Larping subhuman @Aesthetic exposed

Averagecel

Averagecel

FUTURI$TIC PIMP
This nigga @Aesthetic has been larping as an Albanian Chad for weeks and nobody was able to expose him.

This is the Albanian Chad, Niko Pepaj. When I asked @Aesthetic to pm me his face, he sent me this pic.

3BB13A79 1449 4876 8340 FA4C4BB1BA0F

I did a quick reverse image search to check if he was larping but surprisingly nothing about Niko Pepaj showed up.

Today, I randomly found this pic of Niko and immediately recognized his face and t-shirt.

CB6F4332 C588 4DE4 BF99 DB805B07BF08

That's a bad pic of him, he looks insane in other pics and obviously mogs @Amnesia.

0FA5F0F0 C10D 45C3 A7C7 CD5A730A768A

I also know who you are @Aesthetic but I won't dox you, because I don't want to get banned. You're a member of the'Gay Circle'

@Dark Badboy @Imperative @moggingmachine @Alarico8 @ArabIncel @Pex1992 @FatJattMofo @OwlGod @Titbot @Gudru

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, gymmaxedhorse, Looks234 and 55 others
That's just pathetic if true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6785 and 20 others
Whoa nigga.

I do not care at all

(Yes I’m coping)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 4563, EthnicelAscension and 6 others
Tf is a ”Gay Circle”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6785 and 18 others
This nigga @Aesthetic has been larping as an Albanian Chad
Ngl bro I stopped reading and caged

Then I read every other word. God's work.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, turkproducer, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
What's the "Gay Circle"?

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, RichardSpencel, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Darkstrand, EthnicelAscension and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Man I thought he was cool. It’s unfortunate that he’s a larper :(

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2426 and 4 others
01FEC440 7806 4EC9 AC58 6D89E206679B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 6785, WTFCGod and 9 others
Whatever the case is i hope its not a trend lol. I kinda trust u guys. Don't larp pls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
This nigga @Aesthetic has been larping as an Albanian Chad for weeks and nobody was able to expose him.

This is the Albanian Chad, Niko Pepaj. When I asked @Aesthetic to pm me his face, he sent me this pic.

View attachment 199781

I did a quick reverse image search to check if he was larping but surprisingly nothing about Niko Pepaj showed up.

Today, I randomly found this pic of Niko and immediately recognized his face and t-shirt.

View attachment 199796

That's a bad pic of him, he looks insane in other pics and obviously mogs @Amnesia.

View attachment 199797

I also know who you are @Aesthetic but I won't dox you, because I don't want to get banned. You're a member of the'Gay Circle'

@Dark Badboy @Imperative @moggingmachine @Alarico8 @ArabIncel @Pex1992 @FatJattMofo @OwlGod @Titbot @Gudru
who's this dog? he got caught caught. who tf larps with a popular person? iq in the negatives
6C09ECC4 8AD8 41AA 99B8 6757749ADCF3

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Darkstrand, Slayerino and 14 others
Bruh i used to think he's cool and all damn the halo effect is real

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, PubertyMaxxer, Slayerino and 12 others
Who is this guy? ITs him?
Damn he mogs me to the grave

What does he have to do with the circle

That's why I always LARP as an ugly person, so people can't expose me even if they try

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
@loromate gtfih someone used albanian and chad in a sentence

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slayerino, RichardSpencel, BigBoy and 1 other person
larping niggers @ it again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's why I always LARP as an ugly person, so people can't expose me even if they try
Legit, larping as an incel is extreme funny much funnier than larp as chad

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kade, BigBoy, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Legit, larping as an incel is extreme funny much funnier than larp as chad
There's no use LARPing as a Chad. It fucks your psyche. Imagine receiving all that validation constantly due to halo effect. And deep inside you know you're incel. Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DharkDC, Taylorswift, SteveRogers and 12 others
Lol i thought i am the only who is frauding hard in pics ...i found my brother

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
pathetic. his larp was so abstract that even his forum posts sounded like it came from a 6psl. what a sad, sad man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, SteveRogers, Slayerino and 4 others
Plot twist, it's actually Niko Pepay posting here and now he got accidentally doxxed by my nigga @Averagecel and now he is getting banned :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Entschuldigung, SteveRogers and 19 others
Plot twist, it's actually Niko Pepay posting here and now he got accidentally doxxed by my nigga @Averagecel and now he is getting banned :lul:
He did say he wanted people to PM him for his face to not have it appear on this forum. So either

A. He is actually Niko and doesn’t want his minor acting career tainted by having his face on this forum.

B. He didnt want his larp pictures known all over the forum to be easily exposed.

which option is true :unsure:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 1973, FatJattMofo and 3 others
He did say he wanted people to PM him for his face to not have it appear on this forum. So either

A. He is actually Niko and doesn’t want his minor acting career tainted by having his face on this forum.

B. He didnt want his larp pictures known all over the forum to be easily exposed.

B is the most likely event. I don't think a wealthy and famous Chad would post on autistic forums.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 3526 and 1 other person
We're giving Aesthetic the benefit of doubting whether he's legit or not due to the halo effect he's had for months on end. There's no need to have any theories onto who he is until he comes to this thread and discloses whether it was a LARP or not

idk but his posts always sounded autistic to me ngl

qija nanen

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Averagecel
Can i be honest? Whats the point on braggin to a buch of incel loosers on some online forum?????? WHO TF WASTES THEIR TIME LARPING ON THE INTERNET FOR FOR GOD SAKE INCELS????????????????? I AM GLAD I AM NOT THIS NIGGA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
  • +1
Reactions: Averagecel

Hm, let me see. Hes eighter a fraking top tier male model or something or a little faggot who cries to sleep and pretends to be someone DECENT on an incel forum on the web..... HMMMM I AM NOT TOO SURE FRIENDS....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Averagecel, FatJattMofo and 1 other person
What does he have to do with.the circle?
@Aesthetic is a larping faggot and the circle is full of larping nigger faggots

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Solidcoin, FatJattMofo and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FatJattMofo and Averagecel
Hm, let me see. Hes eighter a fraking top tier male model or something or a little faggot who cries to sleep and pretends to be someone DECENT on an incel forum on the web..... HMMMM I AM NOT TOO SURE FRIENDS....
E0901130 6D90 4FA8 9853 F04C99AB7E84

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others