very strong receeding hairline
you can see what the new hair was placed, I had almost zero had in these areas before

Attachments

• hairtransplant2.jpg
    hairtransplant2.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas
The price for the grafts was 2,5€ per graft. The cost for the whole surgery was something like 8300€ in total. These costs covered the hotel costs, medicine given, breakfast and lunch etc. I only had to pay the flight tickets. everything else was covered in the 8300€.<
There were multiple surgeons who performed on me. The surgeon had medical staff assistant who helped him during surgery, so I had multiple surgeons working on me.
So Turkey is not cheap after all
I will have a HT with 3000 grafts transplanted in April for €4500 in Hungary

I chose the best and most expensive clinic ON PURPOSE.
I knew its expensive but its also the best clinic in turkey. If you spend money on your face and your looks, only the best clinics and surgeons are worth your LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I knew its expensive but its also the best clinic in turkey. If you spend money on your face and your looks, only the best clinics and surgeons are worth your LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did the same. I also chose the best HT clinics in Hungary which does transplants for local celebrities, politicians, athletes, and they have prices like that. So Turkey is more expensive than EE, if we compare the best clinics, that is all. I will also post my before / after results.

I did the same. I also chose the best HT clinics in Hungary which does transplants for local celebrities, politicians, athletes, and they have prices like that. So Turkey is more expensive than EE, if we compare the best clinics, that is all. I will also post my before / after results.
bro, when did you have it done?

what's the name of the clinic ? hair of istanbul ?

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
Congratulations! I hope the result will be what you wanted. Enjoy the vacation down there.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16346 and CursedOne
There are some reasons why Im not fin, Id like not to elab why. It would take to long too explain.
bro if you not taking a dht blocker a hair transplant is useless???

tag me for final results brah

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and CursedOne
"I support the euthanization of ugly people"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and CursedOne
Wow, it seems someone took my advice, which clinic?
Please report after you had it!

not if you have a big donor area and/or stopped receding (some people stop receding at some point)

keep in mind transplanted hair are not sensitive to dht and dont fall out

not if you have a big donor area and/or stopped receding (some people stop receding at some point)

the only part that doesnt recede is the grafted hair but everything BEHIND the donated hair will still be prone to balding which is his crown area he's gonna look stupid if he has a full head of frontal hair and a bald crown

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid and Deleted member 4430
the only part that doesnt recede is the grafted hair but everything BEHIND the donated hair will still be prone to balding which is his crown area he's gonna look stupid if he has a full head of frontal hair and a bald crown
like i said, some people stop receding after a certain time

"I support the euthanization of ugly people"
I wont make children, promise

I have still 4000 grafts left, and that alone is my hair. sadly I have dark brown hair and reddish beard, so they cant use my beard, well they said they can use my beard but it would be a different color and that would suck. If they could use my beard, I would have unlimited grafts., loll
no, hairtransplant isnt useless cuz the hair you get transplanted cant recede because they take the hair from the BACK which cant recede.

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
no, hairtransplant isnt useless cuz the hair you get transplanted cant recede because they take the hair from the BACK which cant recede.
Okay yes that is correct but what about the hairs BEHIND the transplanted hair whats happening with that?

Okay yes that is correct but what about the hairs BEHIND the transplanted hair whats happening with that?
which region do you mean? behind my transplanted hair there was my back hair. lol .I had very visible temples.

which region do you mean? behind my transplanted hair there was my back hair. lol .I had very visible temples.
wait so your whole head including crown + temples was transplanted with hair? If so they yeah not taking fin it wont be as bad.

I thought you just had your frontal hair transplanted. I dont know the details of where your grafts where

wait so your whole head including crown + temples was transplanted with hair? If so they yeah not taking fin it wont be as bad.

I thought you just had your frontal hair transplanted. I dont know the details of where your grafts where
no, I think you misunderstood, only my frontal sides were done bro

are you sure you wont bald in the crown area?

if you are from germany you maybe know karim bellarabi who got ht from thr front but now slowly starts balding at the crown (probably not taking finasteride)

if you got sides from it then obviously nothing you can do about it but if you never tried bc muh internet stories it would be stupid of you

no, I think you misunderstood, only my frontal sides were done bro

2730694 hairtransplant2

Im talking about this area which shows to me that this wasnt touch by the surgeon. Therefore, this hair is still going to be prone to balding. Am i missing something here?

View attachment 1528763

Im talking about this area which shows to me that this wasnt touch by the surgeon. Therefore, this hair is still going to be prone to balding. Am i missing something here?
You are right, its not touched, I dont think I will go bald on that area since even my father who is 57 y old has hair there, in our family people only lose hair on frontal sides for the most part, and even if I go bald, i can do another ht

• +1
Reactions: deepweb1298
btw. this my hair before ht, taken like 4-5 months ago.
As you can see my backhair goes all the way down, so I still have a lot of hair in reserve (more than 4k grafts).

btw. this my hair before ht, taken like 4-5 months ago.
As you can see my backhair goes all the way down, so I still have a lot of hair in reserve (more than 4k grafts).
View attachment 1528775
If you want to speed-up growth I would look into red led therapy, platelet rich fibrin, AnteAGE Hair microneedling solution. That's what i would get if i was gonna get a transplant

LED device I use:

PRF:

AnteAGE:

Theres no point. Its still over for you

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish and Deleted member 13332
What is your opinion regarding "Demirsoy"? 1.25€/graft.

Theres no point. Its still over for you
Elab why? Im nowhere near truecel and I have bad feautures and good feautures, If I can fix my bad feautures in the next years, I should be something near hightier normie. I will never be chad, I know that already. For me becoming HTN is enough. Do you judge me based on some pre surgery pics where I have blood all over my head? lol.
What is your opinion regarding "Demirsoy"? 1.25€/graft.
I dont know him? Who is he? Link pls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774 and Deleted member 13588
Elab why? Im nowhere near truecel and I have bad feautures and good feautures, If I can fix my bad feautures in the next years, I should be something near hightier normie. I will never be chad, I know that already. For me becoming HTN is enough. Do you judge me based on some pre surgery pics where I have blood all over my head? lol.
Not based of blood on ur head JFL. I can still see your head and side profile. Kinda recessed also. Invisible for women

But I respect ur looksmax with this surgery. Keep doing what u do

Not based of blood on ur head JFL. I can still see your head and side profile. Kinda recessed also. Invisible for women

But I respect ur looksmax with this surgery. Keep doing what u do
thx. In this year, I will just try to recover as much as possible from my nosejob and hairtransplant. No surgery in this year. Keep in mind Im bloated due to weightgain and masseterbloat.
My cheekbones are totally hidden

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and Deleted member 15698
To be fair, they don't know your potential OP. You look disgusting in that pic yes, but anyone would look disgusting with that hairline. With good hair, you could look like a whole different person. Keep at it

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Thats very expensive compared to the usual prices in turkey, also it doesnt look like you got a big amount of grafts done, how come.
is the surgeon elite or did you get cucked ?

did they let you choose the hairline design?

dont listen to people who say its over. i know someone who just looked like you and is a chad now.

do the right steps and you will ascend hugely.

You whatssup,

Last week I was in turkey for one week (from monday to friday) and I just came back home on friday.
I had 3251 grafts done. the clinic, the surgeons and the whole staff were really incredible! the service was amazing.
Im currently recovering and on vacation. Since I just have to sit and do nothing, i will probably gain some weight (actually I already did, lol) while on recovery, but fuck it, Hair is life.
I will updatemaxx in 6 months.

Man, Im so happy that I actually managed to travel all the way from germany to turkey and get it done. Now, I just have to wait 6-12 months.
I will updatemaxx in 6months and again in 12 months and then I will reveal clinic, surgeon etc.

Any questions?
@Haven @Deusmaximus @Germania
Bald you look like NACHO from Better Call Saul.

Thats very expensive compared to the usual prices in turkey, also it doesnt look like you got a big amount of grafts done, how come.
is the surgeon elite or did you get cucked ?
Actually it was a huge amount, its just that was the frontal sides that were mostly done. I had very visible temples.
dont listen to people who say its over. i know someone who just looked like you and is a chad now.

do the right steps and you will ascend hugely.
thx, I will do everything in order to improve my situation.
To be fair, they don't know your potential OP. You look disgusting in that pic yes, but anyone would look disgusting with that hairline. With good hair, you could look like a whole different person. Keep at it
thx. Hair matters alot. A newhairline can make a complete new human.