kid who goes to my school

vzidel

vzidel

dorian gray
pics from last september, surprised he hasn’t gotten scouted yet, don’t have a direct facing picture though. 14, 5’10/5’11

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpeg
    IMG_0382.jpeg
    407.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Axii, illoan82 and antony 726
i think he got potential tbh

5'11 at 14 is good, prob a HTN though; the guy in the background is mogging him though

5'11 at 14 is good, prob a HTN though; the guy in the background is mogging him though
kid in the back doesn’t mog him, it’s just the blurry camera, kid in the back’s 5’4 and average, my schools full of moggers though, hella unfair, most freshmen are 5’11 and above, one of thems 6’8

kid in the back doesn’t mog him, it’s just the blurry camera, kid in the back’s 5’4 and average, my schools full of moggers though, hella unfair, most freshmen are 5’11 and above, one of thems 6’8
what does he sound like

post pic of 6'8 guy

Htn in my school

pics from last september, surprised he hasn’t gotten scouted yet, don’t have a direct facing picture though. 14, 5’10/5’11
looks like like an average depressed dude, ltn

too young and boneless to be scouted yet, give him like 2 years if he grows into his face well def has pontential

mtn