KSI says Just Be WHITE

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

Watch from the mark

They are ranking themselves based on looks

And KSI literally says whites have more appeal to women and noone seriously argues him about it.

Then they bring foids to rank themselves, and all of them basically say blacks are not my type

If a foid says you're not my type you can be gl enough but not white enough.

JBW is legit and its the most brutal blackpill theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itsover00000000, thereallegend, weebcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
What does it mean to be white enough ?
Like invisible to women ?
White is the lightest color, so it's impossible to be invisible by being white, but if you're black at a dark enviroment you'll be literally invisible to women.
So it's the other way around the darker you are more invisible to women you are

White is the lightest color, so it's impossible to be invisible by being white, but if you're black at a dark enviroment you'll be literally invisible to women.
I'm white still proudly invisible to jb's and prime women :)

Ur explanation makes no sense, there’s no ‘dark environments’ there no place on earth naturally black

There are places naturally white tho, polar bears and other arctic animals can be invisible in the snow and ice capped areas

No such thing as black trees or black snow

Also ghosts are white and are literally invisible if we want to use retard logic

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17872
Just be goodlooking is the only legit theory. You are probably short and ugly. That’s your problem!

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Just be goodlooking is the only legit theory. You are probably short and ugly. That’s your problem!
6'1 LTN Med pheno

• JFL
Ur explanation makes no sense, there’s no ‘dark environments’ there no place on earth naturally black

There are places naturally white tho, polar bears and other arctic animals can be invisible in the snow and ice capped areas

No such thing as black trees or black snow

Also ghosts are white and are literally invisible if we want to use retard logic

The shadowy areas formed by the obstruction of light by a opaque object are dark

For humans eyes, in a night at the kongo jungles black is the least visible color.
And the ghost logic is way more retarded than the logic we're using rn that it isn't even comparable

• +1
That's over tier here in uk
I am 6'3 MTN still a virgin :(
And no it's not my autism but the standards are actually very high
I live in Turkey and it's beyond over for me even in here. I can't imagine UK

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
KSI is so fucking ugly. The other black is a twink manlet. Even the curry has a white girlfriend.

All look LTN

Watch from the mark

And KSI literally says whites have more appeal to women and noone seriously argues him about it.

Then they bring foids to rank themselves, and all of them basically say blacks are not my type

SUCH A BIG JUICY BP FOR THE PPL USING RICH COPERS TACTICAL SOAP WICH MAKES UR BALLS MASSIVE

Watch from the mark

All the cotton pickers are copin hard